Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 20. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
unfortunately, more and more counterfeit alcohol in stores and I believe that this project will be very useful, who want to know what they are giving money for
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Gese is not only a social platform, but also a convenient search system for alcoholic beverages. The built-in geolocation service will tell you what sorts of craft beer can be bought nearby, and AI-technology will suggest the user a beverage that most closely matches his taste preferences.

Here is the list of the key Gese features available to all application users:

• searching alcoholic beverages;

• obtaining information about a particular beverage by scanning an NFC tag attached to the bottle;

• publishing reviews about alcohol;

• maintaining thematic blogs;

• getting tips on choosing the right beverage based on the individual taste preference profile;

• viewing the product selection and pricing in nearby shops, bars and restaurants;

• receiving cryptocurrency rewards for writing posts, reviews and comments.

As a result, the Gese platform users get a convenient tool for finding interesting drinks and communicating with like-minded people. Successful authors can turn their hobby into a profitable occupation while helping other users choose quality craft beer.

👉 More Gese features for beermakers on our platform https://mvp.gese.io
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have any restrictions for the participants? Limitations?
It is all up to investors. This token is utility one thats why it does not break any SEC rules and all citizens all over the world may take part. However it is highly recommended to ask your authority for the permition to participate in any kind ICOs.
Merit: 29
Do u have any restrictions for the participants? Limitations?
The team here is spotless! I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success! Good luck
I think they will do all their best. Project has huge potentiall! No doubts about that at all!
Activity: 308
The team here is spotless! I truly believe you guys will be able to lead this project to the true success! Good luck
Do you have high security in place? Whats about security audit?
They have an experienced security team. Security is the highest concern for them.
Merit: 1
Do you have high security in place? Whats about security audit?
When are you going to be listed on coinmarket cap? It will surely increase the hype around the project
Coinmarketcap lists tokens only when a token has been already listed on some exchanges. That's why the token must be traded on several exchanges and only then coinmarketcap will list it.
Merit: 1
When are you going to be listed on coinmarket cap? It will surely increase the hype around the project
Activity: 56
Wow wow wow.. What a concept!! Appreciate the founders for coming up with such a unique idea!! I believe this is indeed a good one for getting legit alcohol. All the best!!
Will u have 2 token distributions or one? One for presale participants and another one for main sale ones
Only one. After the whole ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u have 2 token distributions or one? One for presale participants and another one for main sale ones
Activity: 88
this project is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 84
How to submit your token to MEW? I need ur smart contract address and decimals
https://github.com/cromlehg/GeseToken
copper member
Whats about cooperations? Have u considered any partnerships in future?
Yes, we have our own list of partners that we will implement our product. we have created special loyalty programs for our customers, we hope to make the introduction to new markets in Europe and the us through partners
copper member
This project could be created without blockchain why the need for decentralisation ? I yhink blockchain is not needed here at all
you are mistaken, the blockchain makes the project important, since the security systems built on the blockchain are reliable and independent, why then do the blockchain if not in the control and protection systems?
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
How big price token will worth in a year? Does anyone have any predictions?
It is very hard to predict correctly. U know so many factors can affect the price

I would tell him any weird prediction. Someone who is so naive to ask such a question deserves to be burned massively. Tell him it's going tobe at $1,000 and hope he'll go all in and burn. Too lazy to even do some research and maths these people....
We have already launch Gese mobile app for iOS and Android. Follow the links to download the app and be the first member of our counterfeit protection community

▶️ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gese

🍏 https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/gese/id1377583820?mt=8
Pages:
Jump to: