Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 8. (Read 82938 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Currently out of stock.Any info when next batch gonna be available?
Activity: 23
Checked out most re-sellers in the OP but most of them sold out.

Could someone kindly point to reputable shops that still have these babies and willing to ship to Australia? Or maybe someone wouldn't mind selling 1 to me?

Thanks.
JGreen

Yup no kidding. Id be glad to have one myself. Bittawmart still had them yesterday or so but only accepted crypto as payment, no other payment was accepted. Great timing..... Sad

People are scalping them on Ebay too. Might have to just get one and bite the bullet.

Man, those eBay prices... be a looooooong time for ROI if at all!
Activity: 9
Checked out most re-sellers in the OP but most of them sold out.

Could someone kindly point to reputable shops that still have these babies and willing to ship to Australia? Or maybe someone wouldn't mind selling 1 to me?

Thanks.
JGreen
silly me, I mis-placed a decimal. Seems much more reasonable now! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 80
I've currently got a 6-GPU rig dual mining ETH and SIA, so this would be my first foray into the ASIC world  .......

10X Moonlander 2's:

Hashrate: ~425MH/s @ ~65 Watts. According to whattomine, that's around $15 profit per day.

Is my math / understanding correct here?

Thanks Smiley

42.5 Mhz

man, I'm seriously tossing up whether to get 10 of these and the sipolar 20-port. I've currently got a 6-GPU rig dual mining ETH and SIA, so this would be my first foray into the ASIC world.

I was at the order page for both the 10x moonlanders and the sipolar hub, but I just couldn't pull the trigger!

Can someone check my understanding below?

10X Moonlander 2's:

Hashrate: ~425MH/s @ ~65 Watts. According to whattomine, that's around $15 profit per day.

Is my math / understanding correct here?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 118

I have a question to you guys, can someone who already owns that little bad boy tell me is a fun much louder when miner is pushed to 5Mh comparing to stock settings?

The fan on just one, which is all I have on the board till the batch 2 shipment is received, barely makes any noise whatsoever. My computer make much more noise when idle.

I will let you know what 28 of them sounds like - probably more noticeable with that many.

28 is a little louder, but still lower than an L3+
Activity: 80

I have a question to you guys, can someone who already owns that little bad boy tell me is a fun much louder when miner is pushed to 5Mh comparing to stock settings?

The fan on just one, which is all I have on the board till the batch 2 shipment is received, barely makes any noise whatsoever. My computer make much more noise when idle.

I will let you know what 28 of them sounds like - probably more noticeable with that many.

Activity: 10
Hi guys,
I have ordered 4 moonlanders, just can't wait to put my hands on them.
Activity: 15
are there any left?

I live in Belgium, ordered mine at the australian webshop, it ships worldwide.

Activity: 322
I did not read through all 33 pages, but what is everyone mining with them and what is your monthly mine?
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
are there any left?

Check out the order thread linked in OP, Batch 2 is mostly sold out but some distributors still have a few left.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Plowed through 33 pages of this thread . .  Is there a "general" hub that is recommended for running multiple sticks?

Hub Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/futurebit-moonlander-2-usb-hubs-thread-2455609

I have the Eyeboot 19 port hubs coming but I am using a 7 port Plugable to test / setup with.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Plowed through 33 pages of this thread . .  Is there a "general" hub that is recommended for running multiple sticks?

there are a few good hubs  all over 100 bucks

The beast I have this one

https://www.amazon.com/Eyeboot-Port-110-120V-amps-port/dp/B01EB33JOK/ref=sr_1_7?

this is good

https://www.amazon.com/Sipolar-Industrial-Charger-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B01KPOEX9O/ref=sr_1_1?
Activity: 48
Plowed through 33 pages of this thread . .  Is there a "general" hub that is recommended for running multiple sticks?
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
I'm curious as well.  What about tuning bfgminer to get a higher hashrate?  I would love to tune mine to run at cool 5k, I like round numbers  Cheesy

Anyone get their Moonlander 2 miners to hash at 5Mhs plus?
What was the max hash speed you can obtain with settings?

Mem Voltage = ?
Core Voltage = ?
Frequency =?
Difficulty = ?
Hardware Errors % = ?

I have been getting just over 5Mhs with the following, 5v @10amp
supply and extra usb fan cooling pulling about 13.6 watts each total
68 watts on my Kill A Watt meter for 5 Moonlanders 2's.

Mem Voltage = approx 0.85v (trim pot R5)
Core Voltage = approx 0.82v (trim pot R9)
Frequency = 852 (in bat file)
Difficulty = 1024 (in bat file)
Hardware Errors <1%

You can, higher freq of 876 gets me around 5Mh each, adjustment of Core pot
1/8 turn more, Memory stock setting and 5vdc @ 10amp external supply.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Have 11 running stable Using 796 clock speed not change to any of the Pots

https://i.imgur.com/CW6NC8p.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cqvTTI6.jpg

Looks great!  I'm hoping to get a few of these in the near future, they look pretty fun to have running and it'll make a change from GPUs everywhere  Grin
Activity: 73
I'm curious as well.  What about tuning bfgminer to get a higher hashrate?  I would love to tune mine to run at cool 5k, I like round numbers  Cheesy

Anyone get their Moonlander 2 miners to hash at 5Mhs plus?
What was the max hash speed you can obtain with settings?

Mem Voltage = ?
Core Voltage = ?
Frequency =?
Difficulty = ?
Hardware Errors % = ?

I have been getting just over 5Mhs with the following, 5v @10amp
supply and extra usb fan cooling pulling about 13.6 watts each total
68 watts on my Kill A Watt meter for 5 Moonlanders 2's.

Mem Voltage = approx 0.85v (trim pot R5)
Core Voltage = approx 0.82v (trim pot R9)
Frequency = 852 (in bat file)
Difficulty = 1024 (in bat file)
Hardware Errors <1%
Activity: 52
I've got the exact same setup, and can confirm! same hashing rate spread on us2. I put a 200mm coolermaster fan over them for some extra cooling.
Pages:
Jump to: