Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 6. (Read 33535 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
OK, update from my observations,,, this thread is no longer monitored by the project managers since AmaZix left. Only in Telegram group (official Global REIT) can you see any responses. As of today, I still have received nothing, but according to AmaZix who still replied, we just have to be patient. It is now 8 days since we were supposed to get anything, no updates from official team, just their community managers who say they will get back to us.

Also, platform seems to be getting a lot of complaints. And to confirm KYC is NOT needed for bounty participants.

What are the different complaints you are getting whether those complaints are from the investors, it is from the Amazix team?  Everything seems to be very interesting in the beginning, some time delay makes us think them in a negative way.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
OK, update from my observations,,, this thread is no longer monitored by the project managers since AmaZix left. Only in Telegram group (official Global REIT) can you see any responses. As of today, I still have received nothing, but according to AmaZix who still replied, we just have to be patient. It is now 8 days since we were supposed to get anything, no updates from official team, just their community managers who say they will get back to us.

Also, platform seems to be getting a lot of complaints. And to confirm KYC is NOT needed for bounty participants.
Activity: 35
What with the automatic transfer of the already approved KYC on the main website to the wallet?!!!!! Will it stop the dividend because you have an IT problem with the integration!!!
Activity: 35
Seen many channels stuffed with airdrop or other members. You are right. Should look after guys who paid better
Many Air drop and advisor freebie token guys will sell as soon as can at any price
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I still have not seen anything come into my wallet after 48 hours,,, But okay, let us give a chance to the new team to get their hands into this. I suppose it is a sudden shift for them to get so much participants and so much investments, especially when the whole community management has shifted. I would like to understand a bit more about why this has changed for them, however. Let us wait patiently for some updates. A lot of hopeful people here, so at least Ali Tumbi knows the community is very active.
Where can I learn the information that the campaign management has changed? Such changes look a bit strange, especially when they occur at this stage.

I guess now that Global REIT has already finished the ICO and all the bounties are closed, they feel they do not need Amazix any longer to manage for them. That is quite normal I guess. The information did not seem to be made like an announcement, they just took over the Telegram channel and the manager was introduced and said they were taking over. It was not unfriendly at all. They just have not come back to this thread to say anything, which is a little strange.

3 days passed since they said 48 hour tokens distribution, but I do not mind waiting.
If I'm not mistaken distribution already starting from investors. I hope this distribution can run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
good news if the distribution process is already underway and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly so quickly and stay waiting for the token listing on the exchange.
Activity: 172
I still have not seen anything come into my wallet after 48 hours,,, But okay, let us give a chance to the new team to get their hands into this. I suppose it is a sudden shift for them to get so much participants and so much investments, especially when the whole community management has shifted. I would like to understand a bit more about why this has changed for them, however. Let us wait patiently for some updates. A lot of hopeful people here, so at least Ali Tumbi knows the community is very active.
Where can I learn the information that the campaign management has changed? Such changes look a bit strange, especially when they occur at this stage.

I guess now that Global REIT has already finished the ICO and all the bounties are closed, they feel they do not need Amazix any longer to manage for them. That is quite normal I guess. The information did not seem to be made like an announcement, they just took over the Telegram channel and the manager was introduced and said they were taking over. It was not unfriendly at all. They just have not come back to this thread to say anything, which is a little strange.

3 days passed since they said 48 hour tokens distribution, but I do not mind waiting.
If I'm not mistaken distribution already starting from investors. I hope this distribution can run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
The new project that has the concept of real estate seems to be interesting, hoping for a lot of support for this project so that more people are known and interested.
Temporary forum vacation

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Give it time to come.
Sometime, a bit delayed transaction is not too bad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
The project stands to benefit a plethora of users, including crypto investors looking for a stable income on a monthly basis, real estate asset holders looking to get into a liquid market in the crypto-field and RIETs who are looking to incorporate blockchain technology into their platforms. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Maybe we can wait a few more days for the token can get into the wallet of each participant, and I am sure that the team will distribute the token if they are ready.
Activity: 91
Gret and grem are in my wallet under dashboard but when i open up the crypto wallet grem and gret are zero, then go back to dashboard in the wallet it changes to zero. If i log out then in again the gret and grem are there again but again only showing in the dashboard part of the wallet. Is this a known issue?
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Temporary forum vacation
Activity: 238
I see the update and the number of token stake acquired already exists now just wait for the process of distribution to take place hopefully soon distributed to the participants.
Activity: 3
It's not stable it's depend on the type and the income of the asset and one day we will able to discover that in cashless society all transaction in blockchain and you will spot fraud easly and we don't need also the precence of deloitte in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This project will be very useful for crypto-investors who are looking for stable dividends monthly and want to invest in real estate using cryptocurrencies.
Temporary forum vacation
The team will very soon make a formal announcement about how much was raised, when the platform will be launched and when the first dividend will be paid.
We are also here 24/7 ready to answer any questions or clarify any concerns.😊

OK, but none of my questions have been answered in any of the places I asked (Telegram and here). Is it true Amazix has left the management of this? I feel like the support and speed has really gone down. The formal announcement may be coming, but we need to know what to do now. I see the manager in Telegram keep responding that the team will get back to queries but no real or consistent answer,,, anyway, hope you guys fix this and move quickly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Does your project have the advantages of restoring other projects that are related to asset management. After all, your project is not the first in this field. What is the difference between the two types of tokens?
Activity: 82
The team will very soon make a formal announcement about how much was raised, when the platform will be launched and when the first dividend will be paid.
We are also here 24/7 ready to answer any questions or clarify any concerns.😊
Pages:
Jump to: