Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futourist - travel review platform where you get paid for your content - page 45. (Read 16027 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Now there is a 🇳🇱Dutch Bounty Thread🇳🇱 too!
CLICK HERE NOW!
CLAIM YOUR FREE TOKENS!
💸CHECK IT OUT!💸
what kind of spam is this, friend? Write on the case.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This is stunning idea to get paid in form of these tokens for letting reviews. That condition of quality of content will help to get better and better which will make the platform popular and more credible over the time. This is one of the interesting concept based projects I found today.
Activity: 434
Hello! Do you planning to create your own wallet or we should use any ETH compatible?
Activity: 434
I had read first post but i still have a questions, excuse me if i missed answers that already given.
You will provide power for a network or here will be something like mining?
You planning to left 45% of tokens in your wallets for reviewers rewarding, what you planning to do when this amount will be lost? You will buy new on exchanges?
Anyone can become a curator?
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Tourism as we know is one of the biggest industry in the world and this project is targeted at this sector. I think its a potentially great project and I will be waiting for it. But Dev any info about the team behind this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Now there is a 🇳🇱Dutch Bounty Thread🇳🇱 too!
CLICK HERE NOW!
CLAIM YOUR FREE TOKENS!
💸CHECK IT OUT!💸
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell me please, can the content be uploaded only by the people who traveled? Or can other users post articles and analytics?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This project is very helpful for travelers, tourists and the likes as I've been reading reviews also before I book or visit a place.i love it
Activity: 350
MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

WHAT IS FUTOURIST?
https://futourist.io/ https://futourist.io/ico https://futourist.io/whitepaper
Futourist is the first travel review platform that rewards you for your reviews with crypto tokens.
On Futourist you will be able to claim the newly introduced Futourist Tokens (FTR) in return for your reviews of travel services and places, depending on the quality of that review (community upvotes).

▄▄▄
VISION

Did you know that the online content marketing industry is expected to generate more than $300 billion (!) in revenue by the year 2019 (source)? But when it comes to sharing that revenue, content creators tend not the be a part of the story at all! Futourist's team is here to change that! Our vision is to bring fairness to online content creation by creating an economy where creators are financially rewarded for their content with Futourist Tokens (FTR).

Why travel reviews?
Because they're one of the most trustworthy and helpful information on the internet. They shape how we see things on a daily basis and most importantly - they're directly related to business revenue. The number of written reviews has reached 500 million on TripAdvisor alone. According to recent statistics, 90% of consumers read online reviews, and 88% of them trust them (source).
Furthermore, 89% of consumers say they read more than 2 reviews (source).

Travel review industry is big and hasn't been disturbed in a long time. Platforms are failing to embrace new technologies and the whole field is stagnating. On top of rewarding reviewers with tokens, we'll be focusing on video reviews and catering influencers - things no other review platform has successfully exploited.

▄▄▄
HOW DOES IT WORK?

Futourist is a travel review platform, focusing on video reviews and catering the influencers. On Futourist, you will be able to review anything travel related, anywhere, at any time. From restaurants to accomodation, parks, things to do, transport etc.

Futourist for a consumer - Search, watch, visit

Participants in the ecosystem
Reviewer - is a registered user that provides content (reviews)
Curator - a registered user that reads the content and uses upvotes to reward his/her preferred reviews or other content (can be a Reviewer as well)
Consumer - users who do not contribute to the platform but consume information from it
Business - a company who uses Futourist in order to spread awareness / make direct sales / get other benefits like audience analytics etc.

Contests - core feature

The Futourist platform will reward reviewers for participation in time-limited reviewing contests. Having limited time period contests allows us to distribute tokens in a straight-forward way - after the end of the contest, to all content creators which participated, with a predefined token distribution curve. After the contest ends, all applicable reviews will be sorted by their upvotes and downvotes. Then we're going to use the Pareto principle on these reviews in order to distribute rewards as fairly as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Activity: 476
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
Activity: 172
I like this project, and this concept should be successful. encouraging people to publish articles and comments will get huge traffic

Thanks!

Stay up with the updates at medium.com/futourist or join our Telegram Channel.

Activity: 248
I like this project, and this concept should be successful. encouraging people to publish articles and comments will get huge traffic
Dear Futourists,

We've announced a bounty Competitions program for our project.

Futourist bounty BitcoinTalk announecement

FUTOURIST BOUNTY WEBPAGE - FUTOURIST.IO/COMPETE

Let's change the world of content creators together!
I'm a travel enthusiast and writing review, maybe this is a project for people like me. Wish you success and soon create a friendly and helpful platform.

Thank you!
We're glad you're excited about the product itself. It's the reason we are doing this!

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
I'm a travel enthusiast and writing review, maybe this is a project for people like me. Wish you success and soon create a friendly and helpful platform.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This project is very helpful for travelers, tourists and the likes as I've been reading reviews also before I book or visit a place. There are a lot of travel-related platforms here but haven't seen a travel review platform yet. Hopefully, this will not end as a crap one like the SOJ that I thought was really a genuine project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I havent seen information about if Token FTR will be listed on exchange? how it will be possidle to obtain it?

Hi!

FTR token will be listed on an exchange, of course. You will be able to obtain it through the Futourist app, by creating reviews, or on an exchange. The exchange will be announced when the deal is official.

Thanks! now its clear
Pages:
Jump to: