Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 27. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
By the way, a good way to make money for site administrators. You create a site, insert the code, get the money.
Yes, I think many will want to use it. I have a friend who has a programming site, there are various tips for beginners and so on. Very large site traffic. I think it will be very interesting for him.

I wonder if there is a way to monetize visits to your instagram pages? Or something like that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
By the way, a good way to make money for site administrators. You create a site, insert the code, get the money.
Yes, I think many will want to use it. I have a friend who has a programming site, there are various tips for beginners and so on. Very large site traffic. I think it will be very interesting for him.
Activity: 254
October 06, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
Hi developers. If this is a web miner, then what cryptocurrencies can be mined using these technologies? ETH? BTC?

I understand that users will have the right to choose the currencies they want to mine. But as far as I know, it also depends on the power of your device. Some currencies are mined more easily, and some more difficult ...
It's all about supporting the publishers in the end, and we believe that done in a transparent and safe manner, the possibility of donating some spare processing power directly to webmasters beats having your personal data collected and shared without your knowledge by third parties.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2018, 12:58:21 PM
Hi developers. If this is a web miner, then what cryptocurrencies can be mined using these technologies? ETH? BTC?
it looks like they are using technology from bitcoin,
my advice if it's not updated then be careful of attacks from hackers

Wait, what should be updated? And where to expect a hacker attack? Sorry, I didn’t quite understand what you mean
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
it looks like they are using technology from bitcoin,
my advice if it's not updated then be careful of attacks from hackers
October 06, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
They select them based on the difficulty and profitability of mining the currency. So when a website owner embeds webminer code, the owner is actually enabling the users to mine a variety of cryptocurrencies. The result is more frequent payments for submitting the correct hash that unlocks a block.
Activity: 308
October 06, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I understand that users will have the right to choose the currencies they want to mine. But as far as I know, it also depends on the power of your device. Some currencies are mined more easily, and some more difficult ...
Activity: 265
October 06, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
Good prospects for the development of the project, by the way. I like the web mining option ... I haven't used it yet.
The only thing I didn't understand was how your token would be used?
It is used to support the network with payments to website owners who elect to mine Gath3r, as well as allow users to stake our token. Wink
October 06, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
Good prospects for the development of the project, by the way. I like the web mining option ... I haven't used it yet.
The only thing I didn't understand was how your token would be used?
October 06, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Great job guys. A very popular idea and implementation. What are your soft and hard cap? What are the bonuses for investors?
Hardcap is 12 000 ETH ... This is indicated on the ICOBench ... is this not a mistake?

Well, it is a little less than 3 million dollars at the current rate ... Maybe it is enough for them to continue development?

Honestly, I didn't find information on a soft and hard cap in whitepaper. So the only thing we can follow is the ICOBench. Well, either wait for the developer’s response.  Grin
October 06, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Great job guys. A very popular idea and implementation. What are your soft and hard cap? What are the bonuses for investors?
Hardcap is 12 000 ETH ... This is indicated on the ICOBench ... is this not a mistake?

Well, it is a little less than 3 million dollars at the current rate ... Maybe it is enough for them to continue development?
Activity: 149
October 06, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
October 05, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
Good idea and i like how you implement it. Tell me, can I see an interview with you somewhere?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 06:51:46 PM
Will those earnings be based on the traffic to my website, or should I have a minimum amount of click or access?
As I understand it, it is important to have a session duration ... There are sites where there is no opportunity to make a lot of clicks, single-page sites for example ...
In fact, it can be used at home by opening the site on multiple computers, right? Are there any nuances regarding this?
We believe that done in a transparent and safe manner, the possibility of donating some spare processing power directly to webmasters beats having your personal data collected and shared without your knowledge by third parties.
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
Will those earnings be based on the traffic to my website, or should I have a minimum amount of click or access?
As I understand it, it is important to have a session duration ... There are sites where there is no opportunity to make a lot of clicks, single-page sites for example ...
In fact, it can be used at home by opening the site on multiple computers, right? Are there any nuances regarding this?

The duration of the session, of course, is important. But keep in mind that the number of visits from different users also plays a big role.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 06:20:25 PM
October 05, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: