Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 52. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? I'm not into the Europe and I want participate in it.

Right now their app is working in Italy and Spain, and where are you from? If you are from US you are not allowed to take part in the ICO event.
Activity: 126
Hello team, what is the token price right now? Is there any bonuses if I buy it today?
They sell 1 FDZ for 0.048 USD with a 40% bonus, but it's only for their "Power Hour"(March 1st 10AM)
This is for the march, and I want to buy today. Maybe it costs less right now. Do you know something about it?

Not much, only that you need to get to the whitelist to join that Power Hour
What is the whitelist? Haven't seen it before.
Check the Telegram channel, they wrote the whole post about it.
Oh I'm sorry I don't use the telegram? Does anybody know about the whitelist?
You need to do the following:
- register to https://steward.friendz.io
- complete every step and improve your ranking
- insert Telegram username with @
- insert your country code (AD, AE...)
- keep your rank under 1000 to receive a special address into the dashboard to join the power hour without gas war on Feb 28th 12 am UTC
- if you already registered to the old newsletter you will receive an email from [email protected] not to lose old referrals
It just means that whitelist members will get Power Hour link primarily, others can just buy coins whenever they want.
Activity: 182
is there bounty for this project ?
Activity: 154
In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? I'm not into the Europe and I want participate in it.
Activity: 308
You have an excellent application, but what the purpose of friendz coins? Why do I need to use it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello team, what is the token price right now? Is there any bonuses if I buy it today?
They sell 1 FDZ for 0.048 USD with a 40% bonus, but it's only for their "Power Hour"(March 1st 10AM)
This is for the march, and I want to buy today. Maybe it costs less right now. Do you know something about it?

You need to do the following:
- register to https://steward.friendz.io
- complete every step and improve your ranking
- insert Telegram username with @
- insert your country code (AD, AE...)
- keep your rank under 1000 to receive a special address into the dashboard to join the power hour without gas war on Feb 28th 12 am UTC
- if you already registered to the old newsletter you will receive an email from [email protected] not to lose old referrals
Activity: 112

Activity: 182

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 98

Activity: 70
Activity: 210
Activity: 314
I like this project. Most important for me that it is already developed product and risk of scam is low from my point of view. Unfortunately I have not money to bought tokens, ddo you have any bounty program?
Tell me more about points? I do not understand the system of this ranking.
Activity: 70
Hello, do I need to go through KYC to enter the project?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
good project and interesting because it has a good explanation and clear vision, I hope the vision and purpose of your project can be achieved. I will monitor such a good project. Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
great. sounds good for me. it's very good graphic design and inovation. are we just from ico to get this coin? or you have a bounty program? i read more reply is question about bounty. hope friendz project succesfull.
Activity: 294
Hello! Does Friendz ICO have a bounty program?
Activity: 98
Hey forum members, if you want to ask devs about project, go telegram, they always online there. I'm not in the team, just a guy walking around =) Saw this project, opened their channel and asked Alessandro directly. Oh, byu the way, precisely Alessandro working on social media, so you can ask him any question you want.
Why doesn't he look over here, for me it's better to ask something on this forum instead of telegram because I don't want to download it. Can somebody ask them to read this topic please? =) I see it will become a great project, but if they will ignore forum, they will lose potential clients.

Honestly, they don't need to read this forum because every question is answered in their whitepaper. When I read their onepager, I thought they just too idle to explain important points, but I have found whitepaper and my questions just have gone. It's 70 pages long. they wrote about everything
I think you're not right, developers have to check and read the forum. ICO is in a way some kind of crowdfunding, so they have to listen to their potential investors. What the point of making ANN tread if they going to leave it?
Pages:
Jump to: