Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 17. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do u have any cooperations already??
Yes, we have. Our partners will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u have any cooperations already??
Merit: 10
Why will u work only with alcohol drinks? I guess such tracking service may be applied in different fields
Thats why im investing here. The huge potential for service expanding
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why will u work only with alcohol drinks? I guess such tracking service may be applied in different fields
copper member
Activity: 84
What will u do with unsold tokens? Will u burn them or just save for the team's purposes?
All of them will be burned. As for the team's part it is signifucant even now
you have outdated information)
copper member
What will u do with unsold tokens? Will u burn them or just save for the team's purposes?
they will not be, we made a smart contract that issues tokens during orders on the token sale, so we do not need to burn tokens, they will be created and distributed automatically depending on the amount sold
copper member
Is your marketing already ongoing? I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project
we publish news on Facebook and Twitter-links on the website
Merit: 11
All of them will be burned. As for the team's part it is signifucant even now
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered other options?
ETH perfectly suits Geze. No other platform would suit geze as good as ETH
Activity: 308
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered other options?
Is your marketing already ongoing? I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project
Sale has not started yet as well as agressive marketing. It will happen a little bit later
Merit: 1
When tokens will be distributed? Just after me makes a purchase? Or after the whole ICO?
After the whole crowdsale if im not mistaken. Better to check the website
Merit: 1
 When tokens will be distributed? Just after me makes a purchase? Or after the whole ICO?
When token will appear on coinmarketcap? There are a lot of ppl who monitoring new added coins. It would increase project popularity
Only after ICO. Coinmarketcap lists only tokens that are already tradable at exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When token will appear on coinmarketcap? There are a lot of ppl who monitoring new added coins. It would increase project popularity
And if I buy a wisky drink, what will be the involvement of GESE so that this drink is proven original without any kind of alteration?
The attached NFC-tags on each bottle are used to search for information about a particular drink. Now the user simply places their smartphone over a bottle to get all the information about the item and verify its authenticity. There is no need to photograph the product label or enter its name using a keyboard - the NFC-tag and the Gese application will automatically perform all the work required to identify the goods.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And if I buy a wisky drink, what will be the involvement of GESE so that this drink is proven original without any kind of alteration?
copper member
Do you have any blog or smth similar for the announcments? There are a lot of conversations here and ut us a little bit unconvenient to follow all the updates here
most often communication in telegram - you can watch Facebook )
Pages:
Jump to: