Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 33. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
I've noticed this is a unique project and claims to dedicate for humanitarian actions. The name of the coin is also interesting. I hope "holy" stands out of the crowd and be the top 100 coins soon  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
I can see that this coin has a great vision and mission and there will be their own platform for using this coin. Mobile platform would make it more popular to use and let's see would it be usefull enough in the future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I can help translate in Dutch if needed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I am very confident in this project. the crypto money market is starting to face projects that really want to change something. the first among them is well ahead of others
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
i like and interesting abuot idea and concept HolyCoin, and btw name of holycoin is awesome name, and i believe HolyCoin will be growth up and succes for the future.. HolyCoin First Amazon Fundraising Platform, good luck and succes dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Joined airdrop. Is there any bounty?
Activity: 126
I like the idea that the main focus in charity.  There are a lot of people in need of a lot of things.  Hopefully this program can help where other organizations fail.  Thank you for a great idea
Activity: 60
Great project. I was wondering is there Bounty For translations? I would like to take Croatian. Also interesting product here, if you have some beta testing I would kick in. Good luck.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Well planned projects, even I guys tried ur best at Bitcointalk also. Liked the idea of slac airdrop inside the airdrop..Smiley all the best Dev.plz start listing it on standard exchanges like bittrex,krakan...etc..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
15 free coins

only 15 coins ?
waste my time ..to apply this
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
The idea of a coin that is solely to help people and make the world a better place is an important step in the Fintech industry in general.
Up to now it has always been about making money and making it faster than in the traditional markets.
But this project shows that crypto does not need to be about greed and that this industry and technology can give something back to the people.
Am really excited about this project.
Activity: 188
Merit: 14
The website is done great and the mission of this token is something commendable.
But usually, such project like this has a team that only uses such good cause to cover their real intentions.
Of course, to earn money. So hopefully, this one will really implement what they intended to do.
And you can only determine their authenticity thru time. And we can't gauge that right now...

Yes indeed the site is made qualitatively. But what about the idea of a coin? Who needs it?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I joined the airdrop, wishing you the best for this promising project ! It is a good idea to enhance the response to humanitary crisis. Do you expect in the future to collaborate with some NGO ?
Activity: 532
It is a good platform that you can used ERC 20 address. What is interesting the most is have the feature that eliminate party risk and pay the investor very fast that they loved the most. Thumbs up for this project and for their plan in the near future
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I like the concept of GoHelpFund, it is amazing especially the charity donation. I can feel that HolyCoin development team spend a lot of effort on this project from OP presentation and website.
Activity: 169
holy coin for the holy cause..so many noble purpose i would be ashamed not joining..from helping the poor,disaster relief until fundraising for the unlucky..i really hope the project would be a big ray of sun for many
Activity: 126
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. The causes that you presented in there are noble. I hope your platform will be used exactly as it intended to do. That is to raise awareness about humanitarian relief and disaster response. Certainly giving donations and conducting fundraising are one of the ways to help and make a difference. This is an important way for people to feel empowered to take action and help. Good luck on your project and I hope your organization is a non-profit one.
Activity: 532
from what i read about the team, especially about Daniel, Isabela, and vlad and strongly believe this guys will go fa... i wish them good luck..

Yea. Great selection of team members. The future definitely looks bright.
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Self-developed platform
GoHelpFund powered by Amazon Web Services
Holy coin   Grin
Allowing increased growth and scalability
Eliminate counter-party risk and allow fast secure payments to investors.

Everything described is quite good voiced. let's see in action.
Activity: 700
So the concept is first on top of the ETH platform. Then you gonna make a blockchain for it to go solo. So how long are you supposed to be on ETH?

When I hear the word amazon, it makes my mind think its a big idea. Well I guess we can see more from you. Goodluck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: