Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 124. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Has anyone received a proof of transaction block reward yet?  I've sent about 40 transactions between wallets and between exchanges and back again, all above 500 FLT, and no sign of a transaction reward yet.  I wonder what the average # of times it takes is to get one (I know its random but it must work out to some average over a large amount of tests), and if it is some big number like 1000+, will anyone be that excited about this?   It's a good idea but if you can't see evidence of it, it feels like it's easier to just stake or mine and get something you can see really happening. 
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I am waiting my BTC to arrive, if that arrives on time, i will break those sell walls.
No worries. And those people selling will regret.

Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Curious to see how much people got paid from the flutterpool, anyone care to share there payouts
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I am waiting my BTC to arrive, if that arrives on time, i will break those sell walls.
No worries. And those people selling will regret.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
More likely they are placing orders at key prices, say 1500, 1000 etc.  These are just traders.  Nothing special nor is it ask scheme, etc

What these people call sell walls I call resistance - buy walls are support.  Now if they are selling resistance and buying support, good job, that's what I would do.  But they aren't controlling the market - the market is consolidating.  Low volume.  Hopefully will soon break out to the upside.

Pumps = rallies

Dumps = retractions

I traded S&P futures for years (traded other things too but SP was my main).  The rest of the trading world would take us more seriously if we spoke the proper terms.  Real traders and investors buying FLT and making a more liquid market is what we need to keep a stable price.

Nice to see our beloved developer is also into TA.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 90
whoever is spamming sell orders of 13 FLT please fuck off kid
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
i had to refresh it a couple of times, saw something flash, tried in IE, nothing, back to chrome, and there's data there now.  Must be something with the data feed from the site.  I expect they are testing the coins out too, because it's been on GLC for awhile now, and GLC is about the worst of the worst for mining at the moment.  And why wouldn't we mine FLT if it's up on the profitability list...I agree with a poster above that doesn't make much sense.  Having our pool grab as much FLT should be the goal...buy it or mine it whichever works the best!

The pool is still making adjustments to coin profitability switcher, but we've moved off GLC for good now. We will have it running like a fine tuned machine soon. Looking into adding some more innovative features besides the community bounty funding & unique buy patterns as well. Have a few various ideas that we are currently working on. Will keep you all updated!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
More likely they are placing orders at key prices, say 1500, 1000 etc.  These are just traders.  Nothing special nor is it ask scheme, etc

What these people call sell walls I call resistance - buy walls are support.  Now if they are selling resistance and buying support, good job, that's what I would do.  But they aren't controlling the market - the market is consolidating.  Low volume.  Hopefully will soon break out to the upside.

Pumps = rallies

Dumps = retractions

I traded S&P futures for years (traded other things too but SP was my main).  The rest of the trading world would take us more seriously if we spoke the proper terms.  Real traders and investors buying FLT and making a more liquid market is what we need to keep a stable price.

^^^ Right I totally hate those terms "dump" or "pump" it's very vulgar. It would be nice if we could change the terminology that's being used to describe the price movements.
I try to not use the words because people from the outside equate those terms to very negative things or worse. And the reality is that people buying and selling the coins
to raise or lower the buy and ask prices is how all markets work. Not just Crypto.
One can dream... maybe one day we will have a more eloquent tone.

Another another note :

Notice that the floor is rising (1350 now) but the ceiling is stable. The floor is coming up to meet the ceiling and then we carefully break up to the next price level. Maybe 1600 or 1700. Then the floor
slowly follows again until it hits the ceiling and repeats. I saw the same activity from BC from a month ago that led up to the 10 million dollar market cap. This happens over a period of weeks.
This is how you truly raise a coin's value for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i had to refresh it a couple of times, saw something flash, tried in IE, nothing, back to chrome, and there's data there now.  Must be something with the data feed from the site.  I expect they are testing the coins out too, because it's been on GLC for awhile now, and GLC is about the worst of the worst for mining at the moment.  And why wouldn't we mine FLT if it's up on the profitability list...I agree with a poster above that doesn't make much sense.  Having our pool grab as much FLT should be the goal...buy it or mine it whichever works the best!
Activity: 370
Very nice work getting the multipool started

Will it be more transparent later on after the beta stage? perhaps some statistics?

I'm gonna start mining some to see how it works Smiley

We've released a stats page that can be found here: http://fluttercoinpool.com/stats. Also you will not be able to mine in the pool until after Beta stage ends.

Is this supposed to show anything, it's blank, as is trying to lookup anything from my workers.  Just curious, Thanks!

It was working earlier - I saw 36 coins being multimined
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Very nice work getting the multipool started

Will it be more transparent later on after the beta stage? perhaps some statistics?

I'm gonna start mining some to see how it works Smiley

We've released a stats page that can be found here: http://fluttercoinpool.com/stats. Also you will not be able to mine in the pool until after Beta stage ends.

Is this supposed to show anything, it's blank, as is trying to lookup anything from my workers.  Just curious, Thanks!
Activity: 36
Activity: 370
If we can get a nice rise I'd like to see the market move sideways like this for a while.  Makes for a steady price, attracts merchants

What do you think the possibilities are to add some kind of auto-pay of the PoT reward as a commission, or to set it to a fixed (but very small) amount as an alternate to a random but very large amount?  This would let merchants make commissions on FLT-based sales with little additional effort on their dev side, and allow referral based marketing plans to be set up using it.  But there has to be a guaranteed payout in those cases, they won't understand the unpredictability of waiting for a PoT reward even if most of us in crypto-land do.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
If we can get a nice rise I'd like to see the market move sideways like this for a while.  Makes for a steady price, attracts merchants
FlutterCoin Developer

Pumps = rallies

Dumps = retractions

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I bought some FLT, I hope will rise to 2k+ in 2-3 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Someone is slowly buying FLT, steady rise as you guys mentioned.
Maybe FLT is going 2-3k + this week, who knows
The 1500 wall seems hard to break, it always falls back.

A lot of people bought in at 1500-2500, as it went down to 1000 people have shit themselves and want out at 1500+

They don't realize markets go up and down all the time especially when bullish, when whales are playing their games.

Coin is worth much more than it is currently and even at 2500, hence why top100 wallets are filling up more and more.

Good luck!

@Frygizzle

this is one group from china pumping and dumping flt , all these sell and buy orders(1000,5000,10000,20000) are from them, they are basically pumping the price til someone other places a high buy order, then they dump the coins and buy it again at a lower price , if you look at the chart of the past week you can see a patern

Yep it's those 1mil+ wallets. Just raking in more flutter for themselves through fear Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Someone is slowly buying FLT, steady rise as you guys mentioned.
Maybe FLT is going 2-3k + this week, who knows
The 1500 wall seems hard to break, it always falls back.

A lot of people bought in at 1500-2500, as it went down to 1000 people have shit themselves and want out at 1500+

They don't realize markets go up and down all the time especially when bullish, when whales are playing their games.

Coin is worth much more than it is currently and even at 2500, hence why top100 wallets are filling up more and more.

Good luck!

@Frygizzle

this is one group from china pumping and dumping flt , all these sell and buy orders(1000,5000,10000,20000) are from them, they are basically pumping the price til someone other places a high buy order, then they dump the coins and buy it again at a lower price , if you look at the chart of the past week you can see a patern
FlutterCoin Developer
Jump to: