Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 163. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
people just don't understand the potential of FLT. what other coin gives you free coins as coded, whether you hold or use them? NONE.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
why are ppl selling after good news? lol

I think it's only trick. Whales buying for ~1800 and price should goes up after this (but I'm not sure Cheesy).
Activity: 357

buy on bad, sell on good, ppl moving funds to pump other coins

today 100% goes under 1500sat
in the weekend could ~1000sat
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You know you have a good coin when the other coin trolls make an appearance...
Activity: 196
If you want lower dumping, you should contact coinwarz, they are still calculating with a reward of 5000. We are over block 34750 and the reward is only 2500 now.

BTW, the block number is stuck at 37452 on http://agran.net/flt_getbalance.php
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Being part of the early miners, I sold for 35% of my stack, but I'm keeping most of my FLT's as the future sounds promising between the fund that could bring some really innovative projects and the merchant adoption push that could go real fast with the POT. Sure, FLT could go down to 1500/1000 satoshis, remember it was around 150 satoshis a few... days ago.

Best thing you can do if you're part of the Y generation: hold you FLT, go into a coma and wake up in a few months

So what did you do with that 35%?

Kept the BTC's, will buy some more FLT if it goes to 1000 satoshis.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
FTL on mintpal , buy order @2200 for 28BTC  , I guess we are going over 3000 today

when i so that, i bought more, but few mins later this wall was taken off in one sell,
after that i sold everything, coz looks like soon we gonna see 1k sat.. last couple days price
was rising because everyonewas expecting after ANN FLT will explode.. but not dumpings just started
for long term is good investment, but short term better to sell and buyback in ~1000sat area

doesnt matter how coin is good, but market is maket... i so that with VTC, DRK and HVC
if there break 1800 sat, then will be real panic sell...

there was a 20btc wall on cryptsy and disappeared in about 5 minutes , luckely I bought mine @ 1569 and sold at 2119 , now I am going to wait till everything calms down
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
bitember seems to be on wrong wallet found block 34751 with 5000 reward and its orphaned...up to 1100% on est. shares Smiley

Yeah, I was mining there as well for some time and got really pissed off and deleted them from my profiles.
Activity: 700
Being part of the early miners, I sold for 35% of my stack, but I'm keeping most of my FLT's as the future sounds promising between the fund that could bring some really innovative projects and the merchant adoption push that could go real fast with the POT. Sure, FLT could go down to 1500/1000 satoshis, remember it was around 150 satoshis a few... days ago.

Best thing you can do if you're part of the Y generation: hold you FLT, go into a coma and wake up in a few months

So what did you do with that 35%?
Activity: 238
bitember seems to be on wrong wallet found block 34751 with 5000 reward and its orphaned...up to 1100% on est. shares Smiley

Activity: 357
FTL on mintpal , buy order @2200 for 28BTC  , I guess we are going over 3000 today

when i so that, i bought more, but few mins later this wall was taken off in one sell,
after that i sold everything, coz looks like soon we gonna see 1k sat.. last couple days price
was rising because everyonewas expecting after ANN FLT will explode.. but not dumpings just started
for long term is good investment, but short term better to sell and buyback in ~1000sat area

doesnt matter how coin is good, but market is maket... i so that with VTC, DRK and HVC
if there break 1800 sat, then will be real panic sell...
Activity: 295
Will be 1500 sat, so sad...
@halofirebtc
yep 2000 satoshi will be just a memory... Wink

I meant because FLT is so cheeeeeeeep...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
We are still in uptrend
http://s3.postimg.org/bd8roejkj/chart2.png
It looks much healthier than Whitecoin trends wchich is pumped now
I guess it didn't work out Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can we be 100% sure we dont die like Myriad or some other coins that just dont move any more at all? were going well down 2k today...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LOL... ppl panic selling on mintpal down to 1900sat
@halofirebtc
yep 2000 satoshi will be just a memory... Wink
FlutterCoin Developer
People are really jittery LOL even if the announcement was disappointing to some, news type events have no long term effects on markets. 

This coin is getting rarer, exciting things are happening.

The kick start fund should be looked at as something that encourages innovation, and improves coin value.

We don't rely on gimmicks, only substance.  I'd personally like to see 100000+ - in a year or so, not anytime soon.
Jump to: