Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 126. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
damn, somebody has 17 million and here I was thinking I was sitting pretty with 100k
thats bter cold wallet i think

For sure BTER wallet. I watched it drain out over just a few days when FLT went crazy on Mintpal Smiley
The wallet is still big though. They like FLT in China. Just waaaayy more on Mintpal now.

Why BTER and not mintpal?  Mintpal is the bigger exchange when it comes to trading with FLT.  I would assume that Mintpal would have the bigger cold wallet storage.
Activity: 43
lets see how long it lasts. and how much it will increase.

The way value is increasing is good for flutter.  It's slow, steady and solid.  It's not going to get dumped on as easily, and all the weak hands or in for profits have to sell into these slow rises.  I still think it has room to rise before it stabilises.  But this thing is poised to rocket at some point.

good luck everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
What is the multipool payout schedule ?

Daily payouts, as it says on the website, so if the systems are running correctly, we should have a payout soon, in the next few hours.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
lets see how long it lasts. and how much it will increase.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
bot @ mintpal? or the multipool buying?

Looks like a bot...
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

bot or human, adorable with the small repeated buys.
Activity: 436
Activity: 51
Electricity is about half of scrypt. Cards run 20c cooler or more and to top it off you would have an extremely hard time mining with Asics
Someone mentioned it earlier but the ability to mine x11 coins would be a very welcome addition to the multi-pool.  I live in the hot, humid south USA so as an example I now have all 4 of my AMD miners on an x11 coin and my one 6 card 750ti rig pointed at the multi-pool.  

Will be bringing another 6 card 750ti rig online later this week for multi-pool use but enabling x11 would allow me to point all my rigs at fluttercoinpool.com without turning my home into a sauna.

Hey, why you are at it enable Sha256 mining support.  Tongue

-blue
They are adding sha256 I am pretty sure I think I saw a post few pages back

Well then crack your developer whip and get them hot on the x11 request.  Cheesy
Said many times, I have no involvement in the pool.  But I will suggest it for ya.  Whats it run cooler on the cards?

Way cooler, x11 takes the ambient temp in my house down about 5 - 7 degrees vs. running Scrypt.  Not sure on the electricity savings, they are a consideration also, but mainly I hate being hot. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is the multipool payout schedule ?
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Someone mentioned it earlier but the ability to mine x11 coins would be a very welcome addition to the multi-pool.  I live in the hot, humid south USA so as an example I now have all 4 of my AMD miners on an x11 coin and my one 6 card 750ti rig pointed at the multi-pool.  

Will be bringing another 6 card 750ti rig online later this week for multi-pool use but enabling x11 would allow me to point all my rigs at fluttercoinpool.com without turning my home into a sauna.

-blue

Well then crack your developer whip and get them hot on the x11 request.  Cheesy
Said many times, I have no involvement in the pool.  But I will suggest it for ya.  Whats it run cooler on the cards?

-blue

FlutterCoin Developer

-blue
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Kind of hard to search on my phone but what happened with WC?

This was the start of it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6416797

IDK if it's 100% real or not but Poloniex froze their WC market and said the others did too.  I've seen several people say they sent coins from their wallets and never got them.  As of right now there hasn't been an official update.  

Even if it's never needed it would be nice to know that there is something officially in place that could reach everyone in case of a problem.  Less likely to have fear-mongering and scams that way.

Not sure I follow about what should be in place, but we have the alert system to sent out updates/warnings to clients.

I was referring to a suggestion I made above and pasted that below:

In light of the Whitecoin problem/crash, I'd like to suggest a feature to enhance the stability of Fluttercoin.  Wallets need a way to warn you if there is a problem with the network.  I think Hirocoin will alert you when there is an update but I'm not sure if it will when there's a problem.  For example, if somehow there was a fork or a vulnerability in the network the wallet needs to alert you before you send coins and potentially loose them.

Figuring out how to safeguard users will help to increase the faith and stability of Fluttercoin.  One more thing to set us apart from the rest.

Not everyone checks the forum everyday.  Business owners accepting FLT won't be checking the forums everyday.  So when someone opens their wallet to send or receive coins it would be nice to know that if there was a problem I'd have a message there telling me about it.  We may never have an issue but if we do it could tell us.

I saw notifications to update fluttercoin wallet right on the wallet itself. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have even known there was a fork coming. This coin seems very well tended.
FlutterCoin Developer
The whole WC thing, yeah, very suspicious, that's all I'm saying.

unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 2;   // minimum age for coin age: 2d

This mean 2 days minimum maturity.  Hence there is no guarantee PoS blocks will mint, meaning no transactions.  Same goes for all.  There is no guarantee of PoS blocks being generated, none.

This is PoW is not useless by any means.

-blue
Activity: 51
How much flutter does waffle dump in the night?
they can't dump much anymore, next week at this time it will be 1/2 of what it is this week, etc, etc

Yeah I am just wondering when to buy back in and was thinking it will probably go back to 1200 this evening when they dump. We shall see.
FlutterCoin Developer

IDK if it's 100% real or not but Poloniex froze their WC market and said the others did too.  I've seen several people say they sent coins from their wallets and never got them.  As of right now there hasn't been an official update.  

Even if it's never needed it would be nice to know that there is something officially in place that could reach everyone in case of a problem.  Less likely to have fear-mongering and scams that way.

Not sure I follow about what should be in place, but we have the alert system to sent out updates/warnings to clients.

In light of the Whitecoin problem/crash, I'd like to suggest a feature to enhance the stability of Fluttercoin.  Wallets need a way to warn you if there is a problem with the network.  I think Hirocoin will alert you when there is an update but I'm not sure if it will when there's a problem.  For example, if somehow there was a fork or a vulnerability in the network the wallet needs to alert you before you send coins and potentially loose them.

Figuring out how to safeguard users will help to increase the faith and stability of Fluttercoin.  One more thing to set us apart from the rest.

Not everyone checks the forum everyday.  Business owners accepting FLT won't be checking the forums everyday.  So when someone opens their wallet to send or receive coins it would be nice to know that if there was a problem I'd have a message there telling me about it.  We may never have an issue but if we do it could tell us. 
already in place, and already used several times...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FlutterCoin Developer
How much flutter does waffle dump in the night?
they can't dump much anymore, next week at this time it will be 1/2 of what it is this week, etc, etc
Jump to: