Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 35. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Nice idea, we'll see how they will handle the realization. guys, do you have a closed ico?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Charity project sounds good but can't really understand what will be the interaction with Amazon?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
i think should use telegram and facebook too it can help to hear more people
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice idea; blockchain technology has the potential to reach a lot of otherwise hard to reach people and really make a difference. I have a few questions:

1. How will investors make money off of this coin? And how will they do it without impacting the charitable potential?
2. What will the REST and streaming API offer?
3. Not really a question, the the FAQ is blank.

Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
at your White Paper i found this
..planning to migrate to our own blockchain to have more flexibility to implement features such as master nodes and more.
does it mean the project will create its own wallet
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I do support gofundme, and this is just great having a holy coin. Do you have a plan for bounties?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Do you have multilingual project information? Or whether there is a text version of the picture, I want to use the translator to understand your project in depth
Activity: 109
When are you going to launch bounties?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The concept behind this token is astonishing and mouth watering at the same time. Amazon will be a huge boost in the future value of this coin.
Activity: 420
I hope this project can work well for the future. not like any other project that cheats faster and I know this project will be very good. thanks for having made this project. Smiley
Activity: 122
Such a wonderful roadmap you guys have here. The diagramatix illustration makes it clear, understandable and straight to the point.
Activity: 177
Has made public the relatively complete information, which makes it look like a legitimate project
Activity: 70
The review to this project is just perfect and rare.
I trust this project to the best of my ability and success is gonno overwhelm it.
We all should contribute our quota for excellent performance
Kudos to the Dev
Activity: 36
Exiting combination using blockchain for a greater cause. I´m alle on board, this seems good for humanity, a project with meaning!
Activity: 476
i reserve Arabic translation of the ANN thread
Activity: 195
Are appreciating the coin and project, there is no understanding of people to explain where it is good? Because I know there are many similar projects
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Would you like to constitute help fund? Really it is a holy aim.
Activity: 3
I see from the way you deliver the token makes me sure this token will be very popular, easy-to-understand planning, it's all interesting. success for you all
Activity: 144
Joined the Slack, hopefully the devs stay true to their word that the coins will be locked for 2 years, otherwise the dumping might kill the coin, looking forward to what happens with this project
Activity: 224
I really like your concept, just looking at it makes my soul calm, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well
 Good project with interesting concept. What is your future? Have you ever thought of translate to another languages?
Pages:
Jump to: