Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 10. (Read 33535 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Global REIT does have some very real potential with all of this and they are certainly starting off in a part of the world where property is at a premium and always sought after. If people are able to see a profit from their ‘shares’ then not only will they wish to invest more, but they will also draw in others at the same time. All of this is then going to result in the value of the tokens increasing quite considerably, which is just another huge bonus for anybody that did indeed take the plunge early on and become involved in what this company is doing. So, if you wanted a property portfolio and never had any idea as to how you would be able to do this, then rest assured that there is an answer out there and it uses the blockchain to help you out.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
GlobalReit.io team didn't raise funds solely by ETH. Bitcoin & Wire transfer was accepted as well.

Moreover, if you've read the Whitepaper, you would know that the funds rasied are going to the company contributing the first asset which is the hotel located located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah.

The funds were never going to be held to be used over time so it's not unusual that the addresses are empty.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
The team has just rolled out the last numbers! Read the Announcement:

"Thank you to everyone who participated in our ICO! We have raised more than USD 14,130,050 together with private investments.

Your Global REIT tokens will be distributed to you shortly.

THANK YOU."

If you still have any issues with your balance on the dashboard, reach out to the Admins in the Telegram group!  Wink
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Can you help me why it has to be usd/usdt when distributing dividends?

Dividends are distributed in USD or USDT because they are more stable as compared to crypto currency. GlobalREIT is for those looking for "stable" monthly income, hence the USD/USDT payout option.
Activity: 101
Can you help me why it has to be usd/usdt when distributing dividends?
Activity: 45
The REIT management will decide on behalf of the token holders when to exit properties. It will be done through the decision of an investment committee with in the REIT team
Activity: 140
The monthly dividend will only be for those who have tokens in the REIT wallet, if you have tokens in exchanges, these users will not have part of these dividends?
Hello, information on how the REIT wallet will interact with Exchanges will be available after GlobalREIT is on the open market, join us on Telegram and subscribe to our Twitter for all the latest updates!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The monthly dividend will only be for those who have tokens in the REIT wallet, if you have tokens in exchanges, these users will not have part of these dividends?
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Congratulations for having a quite run on your ICO. Now for investors to be excited about is the monthly dividend and may start this month barring from any delays or hurdles such as regulations and software developments.
After the ICO of Global Reit, where is tradeable place for me to buy this one?
I missed the ICO and would like to buy some Global Reit due to amazing things in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 280
Global Reit project has strong, proficient team behind.
They will help lifting up the pace of developmental procedures a bit faster.

Telegram channel is a good place to get fast helps if someone got technical issues.
Oh, you are my man!
Global Reit project need strongly supporters like you.
You are likely have strong faith in Global Reit project.
Thanks for supporting GlobalREIT.
Activity: 148
GREETINGS, GLOBALREIT COMMUNITY!

Do you know who is behind the GlobalREIT project?

Meet the team here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Telegram groupWink
Global Reit project has strong, proficient team behind.
They will help lifting up the pace of developmental procedures a bit faster.

Telegram channel is a good place to get fast helps if someone got technical issues.
Activity: 105
Hello ! Can I have a contact email for this project? I couldn't find it on your website...
Activity: 392
GREETINGS, GLOBALREIT COMMUNITY!

Do you know who is behind the GlobalREIT project?

Meet the team here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Telegram groupWink
Activity: 424
Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand its real estate business. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, as the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
Thanks Sergiose for the support, yeah it is a unique platform that aims to pay dividends and avail free stays to token holders in the AUM, stay tuned as the platform launches and unfolds it's many potentials in the REIT world.
Activity: 336
Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand its real estate business. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, as the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
Activity: 392
Congratulations for having a quite run on your ICO. Now for investors to be excited about is the monthly dividend and may start this month barring from any delays or hurdles such as regulations and software developments.
After the ICO of Global Reit, where is tradeable place for me to buy this one?
I missed the ICO and would like to buy some Global Reit due to amazing things in the Whitepaper.
Hi, motienvolam.
Please join Telegram group to stay updated on all the news.
Thank you for your interest in GlobalREIT.  Smiley
Activity: 156
Looks very good. Wondrous job, absorbing results!  Good luck team!

Bounty has finished, ICO has also finished, congratulations for this project which has achieved satisfactory results!
The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the plan!
 Good luck team.
Thanks for the well wishes. Smiley
his project is finished, and the participants are already allowed to remove the signature. Hopefully there will soon be good news about the distribution.
Thanks for your support. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
his project is finished, and the participants are already allowed to remove the signature. Hopefully there will soon be good news about the distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: