Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 16. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How much will it cost to use your platform? What features will u offer? Or it will be free of charge?
free
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How much will it cost to use your platform? What features will u offer? Or it will be free of charge?
Merit: 10
hello
this is an interesting idea, but
Alchool has so many regulations that differ from country to country, how will you implement a global control system?
States also control alchool and add a tax seal to the bottles, usually the sale of bottles without the govt. seal is forbidden...how will you overcome govt. control?
cheers
It will be just the tracking app. No need to overcome the goverment control
So no licence is needed? Or what?
For project operation itself? No licence is needed, right. It is utility token
hello
Alchool has so many regulations that differ from country to country, how will you implement a global control system?
States also control alchool and add a tax seal to the bottles, usually the sale of bottles without the govt. seal is forbidden...how will you overcome govt. control?
cheers
So no licence is needed? Or what?
Merit: 22
hello
cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
hello
cheers
How long the team part ot token will be vested? For 1 or 2 years?
For a year if im not mistaken. U may take a look at vesting schedule at the website.
How then? All the team's tokens will be unlocked and team would sell them?
They wont sell tokens for sure. All of them have long term intentions about their project
Agree with u. I have not seen teams which sold their part after unlocking
For a year if im not mistaken. U may take a look at vesting schedule at the website.
They wont sell tokens for sure. All of them have long term intentions about their project
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will start!
I have no doubts about that. The idea is quite impressive!
Activity: 13
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will start!
Who will use this project?? As for me the usecase here is very limited. Correct me if im wrong
I advise u to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses. The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well
The only question how long will it take to get all thelat audience Smiley
Who will use this project?? As for me the usecase here is very limited. Correct me if im wrong
I advise u to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses. The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

The platform is primarily intended for the consumer. Everyone can make sure of the safety of their purchase and warn themselves against counterfeit products.
Merit: 22
Why will u work only with alcohol drinks? I guess such tracking service may be applied in different fields
We start from alcohol drinks tracking. In future we will work with different food and products in large scale.
Do u have already any brand of alcohol thatvis ready to try ur service?
I guess not as for now. Sale even has not started yet. Give team the time
Why will u work only with alcohol drinks? I guess such tracking service may be applied in different fields
We start from alcohol drinks tracking. In future we will work with different food and products in large scale.
Do u have already any brand of alcohol thatvis ready to try ur service?
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: