Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 130. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Its legit LOL and its not testnet - if it were the addresses wouldn't start with F

I think they are working on the stats page...  Not sure

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep on mining Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
Its legit LOL and its not testnet - if it were the addresses wouldn't start with F

I think they are working on the stats page...  Not sure
legendary
There's a lot of people mining for a pool that we don't even know if it's ready to mine on, and if it will payout or not...

Gotta have faith on Flutter Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Pointed my 10mh at it for now, they did register that domain if that quells some of the 'scam' anxiety.

I pin it to them being busy putting the last touches on it like they said hopefully soon we'll see a full stat page etc

I'd recommend not to mine yet if you didn't receive the e-mail unless they've said / will say otherwise.
legendary
Are the folks on the multipool actually mining anything? There's no way to see it afaik...

well theres a "getting started" guide in the site hiden somewhere Smiley , i pointed my worker according  to the guide and it started showing me "accepted" blocks . i got the accepted beta testing email but could not wait anymore Cheesy

I did get the email too, and I thought this was going to be for beta testers only... Well, I guess I'll just point my miner there, don't wanna miss the action. Hope I'm not wasting my hashes away
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Are the folks on the multipool actually mining anything? There's no way to see it afaik...

well theres a "getting started" guide in the site hiden somewhere Smiley , i pointed my worker according  to the guide and it started showing me "accepted" blocks . i got the accepted beta testing email but could not wait anymore Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 308
I'm on the multipool too with my 1.2 Mhash, woo Smiley

let's see if the multipool can make the value increase of flt Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hello folks ,

while it's critical for the coin to success it needs an active dev behind it to develope and keep the coin up to date  it's also required an active community with lots of projects to push the coin ahead  .

i have an idea and can support it financially 100% but i need a partner who is good with web design and implementing API data to a shoping cart system ...it does not need to be fancy website just a basic shoping cart that can calculate the fiat price based on exchangers value of flt/btc . if anyone interest i can share more information via PMs or skype
legendary
Activity: 801
Edit: posting to old posts :s

how did you get going on the multipool I've not received the e-mail today with instructions. I'm a jealous little butterfly.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'm on the multipool too with my 1.2 Mhash, woo Smiley
Activity: 370
Is there any summary on how PoT works?

There's a whitepaper on  www.fluttercoin.us that covers it.  It's very short.

A less technical 'how', and more of a 'why' explanation given in this thread on or two pages back:

Proof of Transaction serves the same beneficial function that mining does: it secures the blockchain by confirming transactions. Except instead of rewarding an energy-wasting and rapidly centralizing arms race between miners solving useless busywork calculations, it rewards the actual end users of the coin for doing a useful service that they naturally would do anyway, which is spending it.   Mining serves well its purpose to bootstrap the coin but like training wheels on a bicycle, once the coin matures and gets used heavily, mining starts to cause more problems than it solves as seen by the enormous cost of running the Bitcoin network as well as its tendency for mining to become centralized over time. All workarounds, such as ASIC resistance, which still preserve the role of mining as the only securing proof system, only serve to delay the problem. They do not attempt to fundamentally solve it in the way that a PoT/PoS coin maturity life cycle (such as the one Flutter has created) does.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Is this the official multipool? Is it open to everyone after all?

The email said that official details would be released later and sent through email... I guess I'll wait for that.

Betatesters first only. After that? The moon.

Then how come the pool is open to everyone? Or maybe it's just a scam pool?

yeah! 2 miners alerady Smiley waiting on the official announcement, havent seen that yet.

Also waiting for the announcement

Looks legit, just waiting for the official email to go at it.
legendary

The email said that official details would be released later and sent through email... I guess I'll wait for that.

Betatesters first only. After that? The moon.

Then how come the pool is open to everyone? Or maybe it's just a scam pool?

yeah! 2 miners alerady Smiley waiting on the official announcement, havent seen that yet.

Also waiting for the announcement
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 868

The whitepaper explains some of it: http://www.fluttercoin.us/fluttercoin/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Proof-of-Transaction.pdf

Also, if you look back a few pages you will find posts from thekidcoin and others talking about/explaining it.
legendary

Activity: 341
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Does anyone know at what time the multipool will go live ?
Jump to: