Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 5. (Read 33537 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
hello, does someone can explain me  the calculation of dividends  ( in detail),   for exemple  with : 1000 Grem and 1000 Gret , please    , i don't understand the calculation  for USDT amount ....? thanks ahead 😉
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
If you read Telegram and this thread carefully, you would understand that the bounty has long since ended. You're a little late.
Activity: 60
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys, this is not a scam. They are real business. Plus, AmaZix only work with companies after they've completed a through due dilligence.

I think nobody didn't specify that Global Reit is scam, many people are anxiously waiting for the updates from the company when they are going to unlock the tokens?
yes we all are waiting for the update specially for token distribution and bounty also
but the project is already behind from schedule
i applied for the KYC but not yet approved
how much time Globel Reit team takes more for distribution of tokens Huh

thats like tricky
I think they only delayed time and hoped the market would stabilize before they were ready to distribute
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Guys, this is not a scam. They are real business. Plus, AmaZix only work with companies after they've completed a through due dilligence.

I think nobody didn't specify that Global Reit is scam, many people are anxiously waiting for the updates from the company when they are going to unlock the tokens?
yes we all are waiting for the update specially for token distribution and bounty also
but the project is already behind from schedule
i applied for the KYC but not yet approved
how much time Globel Reit team takes more for distribution of tokens Huh
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The real estate ecosystem is huge, GLOBAL REIT and has great prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.
Activity: 92
Activity: 1
Activity: 84
I have participated in bounty campaign. And I don't want fill KYC. When I joined the camapaign. I asked about this and you said no need to KYC. What will happen to my tokens?
You shouldn't change the rules
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
looking for information on when distribution takes place for bounty participants I think has been a while we wait.
Activity: 112
i have submitted my kyc detail but there is not showing any approval. i also sign up to new site but there is showing email already exist. then i tried to login to my account then there is showing login fail. can you explain why is this happening. as soon as possible.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
When will the Global Reit token be unlocked?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Hello, I am trying to fill in the data to complete the KYC but my country is not in the list, in fact the list ends in the letter "U" i.e. the countries whose names begin with the letter "V" do not appear any more

I think you are not the only one who is facing problems with the platform. You can see many complaints from people now who cannot fill in the details so they cannot create any accounts at the platform. Very problematic, it seems.

Anyway,,, I have also informed the community manager in Telegram that bounty participants did NOT need KYC to participate so the new rule seems unfair for us. He promised to get back with more information so I am still hopeful. I do feel they should really pay more attention to their other channels especially here on bitcointalk,,,
Activity: 221
Awesome!! Congrats to the team Global REIT ICO  is very successfull, what I like most of this project is the company is giving monthly DIVIDENDS this what makes this project great because every one want to see the return of their investment and only few project have this kind of opportunity. That is why for me this is the best ICO project ever.
After the succesful ICO, it's time for Global Reit team to have a holidays (a short vacation trips) before starting to develop the project and keep their promises for all investors.
happy over the success of the project. congratulations for this project and congratulations to all the participants who join in this project. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
Activity: 35
Hello, I am trying to fill in the data to complete the KYC but my country is not in the list, in fact the list ends in the letter "U" i.e. the countries whose names begin with the letter "V" do not appear any more
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Update from the main channel on Telegram is that it seems now even bounties participants have to complete KYC before distribution of tokens happens,,, this means that the Global REIT team has changed their mind and will probably screw a lot of people who are not willing to do KYC. I am one such person. I have done KYC in the past for other projects so it is not that I do not want to,,, but I have seen how these guys operate now and I have to say it does not make me confident to give them my private details.

Hopefully they will reconsider, or they will lose a lot of supporters. As it is now, their delays and silence (just saying every day to be patient is the same as silence) is really not something we expected.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Awesome!! Congrats to the team Global REIT ICO  is very successfull, what I like most of this project is the company is giving monthly DIVIDENDS this what makes this project great because every one want to see the return of their investment and only few project have this kind of opportunity. That is why for me this is the best ICO project ever.
After the succesful ICO, it's time for Global Reit team to have a holidays (a short vacation trips) before starting to develop the project and keep their promises for all investors.
Activity: 210
still looking forward to the distribution of this project, hopefully later the results that will be obtained do not disappoint and as expected are satisfying for all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: