Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 32. (Read 41800 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
damn it has been down all day im loseing money when your exchange is down???
Please read something on top, or OP-post.
We're still changing balances - there are 2 types of people here.
One guys just saw - huh, my money is doubled, nice! And did nothing with their coins, so we will just revert their balances to point when our site was just up from migration + deposit them all what they depositet to our wallets.
Other guys are better - they saw doubled/tripled balances and tried to withdraw em as fast as possible. One guy (most lucky) was trying to withdraw 180LTC (with depo nearly 40) - but was stopped by our audit system  Grin
We'll cancel their withdrawals and revert their balances as we are going to do higher.
The most problemic ones are guys that sold, for example, triple amount of LEAF for LTC. Now they have negative balances for one coins (so now withdraws for em) and to continue using this account we have to make all balances positive. It can be done by selling or buying, as we took LEAF for example, to LTC with US as seller/buyer for price they bought/sold it. It's not good for our balance (i mean marketplace balance, not people's balance), but we take this responcibility.

So investigating is in progress, i will continue updating until everything is Ok.

Thanks for the site. Nice to have in cryptoworld.
Thanks for the audit system with manual approval for withdrawals...(might not always be good waiting for coins, but works against possible future hackers)
And thanks for working hard. I wanna get back online asap but im sure you do too. Either way.. sorry that systems down... but happy your working on it and keeping us updated. Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please read something on top, or OP-post.
We're still changing balances - there are 2 types of people here.
One guys just saw - huh, my money is doubled, nice! And did nothing with their coins, so we will just revert their balances to point when our site was just up from migration + deposit them all what they depositet to our wallets.
Other guys are better - they saw doubled/tripled balances and tried to withdraw em as fast as possible. One guy (most lucky) was trying to withdraw 180LTC (with depo nearly 40) - but was stopped by our audit system  Grin
We'll cancel their withdrawals and revert their balances as we are going to do higher.
The most problemic ones are guys that sold, for example, triple amount of LEAF for LTC. Now they have negative balances for one coins (so now withdraws for em) and to continue using this account we have to make all balances positive. It can be done by selling or buying, as we took LEAF for example, to LTC with US as seller/buyer for price they bought/sold it. It's not good for our balance (i mean marketplace balance, not people's balance), but we take this responcibility.

So investigating is in progress, i will continue updating until everything is Ok.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Playtoken -PLT

Be the 1st, get all the business

Experienced dev tam that is working to add value to holders and the exchanges.

Obviously need to be listed on exchange to next level of development. 

Establishment of market price is necessary to price products on paywitplay.com and the Playtoken Music store.

www.playtoken.org

Please check it out.  The value proposition for you exchange is clear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

All day? lol, its been a few hours in total.
Activity: 150
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Thanks for the update!
Give these guys time to fix it up. Their support service has always been fast and professional. No funds are lost.
They already working on fix a small bug displaying double deposits, it was easy to understand what caused it. The issue will be solved soon.
We found guys with changed balances, and trying to recover how much they got.
It's really hard to - every case is like investigating, but we are doing our best. Thanks for support!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Give these guys time to fix it up. Their support service has always been fast and professional. No funds are lost.
They already working on fix a small bug displaying double deposits, it was easy to understand what caused it. The issue will be solved soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Do you think you can add TittieCoin (TTC)?

It would be AWESOME.

For sure. I support tittie. (TTC)
Activity: 128
Hi guys,

It would be AWESOME.

there must be +18 market for these kind of coins , for the sake of kids who got used to doges lol  Cheesy
we cant open your website. there is a big problem?
Please watch OP-post or just latest posts guys.
There is a problem (critical one), and we stopped trades to resolved it.
Even it's critical, it's not blocker one - no value have been lost, and most of users are OK.
Now we are manually rechecking balances to make them even with deposit/trade/withdraw accounting.
After that we'll test our deposit system, and then we'll be up.
Estimated time - 1-1.5 hours.
Activity: 23
Hi guys,

It would be AWESOME.

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
UPD:
due to unknown reason our depositers for NYAN / POT / LEAF was adding multiple deposits to people's accounts
Most of them were trying to withdraw these free money, but were stuck into our audit system.
Now we have to stop trade and withdraw engines manually recheck all people balances to be sure that noone has not his money.
No non-deposited money was withdrawn, so your balances are safe. But it could destroy coin prices, if we continue now without rechecking.

Stay tuned, i will update this every 10 minutes.

This also happened to me with SWAG.
I have created a support ticket. I thought that the migration period was over when I deposited.
I am sorry for the trouble.  

I sent 115 NYAN and thy never showed up. I sent missing deposit ticket twice but never received a response.

any ideas?
Activity: 210
we cant open your website. there is a big problem?
Activity: 52
Why isn't there an LTC/BTC pair in this exchange?

It's frustrating, time and money consuming to have to send my BTC to btc-e, then buy LTC there and send it to freshmarket.co.in. And the worst part is both BTC and LTC's transaction times are slow as hell!
Still down, got an ETA on bringing it back online?

Estimated time - 1 or 2 hours. Site will be up as we'll be 100% sure that everyone's balance is OK and withdawable.
I think you understand that having 150 LTC (from 7LTC deposit) but being enabled to withdraw it is quite frustrating  Grin
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Still down, got an ETA on bringing it back online?
UPD:
due to unknown reason our depositers for NYAN / POT / LEAF was adding multiple deposits to people's accounts
Most of them were trying to withdraw these free money, but were stuck into our audit system.
Now we have to stop trade and withdraw engines manually recheck all people balances to be sure that noone has not his money.
No non-deposited money was withdrawn, so your balances are safe. But it could destroy coin prices, if we continue now without rechecking.

Stay tuned, i will update this every 10 minutes.

This also happened to me with SWAG.
I have created a support ticket. I thought that the migration period was over when I deposited.
I am sorry for the trouble.  
Don't worry. I think it's our problem, cuz we take responcibility of this exchange.
Everything is ok now, we are manually rechecking all balances for all users (how good there are less than 2k of them  Grin )
whats wrong with exchange?
As you see higher, we have some guys with tripled-doubled deposits. It's wrong, and we have to close trade/wallet operations until we set things right.
Nothing of value was lost, and coulndt (cuz of our audit system), but we have to be down for another ~hour.

We are very sorry about this incident, and hardly working to resume our nice trades!
Activity: 128
why exchange is offline again ?
Activity: 11
My ltc balance went crazy before the exchange went down. Thought I deposited more than I intended.
Pages:
Jump to: