Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 53. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hey forum members, if you want to ask devs about project, go telegram, they always online there. I'm not in the team, just a guy walking around =) Saw this project, opened their channel and asked Alessandro directly. Oh, byu the way, precisely Alessandro working on social media, so you can ask him any question you want.
Why doesn't he look over here, for me it's better to ask something on this forum instead of telegram because I don't want to download it. Can somebody ask them to read this topic please? =) I see it will become a great project, but if they will ignore forum, they will lose potential clients.

Honestly, they don't need to read this forum because every question is answered in their whitepaper. When I read their onepager, I thought they just too idle to explain important points, but I have found whitepaper and my questions just have gone. It's 70 pages long. they wrote about everything
Activity: 98
Hey forum members, if you want to ask devs about project, go telegram, they always online there. I'm not in the team, just a guy walking around =) Saw this project, opened their channel and asked Alessandro directly. Oh, byu the way, precisely Alessandro working on social media, so you can ask him any question you want.
Why doesn't he look over here, for me it's better to ask something on this forum instead of telegram because I don't want to download it. Can somebody ask them to read this topic please? =) I see it will become a great project, but if they will ignore forum, they will lose potential clients.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Who are your target market?? How do you compete with other digital marketing services?
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Decentralized system seems to be your innovation. Can you tell something about this technology in more detail? I want to understand the principle of its work better.
List of your partners is very impressive, you did a great work! Do you plan to collaborate with other?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What is your "Power Hour"? Is it something like Pre-ICO?
Activity: 14
hy dev you have really great project , are you looking for a twitter marketing expert? will like to participate in bounty
Activity: 181
Have you started development of product and show us the MVP?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Following this also on Telegram because this token will be worth quite much. The idea is great, roadmap and team too. It has bright future ahead. Nice name too friendz  Grin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Where are ICO taking place? Can I even trust your project?

The biggest question is, who are the people behind this project, platform and application looks good but if they cannot provide enough information everything will go to waste and if they are very serious launching their platform, they should launch a bounty campaign, like big projects in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi team, did you ever worked in another projects? I want to know how the project will be guided, I can't just invest money in the emptiness.
Activity: 266
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future?
I believe in success of this project and good price of token. You strike me as a strong team so I think there should be no problem.
What can you say about bounty program? Didn't find anything useful.
Activity: 112
Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. If you can do what you say, it could be a very interesting project.
Hi, is there a block explorer? Thanks
I'm waiting for your start guys, your project seems promising.
Today was a huge dip of cryptocurrencies. Will it affect on your tokens?
Activity: 182
Where are ICO taking place? Can I even trust your project?
Pages:
Jump to: