Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 25. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi!
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?
now we produce 510 million bottles for our partners in the CIS, this summer we will enter the US and European markets, but some manufacturers can work with us regardless of lokating
copper member
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding? I dont really understand why it has to rise in price?
it's very simple, the demand for tokens is created as users of the platform (to increase earnings, they buy tokens and pay for the promotion of posts. And business, as they conduct loyalty programs and issue anti-counterfeit tags for tokens
copper member
Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?i guess audience would like it Grin
It would not be appreciated at all. It is just wasting of tokens. IMHO. Moreover it creates only temporary buzz
no, our goal through airdrop is to create active users, some have already been able to earn $ 1,000 ))
copper member
Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?i guess audience would like it Grin
it is running) and it has more than 10 thousand people
copper member
How hard it easy will it be to get alcohol companies on board to use your platform?
Wouldn't it be the best if the companies itself make use of your platform so as to serve the public directly?
Yes, we are preparing a new update on free loyalty platforms for our customers.
Activity: 252
What wallets are compatible with Ethereum tokens? Which one would you recommend to use? Imtoken wallet is okay?
It depends on your goals. Write us more Wink
Activity: 252
Hi!
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?
Asian and European market will be covered at first. Wait for announcement of our partners for weeks.
Activity: 49
Hi!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What wallets are compatible with Ethereum tokens? Which one would you recommend to use? Imtoken wallet is okay?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
What will happen with unsold tokens? U gonna burn them as all other ICOs do?

All unsold tokens will be burned according to the distribution plan of the collected funds.
What will happen with unsold tokens? U gonna burn them as all other ICOs do?
copper member
What is the duration of the public sale ? When start and when the end?

The agreements with major international partners will allow token buyers to have more confidence in the project reliability and its growth. Its implementation within the new European and US markets are expected to be signed by June 26 and we decided to move up the pre-ICO date to this day.

Gese timeline:
Pre-ICO 26 June - 9 July
ICO 5 September - 4 October

More details on our website https://gese.io
What is the duration of the public sale ? When start and when the end?
Activity: 64
Goodluck to ur project Its a nice project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding? I dont really understand why it has to rise in price?
The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. Token will be only the way to get the acess to platform's services
copper member

ICOmarks is an independent platform for the analysis and research of ICO. They have own rating system to compile a list of the 3000+ most promising projects. And Gese get on the list with total score 8.8!

Check it out https://icomarks.com/ico/gese
copper member

The value of the token is determined by the audience coverage of the platform. The more users work with the platform, the higher the popularity and cost of the token.
Merit: 11
It would not be appreciated at all. It is just wasting of tokens. IMHO. Moreover it creates only temporary buzz
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: