Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 137. (Read 368041 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
You know as an investor in Fluttercoin it's the technology behind the coin that matters. The price will go up and down and unless you're looking long term it will dive with a dump and you'll be questioning yourself should I sell ?

Since you believe in the fundamentals of the coin you will see dips as an opportunity to accumulate even more. This mindset builds a stronger community and you'll be doing yourself a favor not fretting.

Another note is I've got my rigs mining fluttercoin but also mining shitcoins to convert to btc then purchase fluttercoin.

exactly , big up
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
You know as an investor in Fluttercoin it's the technology behind the coin that matters. The price will go up and down and unless you're looking long term it will dive with a dump and you'll be questioning yourself should I sell ?

Since you believe in the fundamentals of the coin you will see dips as an opportunity to accumulate even more. This mindset builds a stronger community and you'll be doing yourself a favor not fretting.

Another note is I've got my rigs mining fluttercoin but also mining shitcoins to convert to btc then purchase fluttercoin.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Then let's pump (no dump)
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Pump placed with miners leaving whitecoin would be a good choice, as the increased hashrate can keep the coin stable after the pump.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Few people were talking about a pump - not sure if that is good or bad though as those things are temporary usually

Pump is good as long as it's not followed by a dump Smiley

+100 Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Few people were talking about a pump - not sure if that is good or bad though as those things are temporary usually

Pump is good as long as it's not followed by a dump Smiley
legendary
When the price will increase ?

It will decrease first.

It has already decreased, no ? One week ago, the price was 2600 satoshis...
Flutter needs a small pumps to make it the more attractive option when the whitecoin blocks finish. Asiacoin and yellowcoin aren't exactly good options.

That would be attractive short-term. Day traders take profits with spoons and losses with buckets. Long term holders, who go through the different storms, will be the winners over-time, just look at bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 801
Flutter needs a small pumps to make it the more attractive option when the whitecoin blocks finish. Asiacoin and yellowcoin aren't exactly good options.

It will decrease first.

Probably, you can't move from 150 satoshis up to 2500++ without a major correction. Now, will the floor be 1000 satoshis? I don't know but I'd rather buy FLT's at 1,000 satoshis than 10,000 satoshis in a few weeks/months.

Stacking.
Activity: 597
What version of Xcode you using to build?

I am going to debug this with qt creator (I don't use it to build I use qmake/make)

May be piece of code causing this.  Curious to see the log file and see why it's getting stuck though (error message will say why block is rejected). 

I would definitely use a conf file with

Dnsseed=1
Noirc=1

Definitely delete the block index and DB files (keep wallet.dat backed up of course)
4.8.5 macports default, tested the wallet on two clean systems. You should ask the Novacoin devs to see if they fixed this problem in their code.
legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 98
| TeamFLT | Trader & Investor |
legendary

I hope that the price will go over 5000 satoshis Undecided
FlutterCoin Developer
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

That is the 1.000.000usd question!!! Cheesy
legendary
FlutterCoin Developer
What version of Xcode you using to build?

I am going to debug this with qt creator (I don't use it to build I use qmake/make)

May be piece of code causing this.  Curious to see the log file and see why it's getting stuck though (error message will say why block is rejected). 

I would definitely use a conf file with

Dnsseed=1
Noirc=1

Definitely delete the block index and DB files (keep wallet.dat backed up of course)
Activity: 597
I followed the steps.
stuck on the same block, and getting the same message.
did it work for you? maybe it only works for mavericks?

Strange, I've got it to sync on 10.6.8 and 10.9.2 which are the lower and upper limits. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to point you to this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5885989 and this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5893619
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

flutter.miningwith.us

We would love to see you hashing on our pool!
Jump to: