Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 28. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
Will those earnings be based on the traffic to my website, or should I have a minimum amount of click or access?
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
How easy and fast is it to embed your code into a web site? Can it be any web site, even on a free domain?
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
What are your competitors, if any? Do you have a distinct superiority over them?
How much is your system more profitable for people than ordinary mining on a mining station?

Yes, there're competitors like CoinHive and JSECoin.

Advantages over Coinhive

-Greater transparency
-Totally trustworthy, while Coinhive has allowed its code to be hacked multiple times
-Our fees are significantly lower – and decrease for high-traffic websites
-Conhive can only mine Monero

Advantages over JSECoin

-Mining of multiple cryptocurrencies. JSECoin only enables mining of its own token
-We offer a way to exchange our coin for other crypto or fiat currencies. Currently nobody else does.
-More predictable payouts, because we do not use a lottery-based system. JSECoin does.

The fact that you can mine a few coins is a very good advantage. And what kind of coins can be mined using Gather Web Miner?
Activity: 356
October 05, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
What are your competitors, if any? Do you have a distinct superiority over them?
How much is your system more profitable for people than ordinary mining on a mining station?

Yes, there're competitors like CoinHive and JSECoin.

Advantages over Coinhive

-Greater transparency
-Totally trustworthy, while Coinhive has allowed its code to be hacked multiple times
-Our fees are significantly lower – and decrease for high-traffic websites
-Conhive can only mine Monero

Advantages over JSECoin

-Mining of multiple cryptocurrencies. JSECoin only enables mining of its own token
-We offer a way to exchange our coin for other crypto or fiat currencies. Currently nobody else does.
-More predictable payouts, because we do not use a lottery-based system. JSECoin does.
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 12:02:05 PM
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
Not bad, you already have a certain number of partners. By the way, can I already visit some resource that works on this principle and uses your web miner?

It seems so far, but you can familiarize yourself with the program of early adoption: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-3IZIqeAx2HuyViQlUararqaVAOxUC8M2mZgxaRgzqo-bA/viewform
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
BM Russian Translator
October 05, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
Russian Translation Reserved
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
Not bad, you already have a certain number of partners. By the way, can I already visit some resource that works on this principle and uses your web miner?
October 05, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
By the way, the monetization option for application developers I really like. Perhaps this will really help reduce the amount of advertising?
copper member
Activity: 147
October 05, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

https://icobench.com/ico/gath3r

In this case, this project is simply nothing I think. And all because if you have your blockchain, then it shows your level. And if you know a couple of lines of solidity, then this does not mean your ability at all.

Our current system is based on ERC 20, which is used for the ICO, we will later migrate to our own POS based blockchain with master nodes and our specifications. The reason for doing so is quite simple, the current market we are trying to address is dominated by players such as Google, Baidu, AWS, so by relying on external cloud services - we are leaving ourselves open to being shut down at any time in the future by current monopolies.  Gath3r is a web miner, which uses the excess power of both the CPU and GPU to mine cryptocurrency with user's explicit consent. Our smart miner switches algorithms based on profitability, we also have the loyalty program: Webmasters can opt to share a percent revenue with end users which would be paid out in GTH. Webmaster can choose to receive earnings in BTC, GTH, or bank transfer, where available.  To get a more in-depth read about Gath3r check out our review on ICOpools here: https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/gath3r
copper member
Activity: 147
October 05, 2018, 11:10:41 AM
Do I understand correctly that this mining system will not overload the device using only free resources? Will the user notice the slowdown of the device? Will it stop working immediately after the consumer leaves the site / application?
Yes, our stress tests have shown that for regular device usage (web browsing, office etc.), the user will not experience any significant slowdown. Yes, the miner is only active while the user has the website loaded in the browser. If the user leaves the website or closes the tab or the browser it will automatically stop. To get a more in-depth read about Gath3r check out our review on ICOpools here: https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/gath3r , or visit our website www.gath3r.io
Activity: 36
October 05, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
If this is a utility token that will be used by us and the system, why does it needs own blockchain? This is not a coin. Token should be based on Ethereum to be able to traded on all known exchanges, for example.

By the way ... about exchanges ... which exchanges are you applying for? Or is your token already listed somewhere?

I understand that with such a fairly serious popularity, you can expect at least Bittrex, Binance, Coinsuper, Yobit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
If this is a utility token that will be used by us and the system, why does it needs own blockchain? This is not a coin. Token should be based on Ethereum to be able to traded on all known exchanges, for example.

By the way ... about exchanges ... which exchanges are you applying for? Or is your token already listed somewhere?
October 05, 2018, 07:22:40 AM
On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

In this case, this project is simply nothing I think. And all because if you have your blockchain, then it shows your level. And if you know a couple of lines of solidity, then this does not mean your ability at all.

Activity: 980
Merit: 270
October 05, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
What browsers will be supported for stable and correct work of the miner?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 326
October 05, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
Hi guys. Where can I find information about your team? Where are you located?
On their website of course:
https://www.gath3r.io/team.html

I see on their map labels in Romania, the UAE, and in India. Apparently, their offices are there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
Hi guys. Where can I find information about your team? Where are you located?
Activity: 203
October 04, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
I see a rather extensive list of countries on the ICOBench that are prohibited from taking part in investing ... why? Due to disagreements in legislation?  Roll Eyes

These countries are classed as prohibited due to unclear regulatory environments.

Do I understand correctly that your system will spread throughout the world, and these countries simply cant invest? Because it is a very good market when you start using your system.

I haven't seen any projects that limit the use of product in some countries .... This project will be distributed in any way everywhere because of the global nature of the idea as a whole. In addition, mining is popular around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: