Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FlipNpik - First collaborative social media for local business! Join us! - page 22. (Read 31000 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The first Collaborative Commercial Social Media offering Local Businesses a complete, customized solution. The FlipNpik Platform allows businesses to benefit from increased visibility within a Collaborative Ecosystem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
FlipNpik Raises $2 Million to Date in ICO Private Sale, Consolidates Partnerships for Expansion into Asia
ONDON & SINGAPORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 24, 2018–
https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/24/flipnpik-raises-2-million-to-date-in-ico-private-sale-consolidates-partnerships-for-expansion-into-asia/
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: FlipNpik Raises $2 Million to Date in ICO Private Sale, Consolidates Partnerships for Expansion into Asia
https://bitcoingarden.org/flipnpik-raises-2-million-to-date-in-ico-private-sale-consolidates-partnerships-for-expansion-into-asia/

FlipNpik’s unconventional democratic ICO private sale has already raised USD 2 Million, 4 days after opening it to the public. Notably, funds raised have come from a combination of cryptocurrency and fiat payments – a clear indication that the project is appealing to both the crypto and non-crypto communities.

“We are very happy to help the larger community who may be new to cryptocurrencies break down the ‘crypto barrier’ by having one of the first fiat-based payment gateways to facilitate the purchase of tokens,” says Henri Harland, CEO of FlipNpik Worldwide.

In the past month, the blockchain-based social media platform has also signed two significant partnerships in Asia, iFashion and Vexanium, as it continues its expansion into the competitive Asian markets.

The partnership with Indonesian blockchain-based Vexanium will give FlipNpik access to their 3500-plus merchants and private database of 1 million-over users. With the Singapore-based iFashion Group, FlipNpik will have access to 10,000 new merchants and a database of over 40,000 subscribers from the MGX stores (iFashion subsidiary). FNP tokens will be accepted as payment on its e-commerce platform. These two partnerships will undoubtedly extend FlipNpik’s reach into the Asian markets. FlipNpik is also finalizing several other agreements which will increase FlipNpik’s penetration into the Asian and worldwide markets....

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
You have a unique idea and project.  FlipNpik will surely be lovable by many.  To the moon!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
New video and new team announcement. This time it is an advantage for large investors. I share the video in case it is of interest. Special whale bonus offer of up to 100% Bonus for 11 Days Only. Low minimum buy-in of USD100 with money transfer. Double your bonus when referring a friend.

Whale bonus for all 11 days left!
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
In its ecosystem, FlipNpik provides an award through the Flip Social system, dedicated to stimulating and retaining Platform users.
Activity: 504
FlipNpik Opens Its Private Sale to Public and Introduces Fiat-Based Payment Gateway
http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/economia/business_wire/news/2018-07-19_1191841686.html
Activity: 250
FlipNpik contribute to the improvement of the local economy and to promote the circuits of local and responsible consumption. with social media collaboration and local businesses operating in Ecosystems based on Blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project provides us with completely new business opportunities, offering its users an open and honest platform on which to work and earn with all the amenities.I think this is quite a useful invention.Personally, I start FlipNpik liked and seems quite promising.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: FlipNpik Opens its Private Sale to Public and Introduces Fiat-based Payment Gateway
https://bitcoingarden.org/flipnpik-opens-its-private-sale-to-public-and-introduces-fiat-based-payment-gateway/

In an unprecedented move, FlipNpik, the blockchain-powered social media platform for local businesses, democratises its private sale and allows everyone to enjoy the privileges and bonuses traditionally reserved only for the large investors. Known as ‘whales’, these powerful investors typically enjoy large bonuses during the private sale phase of ICO’s (Initial Coin Offerings). FlipNpik now turns this practice on its head by eliminating the large investment required to benefit from the ‘whale’ bonus which offers up to 100% bonus of FNP (FlipNpik) tokens to the public, leveling the playing field for small investors.

Deploying one of the first fiat-based payment gateways using money transfers to facilitate ICO payments, FlipNpik also allows the larger community who may be new to but interested in cryptocurrencies to easily break down the ‘crypto barrier’. Seasoned crypto investors will still be able to subscribe to the private sale and ICO using crypto-based payments. Starting with a low minimum buy-in of 100 USD, anyone can benefit from the ‘whale’ bonus which can reach 100%.

“ICO’s were once a medium of inclusion to almost anyone with access to the internet and a few bucks to invest with. We want to bring this opportunity back to the masses,” states Henri Harland, CEO of FlipNpik Worldwide. “The FlipNpik ecosystem promotes democratisation, collaboration, an equitable sharing of value creation and inclusiveness. We stay true to the philosophy of blockchain supporting a fair distribution of wealth.”....

Activity: 462
FlipNpik will be attending this Friday, July 20th, at the ICO Delights Night in Singapore. This exclusive meetup aims to discuss recent crypto-news and present new blockchain projects like FlipNpik.

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/ico-delights-night-fullerton-bay-singapore-by-cryptopudding-ikon-tickets-47839416984

Meet FlipNpik CEO Henri Harland, who built his legacy by creating and sharing value, through this article:

Meet FlipNpik CEO, Henri Harland

Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Pre-sale ongoing already? How much discounts on pre-sale? And how much raised already? I must have Stellar wallet for tokens or Ethereum wallet?

- We are in pre-ICO period until August 31,
- You can have 5 to 10 % bonus,
- We'll communicate about the raise soon,
- You need to have a Stellar wallet in order to receive FNP tokens.
FlipNpik is in the Top 15 token sales to watch this summer. Read the article on Entrepreneur:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/315434
Activity: 168
You have such an amazing project. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en . you will surely attract better and potential investors
Activity: 42
THE FLIPNPIK ECOSYSTEM
FlipNpik is the first Collaborative Social Media for local businesses operating in an Ecosystem based on the Blockchain technology, in which the value generated is distributed in an equitable and decentralized manner among all active collaborators. The primary mission is to contribute to the improvement of the local economy and to promote the circuits of local and responsible consumption.
Activity: 105
a very good idea with the goal of advancing the local business economy in order to compete with the e-commerce giant. although this kind of concept is not new, but looking at your team seems to be professionals in their field. hopefully the purpose of this project can be realized so that many parties can feel the benefits.

FlipNpik is the first Collaborative Social Media for local businesses operating in Ecosystems based on Blockchain technology, where the resulting value is distributed equally and decentralized among all active collaborators.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pre-sale ongoing already? How much discounts on pre-sale? And how much raised already? I must have Stellar wallet for tokens or Ethereum wallet?
Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Do you have a bounty program? Let me know If you have it. I am interested in reserving a translation campaign. PM me if you need it.  Smiley 

The second round of our bounty program is here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyround2-flipnpik-1st-collaborative-social-media-for-local-businesses-4631900
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Do you have a bounty program? Let me know If you have it. I am interested in reserving a translation campaign. PM me if you need it.  Smiley 
Pages:
Jump to: