Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 18. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will u have both android and ios apps? Or only web interface?
for smartphones-application for quality control and cashback
copper member
Have u tested your service already? Mvp is available?
http://mvp.gese.io/  Mvp is available
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you have any blog or smth similar for the announcments? There are a lot of conversations here and ut us a little bit unconvenient to follow all the updates here
Activity: 88
hello guys I am cryptocashgr,  I have a team at facebook for gese platform,i call new members in the group there is great support,you can post in the group and get votes!!

link to the team --https://www.facebook.com/groups/mvp.gese.io.drinkteam/   
Both apps will be realesed according to the roadmap.
Merit: 11
What are the long-term plans for your project? How this oroject will look like in terms of 5 years?
I guess developing the project according to the roadmap. As for 5 years term it is imposdible to predict as in 5 years anything may happen
Merit: 22
Mvp is under development right now. Follow the roadmap for the updates
Merit: 11
What are the long-term plans for your project? How this oroject will look like in terms of 5 years?
Activity: 8
Hello, fellows!
I hope this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
Merit: 29
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered waves?? It seems it is more suitable here
Waves does not have smart contracts yet. Thats why it is impossible to conduct a really good ico on waves platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why exactly ETH as a basis for your ICO? Have u considered waves?? It seems it is more suitable here
copper member
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? Moreover how many tokens they are charging for their services?
Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
they have different specializations. do you have any advisers we could use?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? Moreover how many tokens they are charging for their services?
Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
copper member
while they do not receive tokens-according to the agreements, only if they are useful and in fact
Merit: 29
copper member
How can I ensure all of your advisers are real? Not just pictures on the website?
They can schedule video conference calls with the team and the advisors. Moreover u may just check the social networks of all the advisors and ensure
skype - petrpavel2 - call if you need ))Pavel Bobosik
copper member
Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO?
we have a money but we need a users, ico is not only money
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How can I ensure all of your advisers are real? Not just pictures on the website?
They can schedule video conference calls with the team and the advisors. Moreover u may just check the social networks of all the advisors and ensure
Pages:
Jump to: