Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 129. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Who the hell is selling on mintpal? FLT is over 1300 sat on poloniex  Huh

me...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Who the hell is selling on mintpal? FLT is over 1300 sat on poloniex  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
If I see the multipool is coming into play officially, I will directly buy  all sell walls up to 25k satoshi no doubt!
Multipool and PoT are just outside of the box! Amazing. This coin is next one to hit BC target. Do you remember those times BC were around 700 satoshi while i was holding a great amount of it. It is time for FLT.

Heh do you mean 2.5K sat? Would be a little bit godly if 25K happened suddenly. I only know of one special cat who can do something like that.

Well of course 2.5 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
If I see the multipool is coming into play officially, I will directly buy  all sell walls up to 25k satoshi no doubt!
Multipool and PoT are just outside of the box! Amazing. This coin is next one to hit BC target. Do you remember those times BC were around 700 satoshi while i was holding a great amount of it. It is time for FLT.

Heh do you mean 2.5K sat? Would be a little bit godly if 25K happened suddenly. I only know of one special cat who can do something like that.

I just noticed there are only 4-5 BTC in sell walls to 1500 again (50% gain from the 1000 sat floor two days ago). FLT holders are solid.
Also the cheap coins are on the way out as the block reward is so much lower now and will continue to drop weekly.
Add the multipool over the next week and I doubt you will see 1000-1500 satoshi anymore.

I just looked at the chart and the floor has been rising last 3 days as well as peaks of 1500 and then 1600+.

Look at the "rich" list and there are over 30 FLT millionaires. Consolidated into strong hands.
Including the Dev, me, and many others. When you have a Dev that is an owner you get real work on the coin with real results.

legendary
Activity: 801

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
If I see the multipool is coming into play officially, I will directly buy  all sell walls up to 2.5k satoshi no doubt!
legendary
Activity: 840
Benefit of doubt, miscommunication. Can you get back to us Kidcoin asap if people invited should mine only or if anyone can point their rigs at it. Cheers.
I myself don't know...  I am not personally running the pool.

Would be nice of you to check things out. People are waiting for this multipool today.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
legendary
My new logo submission

Just kidding guys Wink found it and couldn't resist posting cracks me up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Benefit of doubt, miscommunication. Can you get back to us Kidcoin asap if people invited should mine only or if anyone can point their rigs at it. Cheers.
I myself don't know...  I am not personally running the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

The instructions are there for anyone to see... So yeah, anyone can point his miner there, i guess.
legendary
legendary
Oh, so much for a closed beta.

Exactly Cheesy But better this way, everyone can hop in, take part, and test the pool. The more people, the better!
legendary
Oh, so much for a closed beta.
legendary
Its legit LOL and its not testnet - if it were the addresses wouldn't start with F

I think they are working on the stats page...  Not sure

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep on mining Smiley

Wait, did you receive information about workers and such? I received an email that i was one of - the chosen ones - who could participate in the beta, but still waiting for more info.

I did not receive any more info, but as you can see the pool is open for everyone, after all.
legendary
Its legit LOL and its not testnet - if it were the addresses wouldn't start with F

I think they are working on the stats page...  Not sure

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep on mining Smiley

Wait, did you receive information about workers and such? I received an email that i was one of - the chosen ones - who could participate in the beta, but still waiting for more info.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Is there any summary on how PoT works?

There's a whitepaper on  www.fluttercoin.us that covers it.  It's very short.

A less technical 'how', and more of a 'why' explanation given in this thread on or two pages back:

Proof of Transaction serves the same beneficial function that mining does: it secures the blockchain by confirming transactions. Except instead of rewarding an energy-wasting and rapidly centralizing arms race between miners solving useless busywork calculations, it rewards the actual end users of the coin for doing a useful service that they naturally would do anyway, which is spending it.   Mining serves well its purpose to bootstrap the coin but like training wheels on a bicycle, once the coin matures and gets used heavily, mining starts to cause more problems than it solves as seen by the enormous cost of running the Bitcoin network as well as its tendency for mining to become centralized over time. All workarounds, such as ASIC resistance, which still preserve the role of mining as the only securing proof system, only serve to delay the problem. They do not attempt to fundamentally solve it in the way that a PoT/PoS coin maturity life cycle (such as the one Flutter has created) does.

We get more new coins in our wallet holding them AND sending them. PoS and PoT. Makes it superior to any ordinary PoS coin.
Jump to: