Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 10. (Read 82938 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Hello Guys,

i have just started to get into the micro USB mining as a hobby Smiley i managed to buy 2 of these bad boys over this weekend.

i was hopeing someone could tell me how to set this up using Raspberry pie?

can anyone please guide me installing bfgminer 5.4 in linux? i have googled around and found posts from 2014 but no real guide to help get it up and running.

Kind Regards

Paul

There's some guides here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-futurebit-moonlander-2-driver-and-support-thread-2420357
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello Guys,

i have just started to get into the micro USB mining as a hobby Smiley i managed to buy 2 of these bad boys over this weekend.

i was hopeing someone could tell me how to set this up using Raspberry pie?

can anyone please guide me installing bfgminer 5.4 in linux? i have googled around and found posts from 2014 but no real guide to help get it up and running.

Kind Regards

Paul
Activity: 52
Got mine, running them straight out of the box at 756, WOW!!!! Great design! Low 4's with no tinkering. Cant wait to tune them up and see what they can do!
Activity: 3
can this futurebit 2 device mine only LTC or Scrypt based any coin ?

Any scrypt based coin.

thanks.

edit : just want to ask, who is the trustworthy supplier of these, as i see many websites are selling these at their own prices. some at less some at high.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Would love if anyone can point me in the right direction to get my ras pi 3 running this guy. I have stretch installed but can't link a headless setup to save my life. Any guides out or a video for setting up a pi to moonlander? That would be gold. The fan is killing me at night so I need to set up the pi in another room.

Check out the support thread linked in OP.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388

Any scrypt based coin.
Activity: 8
What other coins are mineable on this stick besides litecoin?
Activity: 42
Would love if anyone can point me in the right direction to get my ras pi 3 running this guy. I have stretch installed but can't link a headless setup to save my life. Any guides out or a video for setting up a pi to moonlander? That would be gold. The fan is killing me at night so I need to set up the pi in another room.
Activity: 52
Got my miners THANKS!!! For those who are looking to custom build a USB hub, as promised I am reporting back the dimension I and possibly others where looking for. The measurement from fan outer edge to front heat-sink tip is 1 1/4" so a distance of at least 1.5" between ports is what I found for column spacing.
Activity: 14
Hi everyone, my package arrived from bitshopper.de today with 10 units!
Unfortunately recent events will force me to (reluctantly) sell these to anyone (Europe only) that wants to buy. Can anyone advise on the best options for a safe deal besides Ebay?
Thank you!

Are you in the UK?

No, I'm in Portugal. UK shipping is around 16 euro. PM me if interested.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
how to setup file .bat on windows for solo mining on windows ? for FutureBit Moonlander 2

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost or 127.0.0.1 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

thanks for help
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
This little Beasts working awesome !  Thanks for realy nice   Grin
Activity: 26
I have two of these that I've used for about a week.

They are great devices, but I am willing to part with mine

I don't mind shipping internationally, but all shipping cost would be covered by you

$75 each - I accept BTC/LTC - Free shipping within US

PM me if interested!

I'm based in the US

You could preorder them cheaper than this....
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
I am jstefanop's Oceania re seller.

Get at me if you want some of these little babies
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
not sure why everyone keeps pointing out the ROI

Obviously value and ROI are not the main objective here

just mine for fun and stack/hodl them coins. lord knows what next year will bring or after the crash(sorry i meant correction!)

Sure, I get the HODLING. Just don't understand why people buy 10 of these (690 USD, with a return of 16 USD per month) while they can buy a nice GTX videocard that will earn them 80-90 USD per month.
Activity: 84
Hi everyone, my package arrived from bitshopper.de today with 10 units!
Unfortunately recent events will force me to (reluctantly) sell these to anyone (Europe only) that wants to buy. Can anyone advise on the best options for a safe deal besides Ebay?
Thank you!

Are you in the UK?
Activity: 24
just mine for fun and stack/hodl them coins. lord knows what next year will bring or after the crash(sorry i meant correction!)
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
not sure why everyone keeps pointing out the ROI

Obviously value and ROI are not the main objective here
Pages:
Jump to: