Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 132. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
is there a timer on the block halving? when it will happen? Also wasnt there a multipool annc coming?

"Timer" is built into network.  The last 5000 coin reward is whomever finds block 34,750.  Blocks after that are rewarded with 2,500 coins for each found block until the next halving, and so on...

Blocks are targeted to be solved every 2 minutes.  Regardless if there is 100 terahashes, or 100 kilohashes per second on the network in total.

Multipool is in beta and not currently open to the public.  They are hoping to open it on Saturaday to those who applied to the pool via email.

Actually that is not entirely correct. We are going from 2500 which is the current reward now down to 1250 or 1/4th the original amount of 5000.
This will be the second weekly block halving.

39,742 is the current block so now only 49 blocks or 98 minutes till reward is 1250 (down from 5000 then 2500 now 1250)

Next halving is in 7 days and that will take us to 625 coins reward or 1/8th the original amount.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
"Hello,

You have been chosen to participate in the Fluttercoin Multipool beta! Our team appreciates you reaching out to us to get involved and we look forward to working together. Official details of the multipool will be released tomorrow and sent to you via email.

Thanks,
Fluttercoin Team"

Thanks chaps glad to help.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
is there a timer on the block halving? when it will happen? Also wasnt there a multipool annc coming?

"Timer" is built into network.  The last 5000 coin reward is whomever finds block 34,750.  Blocks after that are rewarded with 2,500 coins for each found block until the next halving, and so on...

Blocks are targeted to be solved every 2 minutes.  Regardless if there is 100 terahashes, or 100 kilohashes per second on the network in total.

Multipool is in beta and not currently open to the public.  They are hoping to open it on Saturaday to those who applied to the pool via email.
Activity: 8
So here we go on the price trend. Let the whale take us up. Don't hold him back. Hold your coins.
Block halving in a matter of hours. 75% less coins than initial reward. Much easier to rise tomorrow
with the block reward going to 1250 coins (was 5000 just 8 days ago).

Should see a nice steady healthy rise to some degree through the weekend.

We'll still have some volatility, but hopefully we can get a base in the mid 20's.  We need to have strong hands and keep our FLT way past the 20's as I see it could be worth a dollar or two at the current BTC price. It would not be good to have millions of coins flooding the market due to the hype and quick rise this weekend. Where do you see FLT price ending up at end of year?

edit: added "at end of year"
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
So here we go on the price trend. Let the whale take us up. Don't hold him back. Hold your coins.
Block halving in a matter of hours. 75% less coins than initial reward. Much easier to rise tomorrow
with the block reward going to 1250 coins (was 5000 just 8 days ago).

Should see a nice steady healthy rise to some degree through the weekend.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello,

You have been chosen to participate in the Fluttercoin Multipool beta! Our team appreciates you reaching out to us to get involved and we look forward to working together. Official details of the multipool will be released tomorrow and sent to you via email.

Thanks,
Fluttercoin Team

No, thank you Fluttercoin Team.  Planning to build another 6 card system tonight for the beta debut.

Cool.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hello,

Thanks,
Fluttercoin Team

No, thank you Fluttercoin Team.  Planning to build another 6 card system tonight for the beta debut.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Almost filled up, I should make top100 this weekend if price stays low!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Can you give us a time for the multipool launch? Can't wait to point my miners towards it!

Do not have an exact time set for tomorrow yet. I'm in the process of contacting those who've been selected right now. Will have further information soon.

Also, the Fluttercoin Twitter Tip Bot is almost complete. The project was paid for by fluttercoinbounty.com. If you are interested in donating to see future projects funded please visit the site. We are in need of more bounty postings as well, so if you have anything you'd like to see created this is the place to go.

Good news! Waiting for a response. And the Tip Bot is an awesome plus, thanks!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Can you give us a time for the multipool launch? Can't wait to point my miners towards it!

Do not have an exact time set for tomorrow yet. I'm in the process of contacting those who've been selected right now. Will have further information soon.

Also, the Fluttercoin Twitter Tip Bot is almost complete. The project was paid for by fluttercoinbounty.com. If you are interested in donating to see future projects funded please visit the site. We are in need of more bounty postings as well, so if you have anything you'd like to see created this is the place to go.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
FLT is one of the top coins for a stable floor in the whole game. Also there are 32 wallets with over 1 million
coins and those people don't sell.

I remember when the Twitter account for FLT had only about 50 followers just a month or so ago.
https://twitter.com/fluttercoin
Look now ^^^^ over 1,000.

It's one of those coins you can count on like DOGE to always make a show and it's still just getting it's legs.
PoW Mining is nearly coming to an end in the days to come and the next weekly block halving is tonight.

Minor clarification (I made this same mistake myself) - the PoW phase doesn't actually end, though the era of large block rewards certainly does.  The code as it is now has a final reward payout of 20 FLT - though I am not sure how this fits in with the apparent eternal halving that still happens after the kickstart PoW slope levels off.

Sure but 20 coins per day is for all intents and purposes the end of PoW mining in a matter of weeks. It's like 0.4% of the original reward. The coin would
have to be 200x it's value now to be worth mining. But you never know we could hit a 200M market cap Tongue within a few years.

lol yeah I suppose I am being 'technically correct' here but the big picture view is that yes, PoW mining does become heavily disincentivized compared to PoS and PoT once the reward is down to the last few short term halvings.  If the PoT 500 FLT limit doesn't get adjusted (reduced) by then, I expect that we'll have a mostly PoS-driven model until we start getting merchant connectivity onboard with a partner like moolah.ch. 
has the PoS stage started yet?

It started from day 1,  the PoW phase doesn't end and the PoS begins - they both work side by side, though PoW's contribution gets smaller and smaller.

Same goes for the Proof of Transaction phase - it's already in effect and gradually takes over more and more of the mining reward shares until the two systems are about even with each other and with PoS.

thekidcoin, please correct me if I got that wrong, I am extrapolating from what I understand is happening now into a future stable state scenario of the network.
Activity: 43

Yes, you need to hold it in your wallet for atleast 30 days and unlock your wallet for the coins to start staking.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
legendary
FLT is one of the top coins for a stable floor in the whole game. Also there are 32 wallets with over 1 million

I remember when the Twitter account for FLT had only about 50 followers just a month or so ago.

It's one of those coins you can count on like DOGE to always make a show and it's still just getting it's legs.
PoW Mining is nearly coming to an end in the days to come and the next weekly block halving is tonight.

Minor clarification (I made this same mistake myself) - the PoW phase doesn't actually end, though the era of large block rewards certainly does.  The code as it is now has a final reward payout of 20 FLT - though I am not sure how this fits in with the apparent eternal halving that still happens after the kickstart PoW slope levels off.

Sure but 20 coins per day is for all intents and purposes the end of PoW mining in a matter of weeks. It's like 0.4% of the original reward. The coin would
have to be 200x it's value now to be worth mining. But you never know we could hit a 200M market cap Tongue within a few years.

Block 1 - 3263: Random 500 5000 (1 minute blocks)
    Block 3264 - 22000: Random 1000 10000 (Begin 2 minute blocks)
    Block 22001 - 34750: Static reward 5000
    Block 34751 - 39791: Static reward 2500  <- almost over, currently at block 39,479
    Block 39792 - 44832: Static reward 1250
    Block 44833 - 49873: Static reward 625
    Block 49874 - 54914: Static reward 312.50
    Block 54915 - 59955: Static reward 156.25
    Block 59956 - 64996: Static reward 78.125
    Block 64997 - 70037: Static reward 39.0625
    Block 70038 - 332838: static reward 20
    Halving every 262800 blocks (so does it go to 10, then 5, then 2.5, etc? )
legendary

PoW Mining is nearly coming to an end and the next weekly block halving is tonight.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
what about flt mutipool???

Never got a response back from my email request to be added to the beta testing, any updates on this?  Still a go for Saturday?

Would like to see the stats from the beta even if I am not an active participant.
Jump to: