Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 44. (Read 16027 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Can we pay  tokens by transfer from the rialto?
Activity: 448
Very interesting project. Many statistical studies have been applied. We'll follow the news.
Activity: 392
I liked the idea of bringing a video about healthy public food. This is very lacking during travel.
Activity: 308
Hello. I would like to know some answers. How will the number of contest tokens be determined?
Activity: 434
Very interesting ICO. The details should be studied well. Tell me please, what time intervals are divided discounts during the ICO?
Activity: 172
Futourist coin supply is limited so it would only take the first rush of investors to push this thing up 10x. If the DEVs really perform and get the word out then this could pump to 1000x (yes, 3 zeros). Waiting for more details and start bounty. Thanks

Good joke, 3 zeros  Grin
Activity: 249
Have you already launched a bounty program? I would like to participate.
I had read first post but i still have a questions, excuse me if i missed answers that already given.
You will provide power for a network or here will be something like mining?
You planning to left 45% of tokens in your wallets for reviewers rewarding, what you planning to do when this amount will be lost? You will buy new on exchanges?
Anyone can become a curator?

45% of allocated tokens are intended to kickstart the platform and bring as many reviewers as possible. We will be giving out tokens slowly at first - in order to test, learn and configure AI models. After initial weight of reviews is collected we will start communicating with companies that will pay for our business model - this is the source of new tokens. We already have some companies waiting for Futourist launch  Cool

Anyone can become a curator yes. If a review is useful for you you may upvote it or vice versa. Futourist will drive towards community curated content.

Thanks for your answers. It's really interesting project, here will be airdrop?
Activity: 280
Yes, I think it's fine, everything will be fast and transparent. Everything will work through the feedback of real people.
In addition to this, if I understood correctly, it will be possible to return some of the money that you spent on rest, if your content is valuable Cool
Yes, I think it's fine, everything will be fast and transparent. Everything will work through the feedback of real people.
A good project. I think now future tourists will finally be able to receive reliable information about the resorts
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting project, will be watching this closely Smiley
Futourist coin supply is limited so it would only take the first rush of investors to push this thing up 10x. If the DEVs really perform and get the word out then this could pump to 1000x (yes, 3 zeros). Waiting for more details and start bounty. Thanks

Yes our model is built around limited supply of tokens, meaning we expect high token velocity and circulation from the first day of launch.

Bounty has already started: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-futourist-travel-review-platform-where-you-get-paid-for-your-content-2759809
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
This is stunning idea to get paid in form of these tokens for letting reviews. That condition of quality of content will help to get better and better which will make the platform popular and more credible over the time. This is one of the interesting concept based projects I found today.
For me the project will be usable in terms of financial helps, people who love to travel and shared their experiences to other people will lead them both
benefits along the way, I think if big investors will see the big potential of this project and content writer will able to finds out about this new site, they
will be more than interested to work with the dev and future ahead will be more brighter for people who supported and invest with this new project
who aimed for much larger scope.
Hello! Do you planning to create your own wallet or we should use any ETH compatible?

ETH compatible.
I had read first post but i still have a questions, excuse me if i missed answers that already given.
You will provide power for a network or here will be something like mining?
You planning to left 45% of tokens in your wallets for reviewers rewarding, what you planning to do when this amount will be lost? You will buy new on exchanges?
Anyone can become a curator?

45% of allocated tokens are intended to kickstart the platform and bring as many reviewers as possible. We will be giving out tokens slowly at first - in order to test, learn and configure AI models. After initial weight of reviews is collected we will start communicating with companies that will pay for our business model - this is the source of new tokens. We already have some companies waiting for Futourist launch  Cool

Anyone can become a curator yes. If a review is useful for you you may upvote it or vice versa. Futourist will drive towards community curated content.

Tourism as we know is one of the biggest industry in the world and this project is targeted at this sector. I think its a potentially great project and I will be waiting for it. But Dev any info about the team behind this?

Tourism and travelling is booming and there are more and more people living "travelling" life - meaning services like Futourist will represent their big source of income.

Rough team structure:
- people with extensive online marketing experience (this is where understanding of influencers comes from)
- backend/frontend/full stack developers
- developers that built existing platform OpenHours (Futourist will be built on top of this platform)
- great field experts (applied mathematics for reward distribution models, AI expert to build models for scam review prevention)
- amazing advisors (ICONOMI CEO + others)

For further details please check our website https://futourist.io - team is presented at the bottom.
Tell me please, can the content be uploaded only by the people who traveled? Or can other users post articles and analytics?

All users will be able to post on the platform. Of course there will be ways to confirm authenticity for each post. Video reviews will only be possible from the exact location - this is probably obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: