Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 29. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Yes you are right, it was safe to invest on bitcoins because it was very popular and there are a lot of people who are interested on it so it will surely grow in the future. I also believe that FLASH will be the staple of the future with the speed and low costs fee
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
Yes, lets be positive in holding our profit in the market. The value of bitcoin is now increases, this is a good prediction that the market will going well.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
September 03, 2018, 12:52:42 AM
For the future I believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a currency that has value as an asset, and therefore I prefer bitcoin for investment. However I see FLASH as being the only viable option for real world transactions in the commercial sense.
Activity: 18
September 02, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
Greetings, DEVs. Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
September 02, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
Flash coin social media bounty has been started. Tomorrow I just found it into twitter: https://twitter.com/FlashCoins/status/1035859973119598592
here is the bounty details: https://t.co/9ZnNCOafXW
Join the bounty and earn Flash coin with your task.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
This project seems to include many advanced features. But actually, there is not detailed description about the technical side.
Let's see how the team will deal with the idea.

There is a whitepaper you can read about all the technical aspects on the main site.

www.flashcoin.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 10:24:44 PM
This project seems to include many advanced features. But actually, there is not detailed description about the technical side.
Let's see how the team will deal with the idea.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
Well, i can't be accurate with the prediction, but i feel by then, it would have reached its threshold, that is, its peak. Although, if any regulation is successfully put in place, it might not rise beyond $50,000.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
Yes good time to buy as its still low based on what the trend is showing, buy low now before the price when started mooning because based on the history chart of btc, its always favourable at the last quarter.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, not a company. Therefore there is no money flow that can be analyzed or financial statements to determine the investment time.
September 02, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
investing in bitcoin is no different from investing in other commodities, we simply buy when the price is cheap, wait a while and then sell when the price is expensive then that's where we will benefit from the difference between the selling price and the purchase price
Activity: 57
September 02, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
Whatever run is this one, I won't consider it a bull, not until substantial resistance is broken. Maybe a 9k, 10k levels. Mind you few altcoins are doing okay at this point.
September 02, 2018, 09:26:55 PM
I think the best way and the most effective way in investing in bitcoin is to just start buying small amount of coin first, this will allow you to monitor and study the flow of the crypto market, when you think you are ready to add up more bitcoin in your wallet or account then just buy again.
September 02, 2018, 09:17:13 PM
This plan has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

The public news is for the masses, gotta do ur own research to stay ahead
September 02, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
The crypto bull run was already started because Bitcoin is slowly growing but other altcoins are unpredictable in future so we should consider bull run is enter into market. Bitcoin is guide to other altcoins so most of the altcoins are continuously growing well in future. But some fluctuation also possible in crypto market and again it will growing well in the market.
September 02, 2018, 08:25:49 PM
Investing is very good for the future if you get a salary from your job, it would be nice to leave a little for investment, think ahead, of course, a very good way
Activity: 18
September 02, 2018, 08:08:30 PM
This plan has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
Activity: 11
September 02, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
September 02, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
Well no doubt that crypto has every sophisticated system what a common man expect from it but apart from it like everything it has it's own positive and negative aspects.

The technology is beyond its time, has the means to demolish corruption in a lot of systems. The reason I like FLASH more than BTC is because it can service the real world and it is very easy to use the wallet unlike btc which is fairy complex.
September 02, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
Good day,  I have noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the plan definitely.

Anyone is freely allowed to review the coin and make a video review.
Pages:
Jump to: