Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 24. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
I also hope that my savings are relatively secure in crypto. I try to hold long-term and not trade not to lose savings. I trust that this market will be able to increase my investment and I get high ROI in a few years.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 01:57:11 AM
This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world business. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.

This is true, just listened to the new Q&A with the co-creator Chris Kitze, this guy definitely knows his stuff!!
September 06, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
If you want a challenge, you can join day trading. I think now it's bad time for day trading. The market is unstable now. You should buy for long-term hold. And you should save your tokens carefully.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:21:12 AM
now is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the trend of decreasing bitcoin prices has reversed, now bitcoin prices have started to rise, so take advantage of this opportunity to buy bitcoin. I think this will be the last time we see sub 6500$

Same here, prolly just a final shake off for the weak hands. no reason for price to drop tbh
September 06, 2018, 12:46:34 AM
now is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the trend of decreasing bitcoin prices has reversed, now bitcoin prices have started to rise, so take advantage of this opportunity to buy bitcoin. I think this will be the last time we see sub 6500$
September 06, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
This is not a Erc20 coin, it is a coin made from the litecoin blockchain with improvements. It is lightweight and the delegates do get a reward for their services. You can read everything in the whitepaper.

So a direct fork of Litecoin in the era of dApps? Wow. Reading WP is a considerable time investment. I'd rather ask the team and or the community first and then decide whether to invest more time.
This, however, certainly demands a thorough read-through.

Thanks for the response.

Yes its detailed, no its not a DAPP, dapps are only with ETH, Flash is its own coin that was made as a fork from the litecoin blockchain.
September 06, 2018, 12:27:06 AM
I initially had difficulty in economy. then I told my friends. And my friend told me to join in the crypto. And that time I worked only airdrops only. Until I was taught to the bounty. And now it's been penetrated on trading as well.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
September 06, 2018, 12:18:56 AM
This is not a Erc20 coin, it is a coin made from the litecoin blockchain with improvements. It is lightweight and the delegates do get a reward for their services. You can read everything in the whitepaper.

So a direct fork of Litecoin in the era of dApps? Wow. Reading WP is a considerable time investment. I'd rather ask the team and or the community first and then decide whether to invest more time.
This, however, certainly demands a thorough read-through.

Thanks for the response.
September 06, 2018, 12:12:07 AM
you should if you want to benefit from the investment that you do then you must be able to get past the risks, the main key is to face the risk as hard as anything and stay patient so you will be able to get a lot of profit.
September 05, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
Markets taking a hard hit atm, i think they will rebound soon.
September 05, 2018, 11:03:57 PM
If we invest in the crypto currencies then risk is not able to eliminate and through investment in multiple coins can balance the high risk but still the risk in crypto is high as compared to the other investment but people take risk for the higher outcome.
September 05, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

in a way we try to make crypto as easy to use as possible for mainstream audiences, the FLASH tokens is used as a gateway to get users into more products once they are comfortable using the technology

and yes we do know how to make things go viral, its what we do, we have very experienced experts in this field

Wink

I thought viral things online are the one true thing that couldn't be controled. I guess it's no longer the case.
About the Delegates. Are they some sort of pseudo-masternodes? Are they getting rewards for their taked Flashcoins?

The thing that made litecoin famous was it's lightness as compared to Bitcoin and it's faster confirmations. How does this ethereum dapp-fork try to stand out?

Activity: 36
September 05, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world business. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
September 05, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

in a way we try to make crypto as easy to use as possible for mainstream audiences, the FLASH tokens is used as a gateway to get users into more products once they are comfortable using the technology

and yes we do know how to make things go viral, its what we do, we have very experienced experts in this field

Wink

I thought viral things online are the one true thing that couldn't be controled. I guess it's no longer the case.
About the Delegates. Are they some sort of pseudo-masternodes? Are they getting rewards for their taked Flashcoins?

The thing that made litecoin famous was it's lightness as compared to Bitcoin and it's faster confirmations. How does this ethereum dapp-fork try to stand out?
September 05, 2018, 06:57:34 PM
The market has just dropped and btc just got from above #7350 to $6928, this means, right now one should wait to know the next direction, whether it is a further dip or a reversal, though reversal is the most likely but thing but enter with a stop loss if you wish to
September 05, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
if u believe in crypto now is this best time to buy bitcoins for future growth but before buying crypto current they should do with 100 percent confidence

Especially with this nice pullback atm its a great time to double down
September 05, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
So a wise trader always takes only a small percentage of his/her capital for a single trade and then splits that again in some parts for different entries and take-profit-levels.
Activity: 29
September 05, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the business, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the plan succeeds.
September 05, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
Riisk management includes the wise attitude never ever to go all in. What you should do, is excactly the opposite. Always trade with low percentages of what you own. Every trade includes the risk to lose money, so a single loss should never be too destructive concerning your total assets. Imagine you go all in and lose half of your Bitcoins in a clumsy single trade. Don’t ever let that happen.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Pages:
Jump to: