Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster - page 27. (Read 96551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
determining the profit target is important, whether you will take short, medium or long-term profit. I tend to see short-term trends and play with small profits per transaction but this keeps repeating in a day and I can harvest accumulated profits in weeks or months
Activity: 36
September 04, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Hi Team.
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I cannot lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 03:37:56 PM
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?

Flash was premined 900M coins fixed supply, there was no ICO and it is not a security. It is a community coin, it is a fixed supply so not inflationary or deflationary. It will be fixed forever at 900M coins.
September 04, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Good for new investors because they can buy in at a low price, however for Investors who are already holding Bitcoin then price will dip there is a chance that those investors will take the risk to sell and leave Bitcoin because of disappointment of the price. Anyway we are in the cryptoworld investors come and go.
Activity: 35
September 04, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Every new technology can be either useless or very profitable. In case it is the second, you must be ahead of others in order to use the advantage of early supporter. So, I am there to learn more about subj and "be in the stream" and make extra money where it is possible.

Definitely, I think FLASH is way ahead of the stream of the other cryptos are just creating product for no use, FLASH saw a problem and then created something to solve that. It will be the mainstream crypto in the near future. It definitely deserves to be a top 5 crypto

Same here, things just take time. Its a new space so things are being hashed out while it progresses (haha did you catch the joke "hashed out")  Grin
September 04, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Every new technology can be either useless or very profitable. In case it is the second, you must be ahead of others in order to use the advantage of early supporter. So, I am there to learn more about subj and "be in the stream" and make extra money where it is possible.

Definitely, I think FLASH is way ahead of the stream of the other cryptos are just creating product for no use, FLASH saw a problem and then created something to solve that. It will be the mainstream crypto in the near future. It definitely deserves to be a top 5 crypto
September 04, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
September 04, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
Flash is designed to make it easy, cheap and fast to transfer values ​worldwide. This is a great product that I can send to friends and family in the blink of an eye, anywhere in the world, all for less than a penny ways.

FLASH is great, it will change the way the remittances in the world will work, it will help the unbanked mostly!
September 04, 2018, 02:28:58 AM
Yeah!! Low BTC price is good for those who wants to invest in it, definitely when the price go higher , they would have good profits.
Activity: 8
September 04, 2018, 02:21:18 AM
Flash is designed to make it easy, cheap and fast to transfer values ​worldwide. This is a great product that I can send to friends and family in the blink of an eye, anywhere in the world, all for less than a penny ways.
September 04, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
determining the profit target is important, whether you will take short, medium or long-term profit. I tend to see short-term trends and play with small profits per transaction but this keeps repeating in a day and I can harvest accumulated profits in weeks or months
September 04, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
In other to invest because crypto is one of the most the lucrative business that one can venture into it with great returns
September 04, 2018, 01:12:03 AM
Even it is heavy to imagine what will be with cryptocurrency in 10 years. But I think bitcoin on any will remain, and there will be already more than one hundred thousands of dollars.
Activity: 65
September 04, 2018, 12:57:21 AM
yes now is the right time to buy flash, now it's time to buy back bitcoin is the beginning of the end of the year bitcoin cycle where in the mid to end of the year bitcoin will experience a very significant and extreme increase
Activity: 37
September 04, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
You have a very good strategy but it would be worth doing it if you invested a decent amount of money as little increase could mean a lot already.
September 04, 2018, 12:20:51 AM
In the cryptocurrency market, indeed, technical analysis works as well. Many traders seen this. From this point of view, it is easier to work on this market. Although the risk is a big.
Activity: 65
September 04, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
Most projects raised money on ICO only for the sake of money, so they are called bubbles, but I think FLASH in 1-2 years will exist and its price will greatly please early investors.
September 03, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
Those who don't buy Bitcoin at $10,000 per coin won't go for Bitcoin at $7K per coin. When someone is thinking like that, why he would chose Bitcoin over Ripple (which is trading at $0.34 per coin)?
September 03, 2018, 11:51:38 PM
Greetings,  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

Flash did not have an ICO so its not a security, it is a community coin so it is safe from the SEC.
Pages:
Jump to: