Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 134. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Will there be an announcement like a week ago?

If yes, when and what time will the announcement come?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I want to know when FLT mineral pool test, and POT when running. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
mining is so difficult... why so many hash in it?

Coin has been out almost 2 months now. Should have jumped on from the start.

Just finished mining WC so moving my computers back to FLT.
Activity: 350

lots of this will go to the multipool Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
no it appeared just at the launch of the wallet. and then the wallet crashed without opening. i've tested the wallet posted a couple of pages back. it works now. are there any faucets out there? the one posted in the initial posting is dead. thank you!
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
guys i can't get the fluttercoin wallet to open. i'm on mac, mavericks. it crashes everytime I accept incoming network transactions. sth about EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION.

can anyone help?
that message helps though... every time something is sent to you?  that helps.  let me do some digging here
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
guys i can't get the fluttercoin wallet to open. i'm on mac, mavericks. it crashes everytime I accept incoming network transactions. sth about EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION.

can anyone help?
try the wallet posted a few pages back by another person, and let me know if that one works for you...  having some issues with the mac wallets
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi, since some users were having trouble receiving confirmation emails, I disabled this option and now everyone is able to update / withdraw without confirmation email.
Thanks for being so patient!   Smiley

Running on a super charged server (dual SSD disks and 32GB RAM) to ensure smooth mining and a very stable experience!!!

You can visit our pool here: http://flutter.speedminer.org

Any feedback / suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252

can anyone help?
Activity: 177
Hi guys. I have a problem and i need your help. I'm new to all this and quite a noob actually but i love FlutterCoin and keep mining and holding for a few days now. Problem is that i was mining at https://cryptotrain.net/ and the damn pool has no active workers. I kept mining there hoping to find a block and get paid but my hash power is low (1mh/s). So i changed pool and everything seems fine now but i have almost 1000 FLT's in there constantly decreasing. I know it's not much for you guys but i'm a small miner so this amount is kind of important. So can you check this pool and lend me a hand to find a block and get paid? Other users have wasted their time there too so it will be a nice bonus for everyone. Thanks

Looks strange this cryptotrain.net, is this even legit?

I`m mining at

http://flutter.miningwith.us

and like it, support also very fast

Don't know mate. I just know that i have been mining there for 4 days for nothing as it seems. I checked your pool. Do you really get the 200 FLT bonus?
Activity: 196

Perfect window for FLT today. Looking forward to the weekend.

The next weekly block halving is tomorrow and that will mean we are at 25% of the original award back
when FLT hit 2900 satoshi. Now it's 4x easier to hold the price up with 4x less coins being minted one could
say. 3x price increase would be a lot easier now from the current 1200 satoshi than it was a couple weeks ago.
Also, the coin has fully changed over from weak hands to strong.

Cool interpretation ! We will see the peak at the weekend.

I hope so.
ATM, a lot of coins are drawn out of alts in general due to a new and fresh round of China FUD, and bitcoin drowning today.
As soon as this is over, the mood should change soon, very much in favor of FLT Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hi guys. I have a problem and i need your help. I'm new to all this and quite a noob actually but i love FlutterCoin and keep mining and holding for a few days now. Problem is that i was mining at https://cryptotrain.net/ and the damn pool has no active workers. I kept mining there hoping to find a block and get paid but my hash power is low (1mh/s). So i changed pool and everything seems fine now but i have almost 1000 FLT's in there constantly decreasing. I know it's not much for you guys but i'm a small miner so this amount is kind of important. So can you check this pool and lend me a hand to find a block and get paid? Other users have wasted their time there too so it will be a nice bonus for everyone. Thanks

Looks strange this cryptotrain.net, is this even legit?

I`m mining at

http://flutter.miningwith.us

and like it, support also very fast
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The price has been around 1000 for over a week now, do you guys really think halving this weekend will tripple the value?
And one key question, what's the real value of FLT ?

Around 1k is the value of the coin to me for now. But lots of things to come, multipool and halving will have a considerable amount of impact on the price rising.
So my guess is that the bottom of the FLT will be around 25k - 35k within the coming 4 days.
Holy shit man, with such a bottom, I can't imagine the peak. We will be filthy rich Grin

This makes no sense but it would be nice! Smiley
Activity: 196
The price has been around 1000 for over a week now, do you guys really think halving this weekend will tripple the value?

Around 1k is the value of the coin to me for now. But lots of things to come, multipool and halving will have a considerable amount of impact on the price rising.
So my guess is that the bottom of the FLT will be around 25k - 35k within the coming 4 days.
Holy shit man, with such a bottom, I can't imagine the peak. We will be filthy rich Grin
Activity: 177
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 490

FLT GO TO MOON!!!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

The next weekly block halving is tomorrow and that will mean we are at 25% of the original award back
when FLT hit 2900 satoshi. Now it's 4x easier to hold the price up with 4x less coins being minted one could
say. 3x price increase would be a lot easier now from the current 1200 satoshi than it was a couple weeks ago.

Cool interpretation ! We will see the peak at the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Jump to: