Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 23. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
Hi guys, great project. I read your whitepaper and your website, tell me, what is a loyalty and rewards program?
       Through the Loyalty Program, the website owners have the option to distribute their earnings between their users who have mined (completely at their discretion) , which allows for the earnings to be shared. For example, the website owner can elect to pay X% of his earnings back to his visitors.
This, by the way, is very thoughtful. I like it. It's cool that we can set the percentage of reward yourself. I understand that this is the same for everyone, right?
Naturally, with thousands of site traffic, you will not set the percentage for each visitor separately?)
Activity: 350
October 10, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
Hi guys, great project. I read your whitepaper and your website, tell me, what is a loyalty and rewards program?
       Through the Loyalty Program, the website owners have the option to distribute their earnings between their users who have mined (completely at their discretion) , which allows for the earnings to be shared. For example, the website owner can elect to pay X% of his earnings back to his visitors.
This, by the way, is very thoughtful. I like it. It's cool that we can set the percentage of reward yourself. I understand that this is the same for everyone, right?
copper member
Activity: 147
October 10, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Probably, the point is that users who spent the most time on the site giving their resources for mining, will receive some kind of bonus?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is what really interests me. I would very much like to understand whether users who allow using their devices will get some kind of profit?
Activity: 336
October 09, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
Probably, the point is that users who spent the most time on the site giving their resources for mining, will receive some kind of bonus?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
October 09, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
Hello! Guys, are you using a proof of stake technology? What benefits for investors do you offer?

Well, white paper says they use proof of stake blockchain. It means yes. They use it  Grin Grin
But...I don’t really know exactly what it means ... something like a passive income from owning organization tokens?

This proof of Stake blockchain is scheduled for Q1 2019, after the launch of the platform. So, we will have to wait.  Wink
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 05:07:35 PM
Hello! Guys, are you using a proof of stake technology? What benefits for investors do you offer?

Well, white paper says they use proof of stake blockchain. It means yes. They use it  Grin Grin
But...I don’t really know exactly what it means ... something like a passive income from owning organization tokens?
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
Hey. If I want to invest, what currencies do you accept and which bonus is valid now? Will there be a bonus at the next ICO stage?
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
Please tell us about your PayWall technology. Will the site owner get more?
The PayWall Program allows webmasters to collect payments in lieu of website mining, while the Loyalty Program encourages and rewards users who browse longer.
Activity: 356
October 09, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
Please tell us about your PayWall technology. Will the site owner get more?
October 09, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Hi, where can I see a list of your partners? Are there any well-known organizations? I like what you do, I think you are able to find really great popularity soon
The list of Gath3r partners is available on their website: Bakarmax, Beemster, The Soho Lofts, CCredits.
Don't hesitate  to visit: https://www.gath3r.io/index.html
October 09, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Hi, where can I see a list of your partners? Are there any well-known organizations? I like what you do, I think you are able to find really great popularity soon
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.
I wonder how much it costs?
   You can get the code completely free by applying on our website. Our maximum commission is 15%.
Hey. Tell me, what if the site is not popular? Then who will pay the commission? Or even from the very minimum earnings you just deduct the commission?

In this case, it is in your interest to increase the popularity of your resource. I think the development prospects are very high so it really makes sense
October 09, 2018, 12:45:45 PM
Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.
   You can get the code completely free by applying on our website. Our maximum commission is 15%.
Hey. Tell me, what if the site is not popular? Then who will pay the commission? Or even from the very minimum earnings you just deduct the commission?
copper member
October 09, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
Any bounty thread ?
    Not running any bounty at the moment, but will announce on all social channels when/if we do.
copper member
October 09, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:15:56 AM
Any bounty thread ?
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 11:05:14 AM
Your project will create a real sensation in the life of the tech who deals with web sites and developing applications. It is really great to profit from the popularity of your resource. It is fair, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: