Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 77. (Read 111114 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like this coin, I will provide mining pool for FoxCoin.
Great! PM me if you need details.

Updated OP with info on what were thinking as far as premining goes. Please give further suggestions regarding the wallet or comment on your preliminary thoughts on the Premine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
upto 1% premine should be okay

from 1,000,000,000  = 1% = 10,000,000    is toooo many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 112
I like this coin, I will provide mining pool for FoxCoin.
Activity: 84
Premine of 0.1-0.5% wouldn't hurt. What's important is being transparent with everyone. Showing where each and every coin premined goes to.

HATEE HATEE HATEE HO HATEE HATEE HATEE HO HATEE HATEE HATEE HO what the fox say?

Suggestion: Always keep us up to date with news. People lost interest if the devs become quiet XD
Updated OP with a new wallet feature: Tutorials
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
Do not delay launch.
For any reason. Especially if it's 3 am in Europe, and you have bunch of greedy motherfuckers waiting on your coin, because you will be flamed.
Like scrypt Tesla coin.

+1
Do not delay launch.
For any reason. Especially if it's 3 am in Europe, and you have bunch of greedy motherfuckers waiting on your coin, because you will be flamed.
Like scrypt Tesla coin.
To lasciv:
Thanks for the heads up. I guess all I can do is tell the devs to work hard and get it right the first time lol.

To everybody:
Also: Any other suggestions? We want to get this right.
Do not delay launch.
Like scrypt Tesla coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Fox, Panda, Doge, Cat, Kitten, Meow, Tiger, Fish

We are missing

Camel, Elephant, Goat, Lion, Monkey... What else

absolutly irrelephant in this thread!
No premine please , thanks
Your input has been taken into consideration, thank you.
Activity: 56
No premine please , thanks
Updated OP with things the devs want input on in the 'suggestions' section.

Thanks lasciv for the rather informative post.

Still looking for other suggestions & input, thank you all.
Activity: 238

We are missing

elephant is released since monthes ^^
I cant see how it would be worth your time to launch the coin without pre-mine. If you have to start mining with the rest of us then there is no benefit so why not just mine a coin thats already launched.

The number of alt-coin launches at the moment mean that only the ones that launch well and have continued following will have a chance. If you need to premine to make it happen then i would say that 1% or less shows an absense of greed.

All the best with it
Thanks you r4d15h, lasciv, and Safty for your suggestions relating to the premine. I myself am leaning towards a 10,000 - 50,000ish coin premine just to give us a kickstart (Keep in mind a 1% premine would be 10 Million coins, and considering the rate of block generation, it would take ~4 weeks for everybody else to generate that many. And by the 1400'th day the premine would count for ~4% of all the FoxCoins in existence. Still have yet to talk with 2 other members of the team about it.

Suggestions relating features for the Wallet, alternative logos, etc are encouraged.

Thank you.

We are missing

Camel, Elephant, Goat, Lion, Monkey

I think there was an elephant coin..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

We are missing

Activity: 20
I cant see how it would be worth your time to launch the coin without pre-mine. If you have to start mining with the rest of us then there is no benefit so why not just mine a coin thats already launched.

The number of alt-coin launches at the moment mean that only the ones that launch well and have continued following will have a chance. If you need to premine to make it happen then i would say that 1% or less shows an absense of greed.

All the best with it
.5 is fine, if you have to..

half for you, the other half for promotion..
Activity: 176
upto 1% premine should be okay
Pages:
Jump to: