Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 22. (Read 36568 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
If I have multiple sites, can I generate multiple codes to put them into my sites? And it will be free for me? All I need is a lot of visitors, right?
    For multiple sites you can generate different codes from your Gath3r account. All you need to do is declare the domains in the dashboard, very easily. And yes, it's completely free to set up an account and generate the codes, all you need is traffic. You will however need to insert the code in the sites yourself, although we can help with that too if you need. Just shoot us an e-mail or join our Telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/G9LBMU5Q0-owTiN9LWHu8Q
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
Do you have some kind of demonstration showing what exactly a user sees when going to a resource with a built-in WebMiner?
Here's some videos about Gath3r:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65buGFRxjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydZrffpV7m0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80H0YyzZ6l0

100 thousand views are very, very solid. Usually videos are laid out and there are several dozens of projects. Here you can see that there is interest. If I understand everything correctly, the project community is very large.

Yeah! I also noticed a fairly large number of views. This should have a great impact on project fundraising.

I honestly rebooted several times. Just did not believe that there may be such figures. As it turned out, this is not the oddity of my browser, but real numbers. If the community has a similar size, then the project will be fine.
Activity: 350
October 10, 2018, 08:19:27 PM
The hardcap is quite small. Only $5 million. Then what's your soft cap? 1 million dollars? Is that enough guys?  Shocked

This is a computer development, so I think this is quite enough to get it to work. In addition, they have a working prototype, which means they have already completed most of the research and development.
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
What does staking mean? If I buy your tokens and keep them in my wallet - will I get passive income due to the increasing number of tokens?
I saw this in another project, did I understand the significance of this technology?
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 06:25:59 PM
The hardcap is quite small. Only $5 million. Then what's your soft cap? 1 million dollars? Is that enough guys?  Shocked
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 05:41:53 PM
The only thing that bothers me is that every web site visitor should be registered? That is, if we imagine that visitors are divided into 30% of registered and 70% of guests - then I will only monetize these 30%? Naturally, if this is not a social network ... but making registration is not always the best decision ....

No, you misunderstand something. I saw the test version of the web miner. You just have to agree on the condition that the miner will use your resources. The power of your PC or smartphone.
Activity: 392
October 10, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
The only thing that bothers me is that every web site visitor should be registered? That is, if we imagine that visitors are divided into 30% of registered and 70% of guests - then I will only monetize these 30%? Naturally, if this is not a social network ... but making registration is not always the best decision ....
October 10, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
Hmm ... a new way to monetize your own website or app. It's interesting, and it looks like you already have a MVP?
I have only 2 questions:
1. How to use a token?
2. Absorbing part of Internet surfing is performed from mobile devices. Is there enough computing power?
Activity: 336
October 10, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Is it possible to invest in fiat? Is there an escrow?
Are you from Dubai? Do you follow any laws and regulations of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 250
October 10, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
Hello, how is it implemented that everyone gets their own individual code? Is it made for safety? How much more effective is this system than home mining?
You generate the code yourself after registration. Yes, each new user generates a new code. It is quite natural for the system to work correctly.

This can not be compared with home mining.
October 10, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
Hello, how is it implemented that everyone gets their own individual code? Is it made for safety? How much more effective is this system than home mining?
Activity: 265
October 10, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
Hi, when does ICO start? Tell us how many stages and what bonuses at each stage? I didnt find information on your site Sad
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
Yes, the project is really well known in the network. I was just looking for information about this in Google and I was surprised how many resources are telling about this project. The marketing component is very serious.  Smiley
This is very good, I will focus on this project. A good option for investment. Do they have something like an online counter? How much money have they collected?
October 10, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Yes, the project is really well known in the network. I was just looking for information about this in Google and I was surprised how many resources are telling about this project. The marketing component is very serious.  Smiley
Activity: 322
October 10, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Did I understand correctly that your project was covered in all of these media resources? This is impressive enough. A huge number of people know about you, and an interesting idea will not leave indifferent any site owner.
October 10, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Suppose I have an online store and I have a fairly large attendance of my website daily. And people spend from 2-20 minutes on my website. Tell me, is it profitable for me to use your solution?

Of course it's profitable. This is an additional income. And you can reduce the number of annoying ads so that it does not annoy users. In any case, this is an additional profit. It will help you in those days when no one bought anything from your site, for example.

Cool, really cool. By the way, do you have a referral program? If I register and invite a couple of friends? Will I get any bonuses?
And one more question, what is the bonus for investors now?

Activity: 324
October 10, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
Suppose I have an online store and I have a fairly large attendance of my website daily. And people spend from 2-20 minutes on my website. Tell me, is it profitable for me to use your solution?

Of course it's profitable. This is an additional income. And you can reduce the number of annoying ads so that it does not annoy users. In any case, this is an additional profit. It will help you in those days when no one bought anything from your site, for example.
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:44:04 AM
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
If I have multiple sites, can I generate multiple codes to put them into my sites? And it will be free for me? All I need is a lot of visitors, right?

For them, it is also profitable, you pay a commission. The more resources you have, the greater their income. So, at least 1 site, at least 10 sites - this is even better Smiley
October 10, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: