Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 24. (Read 83023 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
What revenue are u expecting in a year after the final release? Do u have such calculations? Did not find it in WP
Merit: 10
What the next event are u going to participate? By the way have u attended the consensys?
They have arranged many and they will notify us in their media channels once its fully booked. As for Consensys team has not attended it. At least as far as i know
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What the next event are u going to participate? By the way have u attended the consensys?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
How are u going to be profitable? How exactly will u generate the revenue?
In the end of this year we will start from European and Asian market. In 2019 expansion of USA market. Profit comes from alcohol producers with whom we cooperate. Read more in our whitepaper: http://goo.gl/HC7Dwu
copper member
Activity: 84
WARNING, SCAM: Our team has never send this message.
If you don't want to be the victim of scam, enforce next two rules:
1. Check out the link of sender's site - only gese.io is true.
2. Don't give your wallet key anybody.
How are u going to be profitable? How exactly will u generate the revenue?
Where project is based? What jurisdiction does it belong? Estonian??
Im not sure it is really matter for the ordinar investor. Im pretty sure team has chosen the most loyal jurisdiction.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

The project is registered at a legal address Achilleos street, 2019 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Merit: 11
Dont u break the SEC rules? Im so aware any ico i gonna take part to break their rules
Surely not, it is utility token. SEC rules applies only for security ones. This token is utility one
Dont u break the SEC rules? Im so aware any ico i gonna take part to break their rules
copper member
How big price token will worth in a year? Does anyone have any predictions?

The revenue of the platform is calculated for 2.5 years in advance. the results of the research can be seen in a whitepaper on page 37
Merit: 22
It is very hard to predict correctly. U know so many factors can affect the price
Merit: 11
copper member
Has the team any big private investors?? Hedge funds probably.
Or similar companies

There is no official announcement about this. I can only say that the team is negotiating with some of them.
Has the team any big private investors?? Hedge funds probably.
Or similar companies
Merit: 29
How can I ensure that private sale participants wont sell all the tokens immidiately after exchange listing. U know they will get good bonuses
The gap in bonuses is not so huge. Thats why token dumping has no sense
Mark my words!! this project will be ine of the most successful ico this year
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How can I ensure that private sale participants wont sell all the tokens immidiately after exchange listing. U know they will get good bonuses
Pages:
Jump to: