Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 53. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
On which blockchain will this project be implemented?
We launched our own blockchain, creating on the basis of graphene and ethereum
The platform will start working on its own blockchain or at first it will work on some common, and then a swap will be made?
it is already running on its own blockchain, it is being tested until the end of the month, we will launch it before preICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

The project will be implemented in any case. Regardless of fees.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Well, I will. But it would be very convenient if you had a onepager.
thanks, we will make in the next few days
Usually this document avoids a lot of simple questions, because people find it hard to find answers to them in a large document - white paper.
Activity: 336
The platform will start working on its own blockchain or at first it will work on some common, and then a swap will be made?
copper member
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use your platform’s tokens to purchase agricultural machinery? No cryptocurrency has occupied this sector, so far.

alcohol or crowd in the alcohol business, but if your project wants to buy equipment using our platform-why not, we will have the opportunity to create new tokens based on ERC20 in our blockchain for crowdfunding on smart contracts
copper member
I heard that graphene has an excellent performance. Will you use both blockchains or choose one?
we have our own blockchain - we took logic and speed in graphene, and smart contracts in Ethereum-and got a fast and reliable blockchain
copper member
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
we will start with alcohol, since in this market we already have agreements on the implementation of
Ok, but in the future do you plan to expand or stay in this niche?
Yes, negotiations are underway with partners in Europe and the US to integrate with new types of goods
copper member
Good! What are the requirements for participation in the signature campaign? Is it possible to participate for members?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3287581.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-was-ended-gese-watch-what-you-drink-3287581
Ok, I see your project is very democratic requirements and you accept even juniors.
soon we will connect another airdrop-we plan to give new users wallets on our blockchain-with a starting amount
copper member
I would like to note that : the blockchain has already been launched, the system is being modified and tested, by the end of the month it is planned to launch a mobile application. The platform provides an opportunity not only to control the quality of products, but also to earn on quality control, to receive cashback for purchases, to receive money for reviews and comments or any actions in the system
Excellent. Will your application be multifunctional? But how can i test its work without products with NFC tags?
you can participate in the project - talk about yourself or write posts about alcohol or similar - we will also pay for it, participation in the project is paid for by the project
It sounds very positive. When will the specific conditions be published? I'm interested in payment, terms, etc.
we will update the information on the site in the coming days
copper member
Users

In addition to cashback for purchases, each user receives a reward on the basis of his rating paid to the him for the system activity
from http://gese.io/index.html
What activity is implied? What should I do to receive payments from your platform?
the start of work will be after all tests - in late April, you can register and write posts about the product or comment - the piltform finances alcohol companies to improve product quality
Thank you, I realized this would be something like a feedback system. I'll try to take part in it, although I will not be able to leave my reviews for elite alcoholic products because of the prices  Roll Eyes
there will be all the alcohol - from expensive to home cocktails and beer
copper member
What soft cap and hard cap have the project?
$ 2 million and $ 40 million, the goal of attracting the number of participants, not only money for marketing and development, is being developed for the own funds of participants in the alcohol market
Good amount. If the hardcup is collected, then the implementation of the project will be accelerated or everything will be done according to the road map?
the project is launched regardless of the fees, the funds collected will only accelerate progress to new markets
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use your platform’s tokens to purchase agricultural machinery? No cryptocurrency has occupied this sector, so far.
Activity: 209
In the total mass of competition is really high, but each project is unique in its ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I heard that graphene has an excellent performance. Will you use both blockchains or choose one?
Activity: 364
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
we will start with alcohol, since in this market we already have agreements on the implementation of
Ok, but in the future do you plan to expand or stay in this niche?
Activity: 476
Good! What are the requirements for participation in the signature campaign? Is it possible to participate for members?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3287581.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-was-ended-gese-watch-what-you-drink-3287581
Ok, I see your project is very democratic requirements and you accept even juniors.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I would like to note that : the blockchain has already been launched, the system is being modified and tested, by the end of the month it is planned to launch a mobile application. The platform provides an opportunity not only to control the quality of products, but also to earn on quality control, to receive cashback for purchases, to receive money for reviews and comments or any actions in the system
Excellent. Will your application be multifunctional? But how can i test its work without products with NFC tags?
you can participate in the project - talk about yourself or write posts about alcohol or similar - we will also pay for it, participation in the project is paid for by the project
It sounds very positive. When will the specific conditions be published? I'm interested in payment, terms, etc.
Activity: 588
Users

In addition to cashback for purchases, each user receives a reward on the basis of his rating paid to the him for the system activity
from http://gese.io/index.html
What activity is implied? What should I do to receive payments from your platform?
the start of work will be after all tests - in late April, you can register and write posts about the product or comment - the piltform finances alcohol companies to improve product quality
Thank you, I realized this would be something like a feedback system. I'll try to take part in it, although I will not be able to leave my reviews for elite alcoholic products because of the prices  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
What soft cap and hard cap have the project?
$ 2 million and $ 40 million, the goal of attracting the number of participants, not only money for marketing and development, is being developed for the own funds of participants in the alcohol market
Good amount. If the hardcup is collected, then the implementation of the project will be accelerated or everything will be done according to the road map?
copper member
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?

You can go to the site and read all the information.
 http://gese.io
Well, I will. But it would be very convenient if you had a onepager.
thanks, we will make in the next few days
Pages:
Jump to: