Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 156. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
all the coins are different , u can't compare charts .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Look at Blackcoin before its run past 10k and compare it with FLT.

Just a coincidence or there is preparing something BIG!?

Wow two charts with big prices spikes that make the rest of the graph look like a flat line.
I think you're onto something here!

/sarcasm
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Look at Blackcoin before its run past 10k and compare it with FLT.

http://i.imgur.com/RtN1WV5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vOYjoI9.jpg

Just a coincidence or there is preparing something BIG!?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Nice to see the market not crashing. There's some other big sell order at 1850.

We're actually going pretty strong in these hard times, considering it's Easter and a lot of investors are on holiday while the multipools keep dumping. Add to that that coinwarz was showing us as the most profitable coin for most of the last 24h (which is now fixed). I can see FLT hitting 4k by the end of next week when the mp is about to launch.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
How long is this being mined for?

It is halving each 7 days with the following rewards structure:

BLOCK REWARDS
    Block 1 - 3263: Random 500 5000 (1 minute blocks)
    Block 3264 - 22000: Random 1000 10000 (Begin 2 minute blocks)
    Block 22001 - 34750: Static reward 5000
    Block 34751 - 39791: Static reward 2500
    Block 39792 - 44832: Static reward 1250
    Block 44833 - 49873: Static reward 625
    Block 49874 - 54914: Static reward 312.50
    Block 54915 - 59955: Static reward 156.25
    Block 59956 - 64996: Static reward 78.125
    Block 64997 - 70037: Static reward 39.0625
    Block 70038 - 332838: static reward 20
    Halving every 262800 blocks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How long is this being mined for?
Activity: 232
I tried to buy at current price. Was very hard. Fluttercoin has very good resistance!
Activity: 350
Walls getting chunks taking out of it. Seems people still wanna stock up on a lot of FLT.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Yes. THere are two whaleys in play at the moment. (Or one who has split their order).
Activity: 126
someone is eating the 1780 wall
Activity: 196
I bought some more at 1650. Thanks whaley !
lets wait with btc weapon to rebuy all the weak panic sellers
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Mini crash happening on Mintpal due to the placing of a 23 BTC sell order @ 1780.

Somebody trying to offload 1.3 million fluttercoin.

Lets follow what effect this has on the market because it may show us where the bottom is. It will also demonstrate how "scared" buyers are and illustrate how solid the 1700 resistence is.
Activity: 47
i was wrong about the whales Cheesy , it seems they are trying to push market down now to get on the weak hands head Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
What means (n/a) address in my wallet? I have regular withdrawal from my wallet to unknown address.

If it's like other PoS coins, it's showing stake, and it will come back. Type "getinfo" (sans quotes) in the debug window and see what the "stake" line says. I'd bet they match.
Activity: 370
kidcoin's an animal. "I AM THE LAWWWW" jk Wink

I am actually encouraged by the fact that this is not a self moderated thread. Self moderated threads tend to be a red flag warning of a dev that is lazy, or who makes enemies, or a coin that has no natural defenses against criticism - or all three at once.   Good to see the Dev here and on Reddit as well.  Trading, mining and investing in a coin is time consuming as it is, I can't imagine how much more work goes into actually developing and releasing it.  
Activity: 1
What means (n/a) address in my wallet? I have regular withdrawal from my wallet to unknown address.

http://www.capital-it.ru/files/Screenshot.png
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Why the price is crashing atm?

buyer drying up. Nobody wants to buy this coin anymore. Wait for the big dump, and than panic sell and never look back.

Shame, there really isn't anything great to buy right now, BC going well but you won't get a 5x out of it at these prices, and whitecoin is a disaster. FLT would be a good bet for a coin that is actually worth something ...

Personally I liked fluttercoin very much, I liked the new proof of transaction concept, but there is 170 Millino fulltercoin, and if you see the richlist you can see many stakeholders with millions of fluttercoins. I don't think the price can go up more, because there is a lot of coins out there, and the inflation is too high for this one.

I just made some nice profit with Blackcoin, now searching other altcoins to invest in. Found the Whitecoin but didn't like much.
Then found Cinni.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cinni-mandatory-convert-your-cinni-to-stakecoin-instuctions-posted-573232

Only 15 Million at the PoW stage will be mined, and the PoS inflation rate is acceptable, so there won't be much supply like with Fluttercoin, but we can't buy much now because at the exchanges there are almost no sell orders.

And if you anything, you'd know that the richlist didn't look that way 2 weeks ago.  A lot of BTC is invested in this coin.  Thanks for posting your copy/paste coin though.
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
Why the price is crashing atm?

buyer drying up. Nobody wants to buy this coin anymore. Wait for the big dump, and than panic sell and never look back.

Shame, there really isn't anything great to buy right now, BC going well but you won't get a 5x out of it at these prices, and whitecoin is a disaster. FLT would be a good bet for a coin that is actually worth something ...

Personally I liked fluttercoin very much, I liked the new proof of transaction concept, but there is 170 Millino fulltercoin, and if you see the richlist you can see many stakeholders with millions of fluttercoins. I don't think the price can go up more, because there is a lot of coins out there, and the inflation is too high for this one.

I just made some nice profit with Blackcoin, now searching other altcoins to invest in. Found the Whitecoin but didn't like much.
Then found Cinni.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cinni-mandatory-convert-your-cinni-to-stakecoin-instuctions-posted-573232

Only 15 Million at the PoW stage will be mined, and the PoS inflation rate is acceptable, so there won't be much supply like with Fluttercoin, but we can't buy much now because at the exchanges there are almost no sell orders.

Do yourself a favor, go play with your copy/paste coin
Jump to: