Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 127. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How much flutter does waffle dump in the night?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Things need to be in place... If everyone has coins in an exchange, and doesn't keep open wallets, no blocks are generated.
FlutterCoin Developer
Here's a question: what guarantees these POS coins stake blocks?

Answer: nothing
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
FLT dev is not a ghost like ghostcoin/whitecoin dev. If there is any problems, he will fix it asap like he has been doing since the start. You dont have to worry about missing devs when you invest in FLT thats for sure.

FlutterCoin Developer
Kind of hard to search on my phone but what happened with WC?

This was the start of it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6416797

IDK if it's 100% real or not but Poloniex froze their WC market and said the others did too.  I've seen several people say they sent coins from their wallets and never got them.  As of right now there hasn't been an official update.  

Even if it's never needed it would be nice to know that there is something officially in place that could reach everyone in case of a problem.  Less likely to have fear-mongering and scams that way.

Not sure I follow about what should be in place, but we have the alert system to sent out updates/warnings to clients.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

This was the start of it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6416797

IDK if it's 100% real or not but Poloniex froze their WC market and said the others did too.  I've seen several people say they sent coins from their wallets and never got them.  As of right now there hasn't been an official update.  

Even if it's never needed it would be nice to know that there is something officially in place that could reach everyone in case of a problem.  Less likely to have fear-mongering and scams that way.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

The opposite of what's going to happen with our coin. They crashed and the dev apparently disappeared and dumped pre-mine. At least it's what i've been reading

We will rise Smiley
FlutterCoin Developer
CryptoLogo, saw your tweet, unfortunately no intro video for me LOL. 

I personally steer clear from anything pertaining to other peoples coins, money etc.  Will never run a pool, exchange, etc.  May associate, but that's the extent of it.
FlutterCoin Developer
legendary
Very nice work getting the multipool started

Will it be more transparent later on after the beta stage? perhaps some statistics?

I'm gonna start mining some to see how it works Smiley

We've released a stats page that can be found here: http://fluttercoinpool.com/stats. Also you will not be able to mine in the pool until after Beta stage ends.

Thanks for the update, but I still have a question. I was selected as beta tester, and as you say, people who have not been selected cannot mine, supposedly. But the pool is open to everyone... So why did you guys selected beta testers?

Initially our goal was to beta release, but upon launch the mining info was leaked. We then decided to have a "soft" opening instead and not broadcast this fact too much. Everyone who mines in the pool will be paid at this point, beta tester or not, as it is only fair.

Notice: Multipool is still in the "beta" period so expect us to be making a lot of tweaks/adjustments in order to fine-tune operations.

Ok, thanks for the feedback again, guess everything is explained now Smiley Good thing I joined in early. If there's anything we, miners, can make to help you guys test the pool (beyond mining) please post here, I'm sure a lot of people, like myself, would be glad to help
Activity: 127

Will it be more transparent later on after the beta stage? perhaps some statistics?

We've released a stats page that can be found here: http://fluttercoinpool.com/stats. Also you will not be able to mine in the pool until after Beta stage ends.

Thanks for the update, but I still have a question. I was selected as beta tester, and as you say, people who have not been selected cannot mine, supposedly. But the pool is open to everyone... So why did you guys selected beta testers?

Initially our goal was to beta release, but upon launch the mining info was leaked. We then decided to have a "soft" opening instead and not broadcast this fact too much. Everyone who mines in the pool will be paid at this point, beta tester or not, as it is only fair.

Notice: Multipool is still in the "beta" period so expect us to be making a lot of tweaks/adjustments in order to fine-tune operations.

Activity: 34

so if i am getting accepted shares and i am not a beta tester am i wasting my time ?

and if so why is there nothing stating that on the site ?
legendary

Activity: 127

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
In light of the Whitecoin problem/crash, I'd like to suggest a feature to enhance the stability of Fluttercoin.  Wallets need a way to warn you if there is a problem with the network.  I think Hirocoin will alert you when there is an update but I'm not sure if it will when there's a problem.  For example, if somehow there was a fork or a vulnerability in the network the wallet needs to alert you before you send coins and potentially loose them. 

Figuring out how to safeguard users will help to increase the faith and stability of Fluttercoin.  One more thing to set us apart from the rest.
Activity: 196
FLT is a safe harbour from the tsunami of clone coins picking the pockets of naive investors.
Activity: 434

Activity: 210
Fluttercoin's multipool buys like clockwork.

Flutterclock.

Give up on MYR ? Welcome to Fluttercoin

I posted the same reward change idea to MYR right about the same day as FLT.
FLT community and dev accepted the new reward idea with some changes and MYR ... well... they hated it.
At least I tried Smiley

Once FLT had posted the changes we went from 150k market cap to 1 million in short order.

And not only that but FLT's new PoT and other innovations are now more recognized due to the added attention
that value increase and protection of investor's funds brought.

There is nothing wrong with making a coin worth investing in. Same as a business.
And we are just getting warmed up.

At first MYR looks like a great coin. But it soon fate away with developer and whole thread talking about mining for over 2 months. Its a good coin as a play ground for developer and innovation. As a investment not really because the whole development team hate hype and kill any attempt to do so. I was mining it since the beginning but was lucky to unload ALL my mine coin at the peak of the last pump. I stop mining since.  
Activity: 42
I like the fact that the price of Fluttercoin remains quite steady. Reminds me a bit of Blackcoin in the early stages. I can go to sleep without worrying I lose half my investment during the night. And I am almost sure it will go up at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Fluttercoin's multipool buys like clockwork.

Flutterclock.

Give up on MYR ? Welcome to Fluttercoin

I posted the same reward change idea to MYR right about the same day as FLT.
FLT community and dev accepted the new reward idea with some changes and MYR ... well... they hated it.
At least I tried Smiley

Once FLT had posted the changes we went from 150k market cap to 1 million in short order.

And not only that but FLT's new PoT and other innovations are now more recognized due to the added attention
that value increase and protection of investor's funds brought.

There is nothing wrong with making a coin worth investing in. Same as a business.
And we are just getting warmed up.
Jump to: