Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 217. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
an ambitious approach to the project, good luck to the team
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A few amendments were moved toward the dates and on the abundance and nothing has been improved the situation now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Your platform is needed and looks very professional.  I would agree with the "going places."
Activity: 104
Your website caught my attention. In this ICO, lots of details have been given which is rare. I expect that your bounty program be visible. This is a remarkable project with great prospects. Well done!
Activity: 71
we really need to know the total supply for your airdrop campaign
Activity: 490
what do you mean by "47 is a bank that will correspond to all the requirements of regulators." can you elaborate further? thnx
Activity: 73
I believe that this project will be successful
I will continue to cheer for you
Activity: 88
Thank you I'll be waiting for this. Until the pre-ICO starts, can I do things of the bounty?
Activity: 108
I support the project.
Activity: 43
very interesting project and it looks promising.. !!!

I reserved for Indonesian translate since its not available in your website/announcement yet.
Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]
Activity: 204
great use case, interseting project with a 2 years roadmap, looks promising
Activity: 238
yes,this must be a wonderful project,airdrop can attract more people to focus on it,in fact, I begin to know it from the airdrop.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
With minimum cap being 1 million Euro, I don't think the team will have problem hitting that figure, the issue I have is the three rounds of ICOs they are going to have, can I know the reason for this decision to split the ICO into 3 rounds
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Hi, I am joined the Airdrop campaign. I hope that FORTY SEVEN project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to FORTY SEVEN Team!
Activity: 10
The concept of this project is awesome. I already booked my seat to the rocket! Lets FLY to the moon and beyond.
It would be great if it could be listed on Blockfolio!!!
As soon as it get to CoinMarketCap and rest of exchanges it will for sure get sky high.
I am holding and will buy more to support but keep us posted as soon as possible.
Good job dev team.
Keep up the good work!
TGY
Activity: 32
I will admit the airdrop potentially brought me here.  After reading this post I actually understand why tokens grow in value when held besides the community benefits.  I have been wanting to get deep into crypto but am not heavy in funds like a lot of others.  Numbers are my thing, to say the least.  This one jumped out to me when I initially saw it.  The opportunity to create within the platform will be a dream come true as well.  Wishing the project & all involved greatness.
Activity: 56
intersting ico, well see, good luck
Activity: 98
Forty Seven Bank ICO is now open Smiley Join Now! And fill out the airdrop form now! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
This is a very good concept of merging fiat currency to cryptocurrency, this will boost more the relationship between the buyer and the seller.

I think if this will be going smoothly, this can have a potential in the coming months.
Jump to: