Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 22. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project could be created without blockchain why the need for decentralisation ? I yhink blockchain is not needed here at all
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
GESE provides companies with a loyalty program system for free and... presents them up to $1 million for participating!

All you need is just to tag 'I represent a company' field in the registration form on our platform and correctly fill this form, of course.
copper member
Activity: 84
How much have you rasied in the private sale? Have u had it at all?
Yes, it is now passing, but at the moment we do not report information, as it is only for large partners
copper member
Where project is based? What jurisdiction does it belong? And one more - where is your main office?
Cyprus.  our address is listed on the website (bottom left)
copper member
How are u going to be profitable? Dont really understand where from revenue will come here in the project
1 income from users-in order to make your posts successful, you need tokens, some users have started to earn $ 100 in our project now 2 income from manufacturers-look at the news in our social media-we are implementing a loyalty system based on the cashback in cryptocurrencies, and that's tens of millions of dollars from each client
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
as far as i know team cant comment on specific financial details regarding the pre sale. Legal restrictions
copper member
Will u uperate only with aclcohol drinks? Will it be possible to teack other drinks with your service?
Yes, they are already possible but we have not worked in this market
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Where project is based? What jurisdiction does it belong? And one more - where is your main office?
Im not sure it is really matter for the ordinar investor. I think team has chosen the most loyal jurisdiction. Nevertheless better to wait for the official respond if you are rwallybwant to know that
Merit: 11
How are u going to be profitable? Dont really understand where from revenue will come here in the project
I guess fees will be the main source of income. Better to read wp one more time
Merit: 29
Will u uperate only with aclcohol drinks? Will it be possible to teack other drinks with your service?
From the start only alcohol drinks. Probably in future it will be possible to track other goods with gese as well
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Why do u have so many tokens? I think total supply ciuld be decreased. Whats thecsense of exactly such supply?
It is not big at all, it is average supply. There are a lot of ICOs that have much more tokens in circullation
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why do u have so many tokens? I think total supply ciuld be decreased. Whats thecsense of exactly such supply?
copper member
GESE provides companies with a loyalty program system for free and... presents them up to 1 million dollar  for participating!

All you need is just to tag 'I represent a company' field in the registration form on our platform https://mvp.gese.io and correctly fill this form, of course.
https://www.facebook.com/gese.io/
copper member
the incident with the criminals who posed as us-we have been written appeal to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, the website of the criminals was blocked
copper member
Will you focus only on alcohol drinks? Or do you plan to use this technology for monitoring soft drinks and food in future?
expect new forks for the protection of other types of products)
Pages:
Jump to: