Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 24. (Read 36568 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.
I wonder how much it costs?

The more visitors you have and the longer they are on your site, the less commission you pay.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.
I wonder how much it costs?
Activity: 350
October 09, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

Activity: 326
October 09, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
Activity: 334
October 09, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
What are the guarantees that the site owner will disable ads after starting a collaboration with you? Or is it not a requirement of yours?
I think this will be decided by the site owner. It will probably reduce the amount of advertising to avoid negative feedback from lowering the popularity of its resource or application. But hardly anyone wants to remove advertising completely. Well, in any case, we will find out when the platform will become popular. In any case, the web miner is extremely convenient and the prospects are simply excellent.

Yes, perhaps you are right. I think this technology will be very popular with novice web programmers. Excellent opportunity to earn a little more.
copper member
Activity: 147
October 09, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
What are the guarantees that the site owner will disable ads after starting a collaboration with you? Or is it not a requirement of yours?
    -    This is not a requirement, the owner can either reduce the ads, drop them completely, or run both. That is completely up to the publisher.
Activity: 308
October 08, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
I think this will be decided by the site owner. It will probably reduce the amount of advertising to avoid negative feedback from lowering the popularity of its resource or application. But hardly anyone wants to remove advertising completely. Well, in any case, we will find out when the platform will become popular. In any case, the web miner is extremely convenient and the prospects are simply excellent.
October 08, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
Activity: 308
October 08, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
A great option for an additional source of income. And, so it seems to me, this income can be rather rather big, in the presence of a popular application or website

Yes, as well as a full-fledged passive earnings, right? Have a thousand website visitors every day? Or even more? This solution is for you.

It is very profitable for those sites where people stay for a certain time. The combination of the number of users and the time of their stay on the website plays a very important role.
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
A great option for an additional source of income. And, so it seems to me, this income can be rather rather big, in the presence of a popular application or website

Yes, as well as a full-fledged passive earnings, right? Have a thousand website visitors every day? Or even more? This solution is for you.
October 08, 2018, 05:28:26 PM
Activity: 336
October 08, 2018, 04:41:08 PM
How is your protection implemented? can someone use your code for self-earnings?

Yes, it is curious. How do you protect yourself from cloning your technology? You have a good amount of advantages that if someone wants to use it?

I don’t think that someone else will do this. Moreover, all codes for sites and applications are re-generated and everything is different. So don't worry, they thought about security
Activity: 342
October 08, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
How is your protection implemented? can someone use your code for self-earnings?

Yes, it is curious. How do you protect yourself from cloning your technology? You have a good amount of advantages that if someone wants to use it?
October 08, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
October 08, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
I read about 100,000 sites and applications. Guys, what if in the future this number will be close to a million? Can you handle this load?
I think this will not be a big problem for them, because they will evolve as they grow. Your million sites and applications will be reached in a couple of years when they greatly improve their technology.
October 08, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
I read about 100,000 sites and applications. Guys, what if in the future this number will be close to a million? Can you handle this load?
October 08, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
That is, if I view the site from a smartphone, it will mine too? This is too low productivity, will it make sense? Or is it designed for a huge number of users?
Of course, the more users, the higher the efficiency of the system. This is your 1 smartphone will not show outstanding results, but imagine if there are a thousand of such smartphones?
October 08, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
That is, if I view the site from a smartphone, it will mine too? This is too low productivity, will it make sense? Or is it designed for a huge number of users?
Activity: 356
October 08, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
I thought that mining has lost its population ... can it be that what you are doing may be able to raise interest in it again?)
Hi, I didn't hear that mining has lost popularity, especially against the background of the release of new GeForce. And the market is now stabilizing. I think it is extremely important now.

That is, this Web Miner uses even the power of our video cards, right?
Tell me, I don't quite understand what benefits simple users?

As I understand it, it uses any unused power of your device. CPU, or GPU. But you won't feel it.  Grin
October 08, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
I thought that mining has lost its population ... can it be that what you are doing may be able to raise interest in it again?)
Hi, I didn't hear that mining has lost popularity, especially against the background of the release of new GeForce. And the market is now stabilizing. I think it is extremely important now.

That is, this Web Miner uses even the power of our video cards, right?
Tell me, I don't quite understand what benefits simple users?
Pages:
Jump to: