Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 42. (Read 16027 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great project. It will be really useful for millions of people. I hope the development will become popular all over the world! Good luck.
Activity: 254
I really the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.
But how will you overcome the spam reviews?
award will receive only those reviews that will be really useful to the community.
But all the same about moderation it would be worth thinking about, because there are different ways of cheating.
I think some algorithms will be created to protect against spam and cheat.
Activity: 249
I really the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.
award will receive only those reviews that will be really useful to the community.
But all the same about moderation it would be worth thinking about, because there are different ways of cheating.
Activity: 172
Guys, I correctly understand that only 25% of the tokens will be sold to ICO?

Hey. Yes you are correct, 25% of tokens in the crowdsale.

Activity: 280
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I really like the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
this project could be for the future also if the project trip did not experience serious enough obstacles I think there will be a lot of support
Activity: 448
Great project. Finally, we can see objective information about the resorts and tourist routes
Yes, all right, so it is written in the description. This of course is quite a bit small. Wink
Well, most of the tokens will be spent on community rewards. This is 45%
Activity: 476
Yes, all right, so it is written in the description. This of course is quite a bit small. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Does it matter that many video-reviews will be created by one person?
If videos are good and users like it - no.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
thank you..
I am respected this..
where bounty place.
I hope this project can growd.
Activity: 392
Video clips will be collected by country or will the link be to the map?
Now everything is used interactively. I think the Futourist will also be a snap to the terrain.
Video clips will be collected by country or will the link be to the map?
Activity: 308
Does it matter that many video-reviews will be created by one person?
Activity: 434
From white Paper I realized that business owners should first of all be interested in creating your content. Will this be true video-reviews?
And who owns the tokens, will it be compensated in any way other than the travel review?   Wink
You may spend tokens on the platform by either grabbing offers from companies, or tipping users or cash them in on exchanges.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Everything is cool! Like your company! Good luck!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
And who owns the tokens, will it be compensated in any way other than the travel review?   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: