Author

Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving - page 162. (Read 368043 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Join us at #fluttercoin on freenode.

Instead of arguing 1 post at a time, let's chat.

http://webchat.freenode.net
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Oh yeah I did see that one,  it was pretty good too!   Concise and focused on proof-of-transaction which is what should be the standout topic for Flutter.  This still needs to be stressed as the thing that FLT "owns"  in the same way Vertcoin "owns" ASIC-resistance and scrypt-n even though other coins now have those or very similar capabilities as well (whether or not ASIC resistance is a benefit in the long term is still debatable).   

I'm glad you liked it! Smiley And yeah I tried to focus on the parts that make FlutterCoin stand out Smiley

That 1,000 FLT transaction that just showed up, was it from you by any chance? If so, I'll add you to the Donaters Hall of Fame
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Not trying to stir the pot, but I'm still waiting for my bounty, been nearly 36 hours now, and  not even an e-mail from fluttercoinbounty owner ... hm :<

As someone who is planning to donate to the bounty, I am interested in hearing about your situation!  Which bounty project did you complete?  

The 10,000 FLT one for writing an article on a news site or blog with at elast 100 unique visitors per day.

CryptoArticles runs an average of 850 uniques/day, so yeah :>

Oh yeah I did see that one,  it was pretty good too!   Concise and focused on proof-of-transaction which is what should be the standout topic for Flutter.  This still needs to be stressed as the thing that FLT "owns"  in the same way Vertcoin "owns" ASIC-resistance and scrypt-n even though other coins now have those or very similar capabilities as well (whether or not ASIC resistance is a benefit in the long term is still debatable, but in the short term it clearly has benefited the coin and its community).    
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i'm getting 10's  Undecided
There are 2 parts to the fork... Second, kicks in at Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:48:23 GMT

Where is this information posted?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

No readme file attached to the wallet, the website is not updated (faqs->how to earn), nothing on the first post of this thread.  Where am I supposed to look on the latest official news/updates on flt?
legendary
Not trying to stir the pot, but I'm still waiting for my bounty, been nearly 36 hours now, and  not even an e-mail from fluttercoinbounty owner ... hm :<

As someone who is planning to donate to the bounty, I am interested in hearing about your situation!  Which bounty project did you complete? 

The 10,000 FLT one for writing an article on a news site or blog with at elast 100 unique visitors per day.

CryptoArticles runs an average of 850 uniques/day, so yeah :>
Activity: 295
Nice buy order at 2130 (11 BTC).

As someone who is planning to donate to the bounty, I am interested in hearing about your situation!  Which bounty project did you complete? 
Question for the old timers,

Have threads always been full of pumpers or is it just the after-shock of a super pump like we just saw with blackcoin?

I've noticed in other threads one or two posters who continually prematurely try to pump a coin themselves and it looks silly.

A lot of the "pump" of FLT from 1700 to 2900 was the result of BC lotto winners (and a few DRK ones too)  reinvesting straight into FLT and expecting an instant repeat of the same thing that happened to BC. 

They forget that BC did nothing special for weeks (apart from a slow, but unremarkable rise) before it took off.   We're seeing a lot of those people moving back out to other coins-of-the-day trying to get lightning to strike twice. 

FLT has yet to gain any real traction in the cryptosphere in terms of buzz - a lot of people think its just a pump of a generic scrypt coin and have their suspicions confirmed when it drops after short rises. 

This is totally OK, because these are the exact same people who you see saying "damn i am kicking myself for selling all my FLT at (2k or 2500 or whatever)".  These are the people who panic buy back in later on when it rises again, angry with themselves for not trusting their gut the first time around.  We have all been there, I am sure everyone on this board had had that happen at least once before.  Unless someone else manages to hijack the conversations going on around FLT and especially PoT and shit on it successfully or claim they made a "real" PoT coin that works (and they are already trying), there is nothing to worry about with this coin because you cannot keep a good idea down for long. 

That being said, good tech can be, and has been on many occasions, sent undeservedly to the back of the line in crypto world not through any fault of its own but through the threat it presents to people who stand to lose a lot if it succeeds. The best defense is a killer offense.
legendary
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Question for the old timers,

Have threads always been full of pumpers or is it just the after-shock of a super pump like we just saw with blackcoin?

I've noticed in other threads one or two posters who continually prematurely try to pump a coin themselves and it looks silly.
Activity: 676
FTL on mintpal , buy order @2200 for 28BTC  , I guess we are going over 3000 today

when i so that, i bought more, but few mins later this wall was taken off in one sell,
after that i sold everything, coz looks like soon we gonna see 1k sat.. last couple days price
was rising because everyonewas expecting after ANN FLT will explode.. but not dumpings just started
for long term is good investment, but short term better to sell and buyback in ~1000sat area

doesnt matter how coin is good, but market is maket... i so that with VTC, DRK and HVC
if there break 1800 sat, then will be real panic sell...
I wouldn't quite agree with u, bcs if someone buys @2200 with 28 BTC (that's 13663.69$), will throw another couple of BTC's to stabilaze the price and that people will start buying and it would look like price correction.
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
One month ago today I was tipping Blackcoin on another forum. It was around 2000 Sats then as well, and it dipped the day after I recommended it and was laughed at and cursed on that forum. One month later what a ride.

Anyway, I don't think it was dumb luck, I could see that BC was 'different'.
I believe I see that here now. Will sit on this for a month and see where we are at. I would be very surprised if in one month we are nowhere or down from here.

Also regarding today, the market has been burned out from all the trading of BC and WC. Traders were the only ones doing well. It's these times you just have to hold on, if you let yourself get caught up in the trading you WILL be slaughtered (unless you're a pro and that's your thing obviously).

Aye, I got burned partially on BC when it all went down, and I bought in here yesterday.

Glad I did so, good ideas and good community are hard to come by in crypto.

Be patient, folks, and don't cave!

Keeping all my cryptos in these two coins and a bit of EMC2...

Because science, that's why...

Cheesy
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Big part of the dumping is really the coinwarz listing wrong the FLT profitability so I think we will see an upward trend short enough. Spread the word on Twitter that the block reward is not 5,000 as listed on coinwarz but 2,500
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
FC WİLL BW 3000 SAT ON 1 WEEK !!! WAİT AND SEE
Activity: 714
One month ago today I was tipping Blackcoin on another forum. It was around 2000 Sats then as well, and it dipped the day after I recommended it and was laughed at and cursed on that forum. One month later what a ride.

Anyway, I don't think it was dumb luck, I could see that BC was 'different'.
I believe I see that here now. Will sit on this for a month and see where we are at. I would be very surprised if in one month we are nowhere or down from here.

Also regarding today, the market has been burned out from all the trading of BC and WC. Traders were the only ones doing well. It's these times you just have to hold on, if you let yourself get caught up in the trading you WILL be slaughtered (unless you're a pro and that's your thing obviously).
Activity: 295
why are ppl selling after good news? lol

I think it's only trick. Whales buying for ~1800 and price should goes up after this (but I'm not sure Cheesy).

mostly buyers is small, under 0.5 BTC, sell 1-10BTC.. so we can say whales are dumping and moving the funds,
im dumped my 6BTC holdings and i buy it back under 1200 or if all market gonna go worse under 1000

Maybe this is tactic? I watching it so long, and I see a lot of buys. Maybe small 0.5-1btc but all the time, this is good point to buy, when nobody can see that they doing it?
Activity: 308
FlutterCoin Developer
bitember seems to be on wrong wallet found block 34751 with 5000 reward and its orphaned...up to 1100% on est. shares Smiley
Yeah they always have had issues.

Then people think the coin forked LOL.  When a pool forks, thats their problem, and they need to correct it. 
Activity: 357
why are ppl selling after good news? lol

I think it's only trick. Whales buying for ~1800 and price should goes up after this (but I'm not sure Cheesy).

mostly buyers is small, under 0.5 BTC, sell 1-10BTC.. so we can say whales are dumping and moving the funds,
im dumped my 6BTC holdings and i buy it back under 1200 or if all market gonna go worse under 1000
Jump to: