Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 2. (Read 15988 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
When will the tokens get listed on exchanges?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
As an online business owner, how can I join the project and work with you? Do you provide any advertisement to your partners?
Activity: 172
Read how Futourist will be a part of the sharing economy in our new blog post:

https://medium.com/futourist/sharing-is-caring-a9d09631fbc2
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Futourist Weekly Update 21.5. — 27.5

Dear Futourists,

we are starting our weekly update with some exciting news for all bounty participants — we have began distributing bounty token rewards! Last week, we have already completed the first round of token distribution, which included all blog/post participants. As for the rest of you who participated in our other bounty competitions, we have just began with the second round of bounty reward distribution today, so you should receive your tokens by the end of this week!

Read more: https://medium.com/futourist/futourist-weekly-update-21-5-27-5-56d29c8fb94f
Well once started payments, the project lives, and on what exchanges it is already traded, and what part of the bounty has already been paid?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
Im not sure but the idea looks very similar to Alias ) social network where authors of context also get paid with tokens .
Activity: 311
Futourist Weekly Update 21.5. — 27.5

Dear Futourists,

we are starting our weekly update with some exciting news for all bounty participants — we have began distributing bounty token rewards! Last week, we have already completed the first round of token distribution, which included all blog/post participants. As for the rest of you who participated in our other bounty competitions, we have just began with the second round of bounty reward distribution today, so you should receive your tokens by the end of this week!

Read more: https://medium.com/futourist/futourist-weekly-update-21-5-27-5-56d29c8fb94f
Activity: 93
I think this is amazing project with an interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is very useful for many users in the world!
Activity: 301
I feel Futourist is making some big partnerships... have a good feeling about this. First Slovenia and later the world. When is planned the release of the platform ?
Activity: 110
Oh, The project looks terrific! Somewhere saw information that you already have a working prototype, when will it work?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
It is so sad that this project is so slow.. too slow that we can't even see Futourist tokens listed on Coinmarketcap ( i know it needs 100k volume ), or also we can't add our tokens to Blockfolio..
Someone has some recent news, or maybe a more frequented channel like discord, telegram or something else?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
pluses and minuses of the project: the first thing I did not like was this saying "the first platform for a travel survey" alas it is not so, then you demand the passage of KYC that will repel investors, from the pros you did not talk about KYC at the end of fees, it is worthy of respect
Activity: 22
Great opportunity for newbies I'm looking forward to it admin thanks
Activity: 84
it is the worry of the exchange about the legal procedures, your is just to comply with exchange rules. If I trade on NY stock exchange I need to comply with NY stock exchange rules and they need to comply with USA regulators...
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
I saw the tokens are tradable on Bancor

Also in the last e-mail they wrote about Bounty token disrtibution

BOUNTY CLAIM EXTENDED - Since more than half bounty participants have not yet entered their ERC20 compatible wallet address, we have decided to extend the bounty claim for 2 weeks in order to ensure that all participants get the chance to be fairly rewarded for their contributions.
We would again like to kindly ask all bounty participants, who have still not entered their wallet address, to do so as soon as possible, following these simple instructions:

Visit https://futourist.io/compete
    Login with username and password used in bounty
    Click on user profile link in upper right corner
    Click button “Claim” and save your ERC20 compatible wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Is there some news here about the development and especially about the tokens? Tokens are already tradable after months after ico or still not? Can someone link me a channel more active than this, please? Come on, last reply in this thread was 1 month ago..
Activity: 22
I think that is a very good projekt for blockchain
Activity: 100
love the idea of this project
Activity: 238
Be patient, Futourist will be listing on CMC. The ICO ended recently and it still lacks the distribution of the bounties, the news will not be long and I think it's the right timing in a market that barely goes back😉
Pages:
Jump to: