Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 15. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
guys, what news from the project? on what stage are they now? Will there be any events in the near future? does the team get in touch?
in the coming days founder Pavell Bobosik will be at the conference in Switzerland, we started preparing for the private presale https://t.me/BitNewsPoolClubEN , all our contacts - from telegram to Skype-are available, you can write me what types of communication you need and I will send

Are you on a roadshow in Europe or is GESE located in Europe or Switzerland? Will you be attending other conferences over there?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How big user base are u expecting? In few years after service launch?
It depends only on team and marketing efforts they do.

I expect 12-15 thousands users till the end of the year
It us quite optimistic prediction. Will see how will it go
Im pretty sure here will be even more users. 20-30k at least
I was hoping that there will be an indicator of 500 thousand users at least
copper member
What will happen to the project when it is run out of money collected during ICO?
Till that time project will be self profitable and no additional funding will be needed.
How big revenue is expected? In the year or so..
It is impossible to predict. A lot will depend on the crowdsale results overall
we do not suck, the project has already begun to pay off now we have the first sales, I think we will reach self-sufficiency before ICO
copper member
ahah, 10 000 users in month for now ))) so your forecast we we exceeded in the first month of the platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What will happen to the project when it is run out of money collected during ICO?
Till that time project will be self profitable and no additional funding will be needed.
Whats the hard cap here by the way? Is it fixed in eth or usd?
Merit: 29
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Im pretty sure here will be even more users. 20-30k at least
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member
guys, what news from the project? on what stage are they now? Will there be any events in the near future? does the team get in touch?
in the coming days founder Pavell Bobosik will be at the conference in Switzerland, we started preparing for the private presale https://t.me/BitNewsPoolClubEN , all our contacts - from telegram to Skype-are available, you can write me what types of communication you need and I will send
Activity: 38
You require to add token details to allow participants to get in the plan!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
copper member
Are there links to the Linkedin accounts? I'm worried that this is a scam.

Medium page also not found.
don't worry, the link is linked - https://www.linkedin.com/company/gese-official/ that's the medium the page is temporarily closed, but you can read Analytics and verification of the project carried out in Korea http://dailytoken.kr/archives/icoo/3417
Activity: 88
Are there links to the Linkedin accounts? I'm worried that this is a scam.

Medium page also not found.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
When are you going to be listed on coinmarket cap? It will surely increase the hype around the project
Coinmarketcap lists tokens only when a token has been already listed on some exchanges. That's why the token must be traded on several exchanges and only then coinmarketcap will list it.

This is not correct. You need a certain trading volume and if you reach it you will be listed on Coinmarketcap. It's ok if you are only on one exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: