Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 155. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FlutterCoin Developer
exactly, there is no comparison between the 2 coins anyways.  People for whatever reason keep comparing the two but its apples and oranges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If I had to pick the silver to BlackCoin gold, this would make a very strong candidate. Wink

You guys have a good coin, but you need to stay focused on it. Don't let what BC (or even FAC or WC for that matter) is doing distract you. Otherwise, you'll end like MINT (dead). PoT is a fantastic start, so keep it going!

+1, feeling the same here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If I had to pick the silver to BlackCoin gold, this would make a very strong candidate. Wink

You guys have a good coin, but you need to stay focused on it. Don't let what BC (or even FAC or WC for that matter) is doing distract you. Otherwise, you'll end like MINT (dead). PoT is a fantastic start, so keep it going!
Activity: 350
FlutterCoin Developer
So Pot is simply miners fee paid to the miners?
No, has nothing to do with miners, only senders and receivers are eligible
FlutterCoin Developer
Would be nice when the multipool is up to buy FLT into an offer like that Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So Pot is simply miners fee paid to the miners?
FlutterCoin Developer
That "wall" is nothing.  We had millions in volume in the past week, 9k is nothing.
Activity: 42
It's being chipped down...
Activity: 196
18 BTC sell wall at Mintpal Sad

Holy Cowz! That's huge wall and right on the frontlines!
Keep cool, it will be quickly eaten  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Holy Cowz! That's huge wall and right on the frontlines!
Activity: 42
Activity: 196
How long is this being mined for?

It is halving each 7 days with the following rewards structure:

BLOCK REWARDS
    Block 1 - 3263: Random 500 5000 (1 minute blocks)
    Block 3264 - 22000: Random 1000 10000 (Begin 2 minute blocks)
    Block 22001 - 34750: Static reward 5000
    Block 34751 - 39791: Static reward 2500
    Block 39792 - 44832: Static reward 1250
    Block 44833 - 49873: Static reward 625
    Block 49874 - 54914: Static reward 312.50
    Block 54915 - 59955: Static reward 156.25
    Block 59956 - 64996: Static reward 78.125
    Block 64997 - 70037: Static reward 39.0625
    Block 70038 - 332838: static reward 20
    Halving every 262800 blocks

So roughly just over 6 weeks before reward is 20 a block?
Activity: 47
Compare it to the Faircoin graph and you can see that they are pressing the price down on purpose. Faircoin went from 2600 all the way to 1400 for a long long time... LOADS of panic sellers. And you cant compare it to the previous pump because if you check twitter now. LOADS of new people have bought in fluttercoin.

The more we get close to saturday the more the price goes up. their is a big push comming. 4k atleast

I don't know about that, halving is not such a big deal.
What we need to remember is that there a lot of FLT out there,the moment the price goes up, even small holders ( sub 200,000 coins ) can create a mini dump.
I think that's the big down side of FLT, too many coins in circulation .

i used to think that way , i have 6Mb mining setups and some times i solo mine small coins with almost zero volumes just for fun , having a look at them now and see their prices jumped x4 times makes me wonder how actually flt gona jump with the halving , check USDe for example i was baiscly throwing them away coz no one want them Cheesy
Activity: 26
Compare it to the Faircoin graph and you can see that they are pressing the price down on purpose. Faircoin went from 2600 all the way to 1400 for a long long time... LOADS of panic sellers. And you cant compare it to the previous pump because if you check twitter now. LOADS of new people have bought in fluttercoin.

The more we get close to saturday the more the price goes up. their is a big push comming. 4k atleast

I don't know about that, halving is not such a big deal.
What we need to remember is that there a lot of FLT out there,the moment the price goes up, even small holders ( sub 200,000 coins ) can create a mini dump.
I think that's the big down side of FLT, too many coins in circulation .
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
flt will be a great long term buy. one year from now and this coin will be amazeballs
Activity: 126

flutter.miningwith.us

We need your help since the network hash has risen!
200 Fluttercoin Reward to one random miner for every block found!
Activity: 370
The problem with comparing it to BC is that if you use charts that show both coins before they took off, it looks like Flutter isn't about to have a BC 'moment', it already had one and is being sold off the same way BC is.  

FLT:

BC:

Activity: 47
just don't duump these mils now Cheesy
Jump to: