Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 135. (Read 368041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Nothing is happening here.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 994
Mining (and buying) FLT since today Smiley

One Quick question:

I´m mining at flutter.miningwith.us with one of my Gridseeds for trying it out.

Everything seems fine , but why i can´t see my Worker Information (right)?

Any thoughts?

Screenshot: http://i59.tinypic.com/m9vzwh.png

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Just stocked up on BCs since it so cheap atm and tons of FLTs. Its gonna be a long hold. Always looking for the moment to buy and i found it Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
More dumps as gamblers scramble for the next pump and dump (WC). I'll take them. They'll be lucky to buy them back shortly for triple the price.
legendary
Activity: 801
Our team is not interested in having a 3rd party operate the multipool. We've been working on a dedicated one for FLT and it's beta release is on Saturday. If anyone would like to take part in the beta please email [email protected] with your mining rig info and availability.

I've sent a message to that email and received no response. I've also seen other people in this thread saying they've heard nothing either. I don't care if you don't want me for the beta, but a response to my email informing me of this would be nice...

Yes I second this, I have 10mh/s which is a nice value to add, active on this thread also, wouldn't mind a spot!

I understand there's going to be a small wave of FUD from this probably but opportunities offered like that are always inundated with e-mails and requests. They only wanted 40 guys was it for the beta? Don't mind missing out at all, but good luck!

If you sent an email to [email protected] I will make sure to try to grab you both spots. We will be in contact with those who were chosen shortly. Appreciate everyones patience in the matter as this has been an extensive process. I look forward to launching very soon and helping to provide a stable base for Fluttercoin growth!

Much obliged. My e-mail should be FryguyUK@ just to let you know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Our team is not interested in having a 3rd party operate the multipool. We've been working on a dedicated one for FLT and it's beta release is on Saturday. If anyone would like to take part in the beta please email [email protected] with your mining rig info and availability.

I've sent a message to that email and received no response. I've also seen other people in this thread saying they've heard nothing either. I don't care if you don't want me for the beta, but a response to my email informing me of this would be nice...

Yes I second this, I have 10mh/s which is a nice value to add, active on this thread also, wouldn't mind a spot!

I understand there's going to be a small wave of FUD from this probably but opportunities offered like that are always inundated with e-mails and requests. They only wanted 40 guys was it for the beta? Don't mind missing out at all, but good luck!

If you sent an email to [email protected] I will make sure to try to grab you both spots. We will be in contact with those who were chosen shortly. Appreciate everyones patience in the matter as this has been an extensive process. I look forward to launching very soon and helping to provide a stable base for Fluttercoin growth!

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 127

legendary

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

No. You forfeit your stake to that exchange by leaving your FLT in their wallets.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250

Which leads me to the stake - do you get the stake 5% when you park your FLT in a exchange ?
legendary
So current position on flutter to summarise a little:

- block halving immanent
- multipool beta immanent (promised to be different)
- hashrate fallout from colourcoin copies immanent
- coin naturally sits within the top 6 mined coins and has for a while.
- coin features are innovative and push the envelope for cryptos that bit further.
- community is growing nicely, devs seem to be busy working but spend just enough time with us here.
- community has me, good thing, always ;-) @Frygizzle

What else is there to chat about gents?
legendary
Gonna be awesome when mining pools are forced to turn their grubby hands away from FLT.  Grin

I hate dodgy pools. Always the same crap. Okaypool is my favorite pool to have my coins stolen on, such avoid.
Gonna be awesome when mining pools are forced to turn their grubby hands away from FLT.  Grin
legendary
Price needs to be around 1700+ to be one of the top 3 most profitable coins to mine. Work together guys so we can catch that Whitecoin fallout. We need the miners on this coin for tomorrow so they are all alerted to the multipool option to switch to hopefully next week, if the beta runs smooth.
legendary
This chart is reminding me of blackcoin in its early stages. We should see 10k within the next few weeks.

yep, in fact if you go to max chart on mintpal for blackcoin you can highlight the area where it was at 400 - 2000 - 1000 - 10000 and it is incredibly similar.

Also I just checked http://agran.net/flt_getbalance.php?top=100

I'm seeing a lot of 1mil+ wallets, think a lot of cats have got the fill of milk Cheesy
Activity: 126
This chart is reminding me of blackcoin in its early stages. We should see 10k within the next few weeks.
Great to see more activity in this thread.

We already have an outstanding coin with unique features and solid fundamentals. We have an active and committed dev team...

Now the community has to spread its wings and grow beyond the core faithful. We need to educate people and welcome new investors. Community is an important, though at times overlooked, pillar of a coin's success. We can't all help with the technical aspects. But we can all certainly contribute to raising awareness.
Jump to: