Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-🎸 GESE- Watch what you drink. 🎸 MVP STARTED! - page 54. (Read 83023 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
On which blockchain will this project be implemented?
We launched our own blockchain, creating on the basis of graphene and ethereum
copper member
Hi guys ! when will we see Token metrics ? How much Tokens in general, how much team left for itself. What is the token price and so on. I didn't find this information.

in whitepaper, thanks for the tip, do you think that she is needed on the site? if so, we can add
copper member
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
we will start with alcohol, since in this market we already have agreements on the implementation of
copper member
An interesting project, in many countries where corruption is rampant, it will be relevant.
Will there be a bounty campaign?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-was-ended-gese-watch-what-you-drink-3287581

Good! What are the requirements for participation in the signature campaign? Is it possible to participate for members?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-was-ended-gese-watch-what-you-drink-3287581.new#new
copper member
Users

In addition to cashback for purchases, each user receives a reward on the basis of his rating paid to the him for the system activity
from http://gese.io/index.html
What activity is implied? What should I do to receive payments from your platform?
the start of work will be after all tests - in late April, you can register and write posts about the product or comment - the piltform finances alcohol companies to improve product quality
copper member
I would like to note that : the blockchain has already been launched, the system is being modified and tested, by the end of the month it is planned to launch a mobile application. The platform provides an opportunity not only to control the quality of products, but also to earn on quality control, to receive cashback for purchases, to receive money for reviews and comments or any actions in the system
Excellent. Will your application be multifunctional? But how can i test its work without products with NFC tags?
you can participate in the project - talk about yourself or write posts about alcohol or similar - we will also pay for it, participation in the project is paid for by the project
copper member
What soft cap and hard cap have the project?
$ 2 million and $ 40 million, the goal of attracting the number of participants, not only money for marketing and development, is being developed for the own funds of participants in the alcohol market
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Speaking of Alcoholic Beverages circulation how about the responsibility of online business actor and the essence of arranging circulation and sale of Alcoholic Beverages to a country which prohibits the distribution of alcoholic beverages ..?
for example indonesia
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?

You can go to the site and read all the information.
 http://gese.io
Well, I will. But it would be very convenient if you had a onepager.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
On which blockchain will this project be implemented?
Activity: 336
This is an interesting idea, but the scheme of work is not quite clear, and how to understand the quality of alcohol products?
Most likely it is understood that if alcohol is genuine, then its quality is high, and if it is a fake, then no.
Activity: 266
Hi guys ! when will we see Token metrics ? How much Tokens in general, how much team left for itself. What is the token price and so on. I didn't find this information.
Activity: 364
Does your project plan to specialize only on alcohol? Or maybe in the future to engage in other areas?
Activity: 476
An interesting project, in many countries where corruption is rampant, it will be relevant.
Will there be a bounty campaign?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-was-ended-gese-watch-what-you-drink-3287581

Good! What are the requirements for participation in the signature campaign? Is it possible to participate for members?
Activity: 83
What? The project about alcohol? Are you serious? It wont be popular outside Russia Grin
Activity: 588
Users

In addition to cashback for purchases, each user receives a reward on the basis of his rating paid to the him for the system activity
from http://gese.io/index.html
What activity is implied? What should I do to receive payments from your platform?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I would like to note that : the blockchain has already been launched, the system is being modified and tested, by the end of the month it is planned to launch a mobile application. The platform provides an opportunity not only to control the quality of products, but also to earn on quality control, to receive cashback for purchases, to receive money for reviews and comments or any actions in the system
Excellent. Will your application be multifunctional? But how can i test its work without products with NFC tags?
Activity: 910
What soft cap and hard cap have the project?
copper member
copper member
From which country or from which alcohol producer do you plan to start implementing this system?
now the CIS and European market is being integrated, the next step will be Asia and America
Pages:
Jump to: