Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 41. (Read 16027 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
What are you going to do to increase the price of the token.

Token price will start to increase the moment our platform goes live. We have different business models that enable companies to enter platform and spend FTR tokens on our services - on the other hand these tokens are then distributed amongst reviewers who will most likely spend them within the platform or sell them on exchange.
And what services can I pay tokens within the system?

...tokens are spent by companies entering our system in order to pay for our business model; e.g. creating discounted offers of food/drinks thats users can buy. Companies that buy/hold tokens will be able to interact with our platform and either create different deals or spend tokens to promote their business in different ways. None of the company interaction can drive the reviews or overall score of the business.
Users can buy food/drinks by tokens?

Yes, offers may include food/drinks and other services.
Hi there. Does anybody monitor dynamics of sales on the ICO? I’d like to learn what number of tokens was sold during last 24 hours.

We still haven't opened the public presale. It will be announced on all channels this week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I really like the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.
But how will you overcome the spam reviews?
award will receive only those reviews that will be really useful to the community.
But all the same about moderation it would be worth thinking about, because there are different ways of cheating.
I think some algorithms will be created to protect against spam and cheat.
My question has answered by Futourist below :

I really like the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.

Hi!

Spammers will be detected and reported by the community, as well as our AI detecting fraudulent patterns. Rewards are based on community upvotes and downvotes, so such people won't get far anyway.
I strongly suggest reading the "How Futourist itself mitigates abuse" section of our whitepaper, written by our AI field expert Mike Amy.

Thank you for your answer. I had just wondered if the reviewer take the advantage of spam reviews. I will surely read the whitepaper. I'm looking forward to this project.
Activity: 266
Will the developers speak at conferences?
It was very interesting. as this is a chance to learn more about the platform ...
Follow the company's Twitter feed. There will be all the latest information. https://twitter.com/futouristinfo
Activity: 254
It was very interesting. as this is a chance to learn more about the platform ...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi there. Does anybody monitor dynamics of sales on the ICO? I’d like to learn what number of tokens was sold during last 24 hours.
Activity: 249
Activity: 434

...tokens are spent by companies entering our system in order to pay for our business model; e.g. creating discounted offers of food/drinks thats users can buy. Companies that buy/hold tokens will be able to interact with our platform and either create different deals or spend tokens to promote their business in different ways. None of the company interaction can drive the reviews or overall score of the business.
Users can buy food/drinks by tokens?

Activity: 280
In my opinion, the price of the token will grow along with the popularity of the platform.
Activity: 448
Activity: 448
this project is very good, I want to know, what is the purpose and vision of this project mission? and in your project explain that it is present in 21 western countries? in which country is your project?
I think in the future it will be presented around the world without restrictions. This should become a great ecosystem.
This is an interesting question. Perhaps you can place your institutions on the map.
Activity: 476
this project is very good, I want to know, what is the purpose and vision of this project mission? and in your project explain that it is present in 21 western countries? in which country is your project?
I think in the future it will be presented around the world without restrictions. This should become a great ecosystem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Great project. It will be really useful for millions of people. I hope the development will become popular all over the world! Good luck.
And it will, if all be alright. There is no one such working platform (i mean  with tokens and rewards).
Does it matter that many video-reviews will be created by one person?
What do you mean? Here will be many reviewers, so many people on videos... or you asking if can group of people work on one wallet?
I really the concept of this project. I think this is the first travel review platform that rewarding people who write the review based on it's quality that determined by community upvotes.

Hi!

Spammers will be detected and reported by the community, as well as our AI detecting fraudulent patterns. Rewards are based on community upvotes and downvotes, so such people won't get far anyway.
I strongly suggest reading the "How Futourist itself mitigates abuse" section of our whitepaper, written by our AI field expert Mike Amy.

Pages:
Jump to: