Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL REIT - THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT - page 7. (Read 33535 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
congratulations to the participants who have managed to follow this project and I see you guys get a lot of rewards. Hopefully, in the future, the distribution process can run smoothly.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
what is the difference between GREM and GREM for someone to understand in simple language
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Hey Jenny, thank you for sharing these updates. We are very excited about the launch of the platform! One question: I would like to know if we who joined the old bounty programs need to also receive our tokens on the platform. Or do we receive them to the ETH address we registered with?

I would like to only join the platform AFTER I get my tokens, just so there is no mistake or confusion.
Activity: 131
Hello guys, firstly congrats for the new platform!! I have some questions, the first one, why do I have my KYC incomplete if I’ve already passed my KYC and I have an email confirmation of my KYC?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 392

Greetings Global REIT Community!

The Big Day is finally here! Global REIT platform has launched! 🚀

Check the instructions below on how to access it and set up your account!

INSTRUCTIONS TO LOG-IN AT GLOBAL REIT'S PLATFORM:

1. Go to https://www.wallet.globalreit.io

2. Key in your registered email address.

3. Your password will be "Gl" (capital G and a lowercase L) and the first five characters of your email (first character also in uppercase), followed by "@123".

For example, if your email is [email protected], your password will be GIJohnd@123.

We encourage you to sign in as soon as possible to check the features and familiarize yourself with the platform.

Do also note that tokens are being distributed and will appear in your wallet 48 hours after login. 😉

Stay tuned for more updates! If you have any questions, please let us know. 🚀

This information is also acoustical for bounty hunters ??
Since I tried to do this operation 100 times already, I can not enter my personal office.
Hello, opium.
For bounty topics, please visit this thread or Telegram group.
Thank you very much for your interest in GlobalREIT.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think this is the most promising and profitable direction,which is not in place, and is always developing.When an experienced team with an interesting idea gathers on the platform, I think the future is obvious.In my opinion, GLOBAL REIT is one of the few profitable business options.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265

3. Your password will be "Gl" (capital G and a lowercase L) and the first five characters of your email (first character also in uppercase), followed by "@123".

For example, if your email is [email protected], your password will be GIJohnd@123.

We encourage you to sign in as soon as possible to check the features and familiarize yourself with the platform.

Do also note that tokens are being distributed and will appear in your wallet 48 hours after login. 😉

This information is also acoustical for bounty hunters ??
Since I tried to do this operation 100 times already, I can not enter my personal office.
Activity: 45
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
It's usually to get more funding during the ICO.  "Over promise and under deliver" is the industry norm in Crypto.

The pressure for instant moon has lead ICO projects to make unrealistic promises, and unfortunately it's so commonplace to provide unrealistic / untrue information in the white paper and marketing material that everyone does it (not saying global reit does)

I joined global reit because I am seeking consistent stable returns over the long term, I'm sure other investors are too.  To that end, it should be ok for the project team to take their time to achieve the project goals just as long as realistic timeline expectations are set

Great to know you have confidence in the project and the team. Thanks for the continued patience and support.
Activity: 124
It's usually to get more funding during the ICO.  "Over promise and under deliver" is the industry norm in Crypto.

The pressure for instant moon has lead ICO projects to make unrealistic promises, and unfortunately it's so commonplace to provide unrealistic / untrue information in the white paper and marketing material that everyone does it (not saying global reit does)

I joined global reit because I am seeking consistent stable returns over the long term, I'm sure other investors are too.  To that end, it should be ok for the project team to take their time to achieve the project goals just as long as realistic timeline expectations are set
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
see the distribution of the plan will be implemented after ico 30hari finished and now whether there is already news about the distribution?

Thanks for your interest! The team is launching a new platform  to ensure distribution,they are in the final stage which is the data migration in order to release the platform. Please stay tuned for all information regarding the  distribution. You can also join the  discussion in our Telegram community
Activity: 238
see the distribution of the plan will be implemented after ico 30hari finished and now whether there is already news about the distribution?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
One point I did not see addressed in the Whitepaper is that new tokens can be minted when capital needs to be aquired for purchase of new properties...How does this affect a first pool investor to new pool investor? Is the new investor able to dilute my position by getting a piece of all previous properties or is there a stop and or seperate aum pools?
Hey there Leighton129!

When Global REIT acquires a new asset and issues new tokens, they will have a holding period based on the volume of tokens issued and in relation to the actively traded volume on the open market. Wink

Hope it helps!
Feel free to join the Telegram Group if you have any additional questions or concerns!
Activity: 80
One point I did not see addressed in the Whitepaper is that new tokens can be minted when capital needs to be aquired for purchase of new properties...How does this affect a first pool investor to new pool investor? Is the new investor able to dilute my position by getting a piece of all previous properties or is there a stop and or seperate aum pools?
Activity: 280
Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.

Hello, lookuper.
Platform is about to be released and all important updates will be shared with it.
Please stay tuned until the official announcement.
Feel free to join Telegram group in order not to miss the announcements.

whether with the new platform will definitely make this project back on the rise? all hope the team can solve the issue quickly so that it can be normal again. goodjob

Hi, GlobalREIT website is not down, by the platform is about to be released, we mean the platform where 'Dividends will be paid', and the tokens are not yet trading so the price was never down.

Join the telegram community to get updates about the project.

You can also check out the website.
Would be what to pay  Huh if I get paid for waiting at the time of the distribution of the tokens, I will be shocked
Hi, thanks for your interest! Right now the team are finalising the data migration in order to release the platform. We can expect it very soon. Please stay tuned. Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Will there be an update about regulatory issues & resolutions during the platform release?  Other REIT ICOs have crashed and burned because the platform couldn't get off the ground due to regulatory issues. It will be good to know how Global REIT will manage such issues.

Hello, lookuper.
Platform is about to be released and all important updates will be shared with it.
Please stay tuned until the official announcement.
Feel free to join Telegram group in order not to miss the announcements.

whether with the new platform will definitely make this project back on the rise? all hope the team can solve the issue quickly so that it can be normal again. goodjob

Hi, GlobalREIT website is not down, by the platform is about to be released, we mean the platform where 'Dividends will be paid', and the tokens are not yet trading so the price was never down.

Join the telegram community to get updates about the project.

You can also check out the website.
Would be what to pay  Huh if I get paid for waiting at the time of the distribution of the tokens, I will be shocked
Activity: 259
Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand business in real estate. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, since the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.
Thanks for your support and kind words. You are very much appreciated.

Have you joined the Telegram group? It is the best place to join in the conversation and get all the latest info from GlobalREIT!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I have seen many projects related to real estate and do not understand why you need block Yeon in your project . Dividends can also be paid in Fiat money ... The cryptocurrency market is not yet ready for real estate ... If you succeed I'll just be happy good luck
Hi, ArthCoin. Thank for your interest in GlobalREIT. You are right, dividends can be paid in fiat money. However, through GREM and GRET tokens, holders of it will have much more benefits than just getting dividends, like free stays in hotels, free food and beverage, access to exclusive content, etc... I invite you to read GlobalREIT's whitepaper on http://globalreit.io/front/whitepaper/Global-REIT.pdf to get to know more about the project.

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.
I agree! Through the GREM and GRET cards, its owners will have more benefits than just receiving dividends, such as free hotel stays, free food and drinks, exclusive content access. In order to meet the interests of GREM and GRET users, GlobalREIT has many partners in all fields?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Global Reit is a unique platform that intends to expand business in real estate. It will be interesting to observe and participate in the development of the project, since the ideas described in white paper are simply surprising. I look forward to the launch of this platform.

Did they announce any specific dates about when they are going to release the platform for dividends to investors? Investors showed interest because they find some huge potential in GlobalRiet Project which they will pay dividends on the basis of the profits they got.
Pages:
Jump to: